First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#23 Nov 29, 2012
xE-rM wrote:
Mr.Ex
Go sniff some undies and let the adults talk.....
Adults? Name calling and unintelligible spats surely doesn't place you among us.
Mrs-ex

Jeffersonville, IN

#24 Nov 29, 2012
I was an Austin cops better half and you are right it is all about money ..my hubbie said for years that if he had to move to Austin He Would QUIT..
iamnotacop

Jeffersonville, IN

#25 Nov 29, 2012
he did it, get over it, he told the cops he did it next
wave 3

Scottsburg, IN

#26 Nov 30, 2012
Mrs-ex wrote:
I was an Austin cops better half and you are right it is all about money ..my hubbie said for years that if he had to move to Austin He Would QUIT..
Your comment is crazy? Are you syaing he was Ausitn Cop but he wouldnt live here? what the difference?????? If he cop here he been to blame rather he lived here or not.
32 wlky

Scottsburg, IN

#27 Dec 1, 2012
I think he is saying he would not want his family around that nasty stinking town or the pill /meth head street walking sluts.. I go to work but I would not want to live there. Coomenly called WHITE HARLEM
A Good Girl

Jeffersonville, IN

#28 Dec 1, 2012
No one can spell & the grammar is ridiculous on this site...so sad. What is wrong with this community???
My opinion

Evanston, IL

#29 Dec 1, 2012
I agree with ^^^, I have never seen so many spelling and grammar mistakes in one place. It's like Ebonics or something.
Kyle

Clarksville, IN

#30 Dec 30, 2012
move wrote:
Cant charge him again, would be double jepordy...
If the "Him" I think you are referring of is Josh. I really don't think he did it. Dustin was my Best Friend, & I know Josh well. I know he has had a rough past, but he is a good guy. There is another person too blame. I really wish they would re-open his case. I really want the SOB that killed him behind bars.
bigKevW

Clarksville, IN

#31 Dec 30, 2012
The problem is that all of you treat Law Enforcement like the Plague, unless it's someone YOU care about. Your all two faced bums.
friend of the family

Jeffersonville, IN

#32 Dec 30, 2012
i know this wrote:
<quoted text>You are right, but they can charge the others involved.
yeah they should be charging not only Josh but Tamra as well she knew all about it and set it up and told Josh what to do and how to do it. DISCUSTING!
Cant

Sadorus, IL

#33 Dec 31, 2012
Fed uo with local law wrote:
Here's an idea, while Sheriff Dan is on a role, let's reopen the Dustin Ivey case and look into that one again. We all know who was responsible for that one too.
they wont open the ivey case again. The man who did it was found not guilty. They know he did it his mom knows he did it dustin is gone and his punk ass bitch brother gets to be free. Only one person will say he didnt do it and thats his mom. Why dont lee ivey grow a pair of balls and settle it for dustin. He always pretended to be a bad ass. Guess he can only hurt women
bigKevW

Clarksville, IN

#34 Jan 1, 2013
Cant wrote:
<quoted text> they wont open the ivey case again. The man who did it was found not guilty. They know he did it his mom knows he did it dustin is gone and his punk ass bitch brother gets to be free. Only one person will say he didnt do it and thats his mom. Why dont lee ivey grow a pair of balls and settle it for dustin. He always pretended to be a bad ass. Guess he can only hurt women
If HE did it why wasn't you there testifying to get this person prosecuted? You MUST know something about this case... WAIT! I bet you're just saying that because it is your OWN belief huh???
Kyle Hale

Clarksville, IN

#35 Jan 2, 2013
None of ya'll no nothing. OBVIOUSLY!!! There is a lot more too it. If there is anyone out there that knew Dustin & his family it is me & my family. I don't think Josh did it. So I really don't even know why that's being discussed. & I just want the SOB that killed Dustin Behind bars. I am going too look into some things && I am going too see what I can get done myself. While the judicial system, & the private investigators & the law enforcement does NOTHING!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dion newby? (Jan '12) 7 hr KEVIN HENDRIX 14
Zaramca Brief on Musical Arrangement 19 hr Gerry Zaragemca 4
Hog Operation in Uniontown and Sherry Bridges Thu Katniss 19
Scott County jail (Mar '14) Wed VOTE 12
Jamie Knowles Wed yup 7
Randi Whittymore of morgan foods (Sep '13) Tue KEVIN HENDRIX 20
James Riley: Thief, Loser, And Total Lowlife (Mar '10) Tue KEVIN HENDRIX 20
Austin Dating
Find my Match

Austin Jobs