My Opinion

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

After today, I am assuming more crime & investigations are going to be treated as important as the recent case? We never knew what happened with Lilly Colwell & why no one ever served for that crime. Her family could use closure as well. Maybe we need the help from McClain & the Indiana State Police
Dr Love

Scottsburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

WHo is Lilly Colwell???
Marybell

Marengo, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Or find out once and for all who killed Terri Densford.
laaaaaaa

Scottsburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Does anyone know if it showed on the news bobby confessing to killing paul
Michelle

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

There's been quite a few cases in Scott County that have never been solved & no penalties placed for those suspected. Rumor has it that, if you want to commit murder & get away with it, do it in Scott County IN. Sad
makes sense to me

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Michelle wrote:
There's been quite a few cases in Scott County that have never been solved & no penalties placed for those suspected. Rumor has it that, if you want to commit murder & get away with it, do it in Scott County IN. Sad
Scott County and Washington County
Fed uo with local law

Marengo, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Here's an idea, while Sheriff Dan is on a role, let's reopen the Dustin Ivey case and look into that one again. We all know who was responsible for that one too.
move

Scottsburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Cant charge him again, would be double jepordy...
i know this

Marengo, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

move wrote:
Cant charge him again, would be double jepordy...
You are right, but they can charge the others involved.
makes sense to me

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Fed uo with local law wrote:
Here's an idea, while Sheriff Dan is on a role, let's reopen the Dustin Ivey case and look into that one again. We all know who was responsible for that one too.
it was the mickey mouse court system in washington county that turned him loose
wow

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

HMM wrote:
<quoted text> Everyone knows what happened to Lily Colwell, chris killed her to be with his whore, and his parents paid for him to get out of it, maybe if you slap down 15-25 grande than chris would have gotten longer, but I guess failing four lie-detector test is not good enough!
if your last name is colwell then your trash from what i seen on austin topix no one has much of anything good to say about them. theres a darvis colwell thats all over topixs any kin to the chris colwell
JustinBeaver

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Wow,everyone that is brought up on Topix is trash.It's not just the Colwells.You could mention Jesus Christ on here and people would be tearing him apart.
Justice Failed

Brookville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

No justice for them... I'm surprised Katie's trial actually happened.
Justice

Marengo, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

What about the Bennett case? I still think there is a lot more to that one....
Over It

Clarksville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

The reason we have all this crime and unsolved cases in our community is because the APD is a joke! They don't care what happens in our town. I think they need a visit from internal affairs. When police officers wont even write up a report in a town like ours somethings wrong! Doug Campbell needs to step back and let Dan McClain take charge of the APD. I mean honestly Austin was better off when we didn't have a mayor. How can we trust him to catch criminals when he's one himself? He has no police training why should he have charge over the police? Something has to change. If you would like to contact internal affairs here is their email address. eking@indot.in.gov
ditto

Scottsburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Over It wrote:
The reason we have all this crime and unsolved cases in our community is because the APD is a joke! They don't care what happens in our town. I think they need a visit from internal affairs. When police officers wont even write up a report in a town like ours somethings wrong! Doug Campbell needs to step back and let Dan McClain take charge of the APD. I mean honestly Austin was better off when we didn't have a mayor. How can we trust him to catch criminals when he's one himself? He has no police training why should he have charge over the police? Something has to change. If you would like to contact internal affairs here is their email address. eking@indot.in.gov
Why dont you contact them?
Over It

Clarksville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

ditto wrote:
<quoted text>Why dont you contact them?
I already have..
keep it real

Sellersburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

or maybe some of the drug overdoses in this town aren't murder at all, but overdoses!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

I used to believe the same as all of you. The police department cannot be blamed (fully). Each respected department can only do as much as they have access to. It is a shame that we have officers whom became such, just for the money. We all vote for our commissioners, why do we blame only the PD of each city and county? Can you blame a whole class of students for failing when the teacher refuses to help them study? No. Help the officers, the less time they spend on drugs the more time they will have to spend on more serious crimes. There is a tip line and our fine detectives DO respond to the calls.
xE-rM

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Mr.Ex

Go sniff some undies and let the adults talk.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Austin Discussions

Search the Austin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IN IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) 13 hr squeezers 1,285
Name something you shouldn't do naked..... 13 hr lola 198
word game 13 hr lola 358
word game. a ~2~ z 13 hr lola 101
Teachers looked at 23 hr lol 59
Where is Brittnay (Oct '12) Fri Buster 37
Stolen Dirtbikes Apr 16 TROUBLE IN TOWN 4
•••
•••
•••
Austin Dating

more search filters

less search filters