antisocial xl plus

United States

#1 Mar 25, 2013
This woman is from the area.She moved from here after skipping out on bail,she didn't show for her court date on three felony drug charges.She moved to Tennessee,word on the street is she will be in the area within the next week or so,Her last name used to be Godding,she is related to the Terry's of Austin.She has an active warrent in Jennings county for not showing in court for her drug charges.She moved to get away from jail,she needs picked up on her warrent,if anybody knows her and sees her or thinks they know where she may be at when she gets into town please call the local PD.I will place a link to a picture of here here as soon as I can.

Lets get this druggie where she belongs,JAIL>
antisocial xl plus

United States

#2 Mar 25, 2013
Susan Spray says:
Indiana wouldnt expedite plus im in the midst of getting it resolved for 500$

>>Nobody gets out scott free unless they are
(s)nitching.
antisocial xl plus

United States

#4 Mar 27, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/cookeville-tn ...

Check it out,people there know Susan,now they are talking about how Susan was having her kids shoplift in Walmart and about CPS being called on here numerous times for leaving her infant alone.

State Plaintiff State of Indiana

04/11/2007 Converted Event
GUILTY PLEA ccs entry; judge webster approves motion for continuance of the guilty plea/sentencing hearing from april 12, 2007 to aug 2, 2007 at 11 am (15 min) msr 4-16-07
08/02/2007 Converted Event
STATE APPEARS BY DREW DICKERSON. ROBERT J. BROWN APPEARS, DEFENDANT FAILS TO APPEAR, THE COURT ENTERS ORDER FOR WARRANT AND WARRANT FOR FAILURE TO APPEAR, NO BOND.

THE COURT ENTERS ORDER FOR WARRANT AND WARRANT FOR FAILURE TO APPEAR, NO BOND
hati

Oxford, OH

#7 Apr 1, 2013
antisocial xl plus wrote:
This woman is from the area.She moved from here after skipping out on bail,she didn't show for her court date on three felony drug charges.She moved to Tennessee,word on the street is she will be in the area within the next week or so,Her last name used to be Godding,she is related to the Terry's of Austin.She has an active warrent in Jennings county for not showing in court for her drug charges.She moved to get away from jail,she needs picked up on her warrent,if anybody knows her and sees her or thinks they know where she may be at when she gets into town please call the local PD.I will place a link to a picture of here here as soon as I can.
Lets get this druggie where she belongs,JAIL>
word on the street is : I hear you know all about the streets
hati

Bryan, OH

#8 Apr 1, 2013
Also I will kill you when I see you,I left you a warning on the Scottsburg site,I was using the names lmao and Marsha,your dead boy,dead dead dead.I know where you live,Iv'e been sitting outside your house when the lights go out and there when they come on,Iv'e been watching you for weeks,I might just cut your brakes,I might stab you when you walk outside.I might knock on your door and blow your brains out when you answer,you hear me couch?
antisocial xl plus

United States

#9 Apr 2, 2013
Susan,
good going,I see you have put your goon squad on yet another innocent man,havn't you Terry girls caused enough death on innocent men?
hati

Oxford, OH

#10 Apr 2, 2013
hati wrote:
Also I will kill you when I see you,I left you a warning on the Scottsburg site,I was using the names lmao and Marsha,your dead boy,dead dead dead.I know where you live,Iv'e been sitting outside your house when the lights go out and there when they come on,Iv'e been watching you for weeks,I might just cut your brakes,I might stab you when you walk outside.I might knock on your door and blow your brains out when you answer,you hear me couch?
anti have you totally gone nuts, I see where you are posting death threats under the names others are using. get help. You used the name marsha and the name hati. You are the only idiot on here that would do this. what can we believe ? When you post these horendous topix like this they need to be taken seriously. are you desireing prison? you need to fess up and get this mess cleared up and defend these remarks if its not you there is a dangerous fool out there. It might take a court order but it can be done. Like I said if its not you you need to at least defend yourself. You have a lot of enemies on here and someone may be setting up up.
antisocial xl plus

United States

#11 Apr 2, 2013
Lmao,forget to change your screen name,it says Seymour right on it psychopath.Do yu think maybe the guy dont get on topix.hold a grudge much?You posted them last night,they are not directed at me,your threating to kill the couch guy and yes,you should be locked up nutjob.Its all you on him,I dont really care I just hope others dont confront your wacked out a$$.
antisocial xl plus

United States

#12 Apr 2, 2013
Your the death threat poster,you(hati)lmao and Marsha,stop making death threats and you'll have nothing to worry about.
another hati

Bryan, OH

#13 Apr 2, 2013
antisocial xl plus wrote:
Your the death threat poster,you(hati)lmao and Marsha,stop making death threats and you'll have nothing to worry about.
Yes I am the death threat poster,I also go by lmao and Marsha and the ocassional Mr or Mrs clean.I threatned the guy and intend on doing as I say.
Xan

Louisville, KY

#19 Oct 31, 2013
I just learned today from my ex wifes dad that our old house had been broken into several times about the same time that I left. Alot of my things and my ex wifes things were stolen in the break in's. Well, if you look at her fb profile, most of the clothes shes wearing were my ex wifes and were stolen from the house. These days she tells everyone that her youngest is mine and yet another mans name is on the birth certificate. Apparently Im not the only man shes told this. If that little girl is mine then by all means, I welcome the responsibility but who the hell knows with her. Shes given more rides than Greyhound. Nevertheless, She is a junkie. I witnessed her iv drug use not that long ago. Shes a thief as I can prove by the clothes shes wearing, and shes a liar as can be seen by young Susie's birth certificate. i guess since there was no money to be made on me, it only seemed financially reasonable to get a sucker with some money to sign the birth certificate. I guess the moral is, when u see this woman, lock up your shit.
btw, shes also been going by Susan Bland. She got a ticket in Indiana last year using one of her cousins ID's... That should work out nicely.
antisocial after dark

Wabash, IN

#20 Oct 31, 2013
Just so you know sh also has an active warrant in Indiana for drug possession,thats why she left the state so if you see her up here,call the law on here,the warrant in under the name Suasan Spray.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School owner of Blocher 2 hr bettyboop 45
Ripple Effect 5 hr sorry 2
amber brummett and tiffany stamper- 5 hr val 7
KNOW whos your GOD a Judge 5 hr mark3 7
I'm dumb 5 hr mee 3
really 6 hr mee 26
Bennito Rodriguez,car lot,car junk,BUSTED AGAIN... 8 hr manny e 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Austin Mortgages