MIKE WHITE

BOBBY ESTEP

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dope head

Newport, KY

#1 Aug 6, 2010
most of these sell pills but richard n lisa also sell meth,coke,whatever.
im the lady

London, KY

#2 Aug 6, 2010
dope head wrote:
all drug dealers should be cought they are killing our young ppl so plez name all of them give names plez.
what

Newport, KY

#3 Aug 7, 2010
most of these drug dealers are snitches anyway.they get in tthey will snitch on another dealer to get out of jail.and it goes on and on.
badchad

Scottsburg, IN

#4 Aug 7, 2010
hell yes, all the sorry ass drug dealers snitch when they get busted. anything to lighten their own load.
the one

United States

#5 Aug 7, 2010
im the lady wrote:
<quoted text>all drug dealers should be cought they are killing our young ppl so plez name all of them give names plez.
shut the he11 up TAMMY,you Licking Shannon Carvers nasty azz slit!go away,haly ur family ends up in jail,the other half steals,well u and urs are just a plane joke,ed sucks!
xxxxxx

Burlington, IL

#6 Aug 9, 2010
where is paul an whitney mcintosh name at? it should be up there.
just sayin

Louisville, KY

#7 Aug 12, 2010
what about rick green? wasn't he dealin pain pills?
MARTY CAMPBELL

Lexington, KY

#8 Aug 16, 2010
YOU NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT BEFORE YOU POST MY NAME ON YOUR FORUM.I DON'T SELL DRUGS ! GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.
dope head wrote:
OMG

Newport, KY

#9 Aug 17, 2010
MARTY CAMPBELL wrote:
YOU NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT BEFORE YOU POST MY NAME ON YOUR FORUM.I DON'T SELL DRUGS ! GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. <quoted text>
whatever MARTY CAMPBELL!!!EVERYONE KNOWS THAT YOU SELL OXY CONTINS AND YOU SELL YOUR ZANNYS SOMETIMES TOO.i have bought them off you myself.dont worry the police already knows what you are doing over there.you are getting busted any day now, so watch your ass marty.your aint gonna quit until vearl goes to jail right along with you are ya?i might just come over there when you go to jail and take him from you.he dont dont want your BIG ASS anymore anyways..i heard you already snitched on your dealer ROGER M.HES GOT SOMEONE READY to beat your ass over that anyways.you stay so messed up that you cant keep you eyes open and you cant even talk.it takes you an hour to say one sentance.you descust me.you are human scum.YOU ARE GOING TO JAIL ANY DAY
oh yes

Newport, KY

#10 Aug 17, 2010
MARTY CAMPBELL wrote:
YOU NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT BEFORE YOU POST MY NAME ON YOUR FORUM.I DON'T SELL DRUGS ! GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. <quoted text>
excuse me? you mean to tell me thAT YOU dont sell pills marty?you are one lying bitch if you say that you dont.you get them presribed to you,so does vearl.your time is about up tho,youll b right in the slammer soon enough.lonnie noble already has his eye on you.and already has enough evidence,why do you think hes waited so long to bust you?he is getting up as many buys on you to put you away for a long ass time.you better enjoy your freedom while you can!!!!
uh huh

Newport, KY

#11 Aug 17, 2010
yeah i know marty.she lives on 4th street,dont she?im suprised that she aint in jail yet.what a discrace to the town of austin.i live next door to her.she always has alot of people going in and out of vearls house.i told him to get rid of her a long time ago.she is REALLY BAD NEWS.
ripcord

Scottsburg, IN

#12 Aug 17, 2010
oh yes wrote:
<quoted text>excuse me? you mean to tell me thAT YOU dont sell pills marty?you are one lying bitch if you say that you dont.you get them presribed to you,so does vearl.your time is about up tho,youll b right in the slammer soon enough.lonnie noble already has his eye on you.and already has enough evidence,why do you think hes waited so long to bust you?he is getting up as many buys on you to put you away for a long ass time.you better enjoy your freedom while you can!!!!
dont worry about it, the cops these days do their investigations for at least 10 years, no one ever gets busted unless they piss them off. so stay on their good side and you are safe.
pissed off

Scottsburg, IN

#13 Aug 17, 2010
why dont you bunch of snitching bitches lay off marty and vearl they dont bother u nagging ass bitches so BACK-OFF!
uh huh

Newport, KY

#14 Aug 17, 2010
pissed off wrote:
why dont you bunch of snitching bitches lay off marty and vearl they dont bother u nagging ass bitches so BACK-OFF!
oh, i get it.she is your dealer right?
janie

Scottsburg, IN

#15 Aug 17, 2010
pissed off wrote:
Right, there are so many more dealers who deserve some attention.
uh huh

Newport, KY

#16 Aug 17, 2010
janie wrote:
<quoted text>Right, there are so many more dealers who deserve some attention.
well lets here it then.who do you got in mind?
pissed off

Lexington, KY

#18 Aug 18, 2010
no she wasent my dealer but i used to be married toher brother.
uh huh

Newport, KY

#19 Aug 18, 2010
pissed off wrote:
no she wasent my dealer but i used to be married toher brother.
wich one? eddie or luther,or jason?
janie

Scottsburg, IN

#20 Aug 18, 2010
uh huh wrote:
<quoted text>well lets here it then.who do you got in mind?
Nope, I aint going there, i still have to live in this town.
yeah

Newport, KY

#21 Aug 18, 2010
janie wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, I aint going there, i still have to live in this town.
i dont blame you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Be ready 5 hr Demetrius 1
Christi Wilson 5 hr Demetrius 2
Yo! 5 hr Demetrius 1
Benji (Dec '10) 15 hr Layton Sebastian 34
Lorrie cornett 16 hr Ihear 2
Ellie Robbins anyone know how to get ahold of her Sat Palerider 7
Jeff waldon Sep 19 wanaknow 3

Austin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance