does anyone know the cooper bunch

Posted in the Austin Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
baby boy mama

Ashburn, VA

#1 Apr 11, 2010
they are nothing but a bunch of stupid people....who likes to push other peoples cars to the road and then tell them to come and get it and when they do they wont let them have the car....
george

Austin, IN

#2 Apr 12, 2010
i know patience cooper. shes one of those girls that will have 10 kids that she doesnt take care of and be on welfar and food stamps ha
LOOKOUT

Dover, DE

#3 Apr 12, 2010
Thats nothing for U to judge of this girl,since she has no kids so far!!!There is alot other girls I know her age thats got one ,or pregnant!!Patience has had a rough life and dont need this shit,get a life!!!
dear patience

Austin, IN

#5 Apr 13, 2010
ya she does need this shit she needs to grow up. just cuz she has a "rough" life doesnt need to run the streets like a damn hoe. shes a nasty skank. maybe she should go back to fkn school or jail or somewhere that ppl like her dont stand out so much hahah
LOOKOUT

Dover, DE

#6 Apr 13, 2010
HaHA,maybe U are the nasty skank.U need to grow up,worry about yourself for a change.
powers

Morrisville, PA

#7 Apr 13, 2010
hell no.. the desr patience girl is just telling the truth really
patience does need to go back to damn school , and make something of her self instead of runing the streets all day playing with" boys"
ohh and who ever the lookout person is really shut the eff up you dont know anythingg
dear patience

Austin, IN

#8 Apr 14, 2010
LOOKOUT wrote:
HaHA,maybe U are the nasty skank.U need to grow up,worry about yourself for a change.
i wouldnt call some1 a skank if i didnt know them.
i know patience
she is a skank. saying some1 u dont know is a skank.. now thats patetic
meadows

Morrisville, PA

#9 Apr 14, 2010
yess.
who ever lookout is you needa grow up..
cause on just about every comment i see its you..
stop running your mouth. mmakyyyy

YOUR THE SKANKK "LOOKOUT"
GO FING SUM THING BETTER TODOO
Kelly Cooper

Scottsburg, IN

#11 Apr 15, 2010
Haha sorry Patience you were dragged into this. The very stupid person who wrote this (either Missy or Christal) are aiming this toward my family. Johnny Cooper's family. They are jealous that we are like a million times better than them so sorry Patience.
CHRISTAL RILEY

Ellicott City, MD

#12 Apr 15, 2010
NOBODY IS BETTER THEN ANYONE WE ARE ALL THE SAME....
Kelly Cooper

Scottsburg, IN

#13 Apr 15, 2010
then why are you calling us hos
christal riley

Ellicott City, MD

#14 Apr 15, 2010
Kelly Cooper wrote:
then why are you calling us hos
why are you and shannon calling my eight year old sister a ho?
Kelly Cooper

Scottsburg, IN

#15 Apr 15, 2010
didn't say a word to your sister she called me and shannon ho's i didn't say a word to her
yea

Austin, IN

#16 Apr 16, 2010
ur all hoes!
grow up and stop running the streets.
the girl next door

Ellicott City, MD

#17 Apr 16, 2010
yea wrote:
ur all hoes!
grow up and stop running the streets.
well if it looks like a ho,talks like a ho,walks like a ho it probably is a ho.
LOOKOUT

Dover, DE

#18 Apr 16, 2010
Right on!!!!!!!
baby mama

Pasadena, MD

#19 Apr 17, 2010
why did kelly cooper and shannon carver call christal's little sister a ho can anyone answer that....
lookout

Lexington, KY

#20 Apr 17, 2010
why does christals little sister and cousin go around calling kelly and shannon ho and all other bad names they can lay their tongue to??????
gimme a break

Ellicott City, MD

#21 Apr 17, 2010
lookout wrote:
why does christals little sister and cousin go around calling kelly and shannon ho and all other bad names they can lay their tongue to??????
who could think of more bad names a 16 & 17 year ild girls or 2 eight year old girls.but by all means, if the little girls called you a name, then call them one back.
Jack ur jaw

Lexington, KY

#22 Apr 17, 2010
I seen him the other day. I must say...WOO LOO LOO! Sorry that had nothing to do with the topic.(I'm not sorry)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get Out And Vote This Wednesday. 19 min Ex-friend 8
You just have to see the love this b itch Kayla... 9 hr mold and mildew 26
Bobby Joe Spears ? 9 hr rapper 3
double homicide 16 hr truth 11
Hi my name Darcy Mon Anti-everything 2
S 3rd st Mon yeah 1
Who is Kelsey Ferrell Apr 29 RollWithIt 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Austin Mortgages