Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Just wondering what the going rate is these days is for hookers. I just got my tax return. I have business there next week and thought it might be fun to try the local talent
unclescam

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

You just got your tax return? Well, if you have business you clearly have a job. So, what does it matter the going rate ? Any knuckle dragger with a minimum wage job can afford these women. Hell if you have a pill and a halfway dry back seat your in. As far as local talent, what are you into? Juggling hookers, tight rope walking hookers, animal taming hookers, or we got what you need. Balloon animal hookers. They're use to putting their lips on small things covered in rubber. So, see you next week with your pocket full of change and your tiny balloons. Btw, we need a clown and I bet you'll fit right in.
Ben Rogers

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

unclescam wrote:
You just got your tax return? Well, if you have business you clearly have a job. So, what does it matter the going rate ? Any knuckle dragger with a minimum wage job can afford these women. Hell if you have a pill and a halfway dry back seat your in. As far as local talent, what are you into? Juggling hookers, tight rope walking hookers, animal taming hookers, or we got what you need. Balloon animal hookers. They're use to putting their lips on small things covered in rubber. So, see you next week with your pocket full of change and your tiny balloons. Btw, we need a clown and I bet you'll fit right in.
Hey Uncle sam, I was trying to help that piece of shit towns economy. Ill have plenty of money in my pocket, your momma pays me very well for my services. Who's your daddy bitch?
Ben Rogers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

I want to know who your daddy is so i can suck his schlong.I loves men
unclescam

Davis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

Well Ben Dover, 600 dollars a month from the govament or government, depending on your inflection. Look that up, isn't a lot of money. So I assume you have your own business and filled out a 1099 Is that is how you got your tax return? Let me guess it is a cobweb cleaning service. do you clean dusty drapes? if so I bet there is a retirement home that needs your service. they could probably fit you in between wheel of fortune and bed time. or what I call about 4 minutes. 2 minutes to set up your machine 1 minute to fill your little balloon and 1 minute to clean up grab your hand full of change by her dentures tuck her in and out the window. Next point, you want to suck my dads schlong. well, if he's anything like me. and genetics probably says he is. then let me ask you how is your gag reflex? he won't waste time on some clown can't hang. start with a 20 ounce bottle you'll need the practice. you seem confused yesterday you were looking for a prohoe. and today you're wanting to suck an old man's good parts. are you standing in front of a mirror wearing a dress and blue jeans. if it's a dress your in luck because it won't take much tape to hold down your tiny junk. if it's blue jeans take some of that pocket change u know big money and roll it up. at least you can look like you have something . And the Austin tourism board would like to thank you for your support of the local economy .
Ben Rogers

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

Darn,,,I knew the gene pool was not real deep in Scott county and this just confirms my thoughts. I understand that you had a hard time graduating from grade school, but good god junkie,learn how to spell and type.

Your momma can't spell either.She told me 50, I gave her 20 and she said thank you.
UNCLESCAM

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

Tell you what. Since our family tree doesn't split Einstein, why don't you come and broaden our gene pool horizon. Also, you plan on being in town on business. Maybe just maybe you can wine and dine one of our fine hoes. Or, as you call it a tall boy and happy meal. Just ask your mom if you can borrow her moped first. Once you get all of the minor details in order. Go by our dollar store and buy a calculator. I would hate for you to mess up counting out all that change. Lucky for me I don't need one. Your mom doesn't charge. That's why I never get on your towns topix forum and ask dumb ass questions. Such as the going rate on a prohoe you retarded clown.
Ben Rogers

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

I wouldn't kiss your mom tonight, if you know what I mean.

Scam, your in way over your little head here.Your meth is cooking so you probably need to get back into the trailer and get it ready. Id hate to see a fire in the trailer park.

But then again Im betting the fire department is used to the meth fires in your hood.

Hows your supply of Oxys doing?
Scams Mom

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Ben will you please leave my son alone. He has educational development issues. He's not allowed to go outside by himself. Im near Indy today working and can't change his diapers, so please back off of him
Unclescam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

The meth is fine. I import it, you know the good stuff. So, don't kiss my mom tonight. Thanks for the warning. Is it because your dad's valtrex isn't working, and your false teeth popped all his blisters? And my 14x70 is fully equipped with a fire extinguisher. I use the P.A.S.S. method Pull aim squeeze sweep. Or as your mom refers to it, put another schlong in my slopehole. Sad, you probably don't know your dad with all that DVDA going on back home. And oxys??? Around here its opana now.... Duh, Next person. Mom please make sure you pick up some herpicen along with those diapers. Turns out Ben Dover sucked his dad's wang dry,blisters and all. Then tongue your butt hole and polished your dentures.
Scams Mom

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Scammy, Im leaving Elwood now.I did really well last night, made enough for rent this moth and Il be able to help you with your oxys this month.You don't need to do any more break ins.
Momma loves you and Ill bring you something nice from Elwood.Boy, so they make great meth up here
john perkins

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

To let you know Tom who lives in Charlestown Indiana. Who was going with Nikki but no more. Her to got married
.now Tom. Has move got a 3 bedroom apartment looking for a lady who might new a place to live. Nikki should have Tom's cell number. He will treat u good
I see my toes

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Nikki is a thief.
IamaAddict

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

Yes addiction is bad & I am addicted to Austin Hookers! They make me feel gooooood & reasonably price.
Dragonman

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

I hear that Whitney Smith is back on the streets. Anyone know where or how to find her?
john Perkins

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

I see my toes wrote:
Nikki is a thief.
Nikki wasn't thief when she was in CHARLESTOWN. Tom miss her alot. She was good to him. He even ask her to marry him. And she said yes. But she move he wish she would move in. He is so lonely without her. She not thief.
Austin sucks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

john Perkins wrote:
<quoted text>Nikki wasn't thief when she was in CHARLESTOWN. Tom miss her alot. She was good to him. He even ask her to marry him. And she said yes. But she move he wish she would move in. He is so lonely without her. She not thief.
Did you proofread this before you posted it, or are just severely mentally disabled? My God man, at least make an effort to speak properly. You sound like a cave man.
john Perkins

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Austin sucks wrote:
<quoted text>Did you proofread this before you posted it, or are just severely mentally disabled? My God man, at least make an effort to speak properly. You sound like a cave man.
What's wrong with cave men? She wasn't a thief. She a very nice lady..Tom said she lies, What wrong with that? Men lies to. Don't men know lady's always right.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Austin Forum right now

Search the Austin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
For 14 million dollar jail 43 min Crazy 6
Looking for Radia King-Jessup Wed seriously 8
Who snitched out roger Mcintosh? Wed justice 38
Trisha Ebertshauser (May '12) Tue aaa 33
Story on Raymond Clutter..Bobby Riley's uncle. (Aug '10) Tue aaa 83
The Rural Street Rockstars (Jul '10) Apr 22 Grit 184
Im trying to find Becky West. Apr 21 2pac 7
•••
•••