Couple who robbed the PNC Bank

Posted in the Austin Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
helper

Crothersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 8, 2012
 
Does anyone know why these two robbed PNC bank. Brittany Engle 21 of Austin.. and 23-year-old Franklin D. Skirvin of Lexington. I wonder why they did it. I know Brittany has a baby with Josh Richie and i wonder if josh will try to get full custody of there little girl. i think so.. I hope.. and her other little girl well her mom and dad has custody of her.

Since: Apr 12

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 8, 2012
 
helper wrote:
Does anyone know why these two robbed PNC bank. Brittany Engle 21 of Austin.. and 23-year-old Franklin D. Skirvin of Lexington. I wonder why they did it. I know Brittany has a baby with Josh Richie and i wonder if josh will try to get full custody of there little girl. i think so.. I hope.. and her other little girl well her mom and dad has custody of her.
I used to work with Brittany and frankie I heard she is bad on pills that's why she robbed the bank
helper

Crothersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 8, 2012
 
UnforgivingAnimosity wrote:
<quoted text>I used to work with Brittany and frankie I heard she is bad on pills that's why she robbed the bank
Really i thought that she was clean. I can't believe it. and she just got that new job and everything.
Collin

North Vernon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 8, 2012
 
Thought it was Ashley Owens and Billy Dugard that robbed that bank? Damn how many bank robberies going on around here?
nope

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 8, 2012
 
God you people are stupid!!!

Since: Apr 12

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 8, 2012
 
helper wrote:
<quoted text> Really i thought that she was clean. I can't believe it. and she just got that new job and everything.
she is a really nice girl just got tied up with Frankie and he is not someone she should have been messing with if she was clean he bad news
helper

Crothersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 8, 2012
 
idk he was bad news.. but this isn't her first rodeo with trouble.. but she is her own person if she wanted to not do this she could have said no.. and that this might have been her idea off all.
take note

Crothersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 8, 2012
 
You know she's always.. Stuff about how fake people are.. well look at her.. she's a fake as they come.. cause ever faker peson who she claims is fake does drugs and says they don't well look at her. She does them too.. One day she will learn.
mr clean

Seymour, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

take note wrote:
You know she's always.. Stuff about how fake people are.. well look at her.. she's a fake as they come.. cause ever faker peson who she claims is fake does drugs and says they don't well look at her. She does them too.. One day she will learn.
I think she learned Monday that you mess with fire you get burned. Prob 25 years for bank robbery.....
hmm

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 9, 2012
 
Ashley owens is a paid informent....she is prolly out by now! Everybody knows she is!
anony

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 9, 2012
 
UnforgivingAnimosity wrote:
<quoted text>she is a really nice girl just got tied up with Frankie and he is not someone she should have been messing with if she was clean he bad news
frankie didnt tell her to do anything brittany is way wilder than what you obviously think she has been doing pills for quite some time and im sure it was 50 50 on the idea no more pressure on frank they both did wrong.. and she was the one that went in and robbed the bank to begin with!
Collin

North Vernon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 9, 2012
 
Brittany Engle and Ashley Owens are both well known dope fiends and snitches. They get everything they deserve!!
Collin

North Vernon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 9, 2012
 
is that the same Ashley Owens that wears a wig?
take note

Orleans, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 9, 2012
 
there is 2 Brittany Engles

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Austin Forum right now

Search the Austin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Teachers looked at 1 hr lol 65
Name something you shouldn't do naked..... 1 hr WIT2 199
word game 1 hr WIT2 359
word game. a ~2~ z 1 hr WIT2 102
Stolen Dirtbikes 9 hr Trouble in town 6
Trisha Ebertshauser (May '12) 14 hr furious 32
Im trying to find Becky West. Sat tarin 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Austin Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Austin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••