|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2010

haha wrote:
yes
who they hang with i herd there names today an thouht they help me out. no sure how to fin them.
haha

Scottsburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2010

tim ray, cutshaw rd
gossipgirl08

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2010

I know them what do you want to know besides who they hang with the only people I know that they hang with is people that do drugs and some of ricky's family
Ol Feller

Lexington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2010

just what they got to offer i herd they can hook me up just didn no wher to look fir them. i was told to look fir them on little yurk road in sburg. a doubl wide trailor by some trees is wher i can meet them at
FHA

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2010

They live in that big two story houes going south past the car wash in Austin,U know where the storage buildings are across from High school?First house before U cross the tracks,on the side appt.Lora Cooper and Lidge live upstairs.Its right on 31,they drive a little maroon truck.
What

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2010

Judged:

Doing drug deals on topix now? What next?
sks the kerp

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2010

she was involved in a murder about 12 years ago'thanks for letting me know where she lives..been hunting for her a long time
FHA

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2010

Who was involved in a murder?Im not making a drug deal,just know where they lived seen them outside before!I could care less what they do!
Ol Feller

Lexington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2010

thats rite no drug deal here why u on this site u a drug dealerWHAT
FHA

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2010

sks the kerp,might be one I work for a living!!
gossipgirl08

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2010

Judged:

If anyone on here is smart they will stay far away from them and yes wendy did help so other people kill a man from madison and ricky has been in prison for dealing with undercover cops more than one time these two are bad news
madman08

Lexington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2010

Judged:

well, they can't be that bad. wendy has her daughter living with her again and they are hanging with a married couple from austin. some john guy & his wife has a lot of kids. so, if they are that bad, why are they all around kids? do their kids sell dope for them? i think not.
TellumTrent

Muncie, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2010

Judged:

yeah, they can't be that bad, if you call taking a man with three kids out into the wilderness, bludgeoning him with a baseball bat and a tire iron, then throwing him in the trunk of your car for three days while he was still alive bleeding to death to finally throw him over a cliff in milton. What fine drug addicts they must be, considering her daughter was born addicted to drugs. Who's her daughter's father again? Oh yeah, the other killer. What a swell family they must be.
TellumTrent

Muncie, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2010

ignorant dickhead ---> madman08
madman08

Lexington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2010

i didn't say there were good or bad. if they are selling drugs, why doesn't cps take their kids? I mean, you can pass down their street and see all the kids with them. I don't know their past, just who they seem to be now. If they are druggies, do you call them in? I mean just Friday I saw 3 boys and a girl playing by them at the storage area. I am just trying to understand what moved 5 doors down from my mother, so I can keep a watch. Who are these people then? Looks can be decieving I guess.
gossipgirl08

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

Judged:

madman08 wrote:
i didn't say there were good or bad. if they are selling drugs, why doesn't cps take their kids? I mean, you can pass down their street and see all the kids with them. I don't know their past, just who they seem to be now. If they are druggies, do you call them in? I mean just Friday I saw 3 boys and a girl playing by them at the storage area. I am just trying to understand what moved 5 doors down from my mother, so I can keep a watch. Who are these people then? Looks can be decieving I guess.
If I were you I would keep a close eye on them if they will go into Ricky's sisters house and steal his dead mothers death certificate then they will steal anything.
gossipgirl08

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

madman08 wrote:
well, they can't be that bad. wendy has her daughter living with her again and they are hanging with a married couple from austin. some john guy & his wife has a lot of kids. so, if they are that bad, why are they all around kids? do their kids sell dope for them? i think not.
The only reason Wendy has her daughter is so she can get her part of the social security check each month, she has only had her for about a month. As for Ricky I dont think he has anything to do with his kids and they live right here in Austin, at least one of them does that I know of.
madman08

Lexington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2010

Judged:

well, thanks for the tip. i will keep my eyes open. Does anyone know why they keep running in and out of the house on the corner? Who lives there? There is a suv in and out at all hours. There seems to be a lot of traffic through the day and my mother sees every car & person entering. She says a man named Ed spoke to her yesterday when she was outside & he looked very high. Why won't the police clean this town up? Is this their secret drug house or are both places full of drugs? Enough is Enough!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of43
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Austin Discussions

Search the Austin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
in love with Kelsey 5 hr Riannon Roch 4
UFO sighting 7 hr guest 45
andrew b. mckee 9 hr andrew mckee the snitch 6
Dumb asses 12 hr Riannon Roch 4
Lisa Hayes Hounshell 22 hr uk junkie 13
Who snitched out roger Mcintosh? Wed nolnl 50
sold me drug shoes Wed Got Cheated 1
•••
•••