foxyseymourgirl

Louisville, KY

#1 Aug 18, 2011
Ray Begley, owner of Begley Tree down on Cross Steet in Austin, is still picking up ladies everywhere. He said he didn't want to have to do with any woman, he just wanted it to stop huh? Can you believe that? That's BS!!! He got paid from Lonnie Noble to doing dirty job so they wanted to bragging off and having good reputation as well. Watch out ladies, remember who Ray is....That was Ray Begley that told APD that he wanted to help stop "...this behavior..." It was submitted in the newspaper. He didn't want to put out his name in paper. Why not? Why in the world would he wanted to go out, drive around, being nosy or having fun and picking up some innocent girls?? He is guilty 100%....He is no saint or hero at all. Ray, leave them alone, mind your damn own business and let APD handle their job....
treetop flyer

Saint Leo, FL

#2 Aug 18, 2011
Got wood?
UKcatsnumber1

Louisville, KY

#3 Aug 22, 2011
Alert News! Anybody know who Bob Cravings? He works with Ray Begley Tree Service in Austin...Well for the fact, if any girl he picks up for a ride around refuse to do what he wants for "....behavior...", he'll call cops and put girl in jail. If girl don't want to be his girlfriend, he'll set up, lie to Lonnie Noble then put girl in jail. He is guilty as well.....Girls, better watch out and stay away from Ray and Bob. They'll do anything for cops to get paid for.
Important information

Louisville, KY

#4 Aug 22, 2011
UKcatsnumber1 wrote:
Alert News! Anybody know who Bob Cravings? He works with Ray Begley Tree Service in Austin...Well for the fact, if any girl he picks up for a ride around refuse to do what he wants for "....behavior...", he'll call cops and put girl in jail. If girl don't want to be his girlfriend, he'll set up, lie to Lonnie Noble then put girl in jail. He is guilty as well.....Girls, better watch out and stay away from Ray and Bob. They'll do anything for cops to get paid for.
Totally agree! in the Giveaway, He (under the name of Bob Cravings) said that he didn't want to have to do anything with this woman. He said he just wanted it to stop it....Then why why would he have a girl with him in the car in first place. She didn't want to do anything with him. She was asking him to please drop her off home, that's all she wanted also some cigarettes. Both know each other for long time and she trusted him. He offered to drop her home and buy some cigarattes in exchange she gives him BJ or Oral Sex. She said NO way because she didn't want to go back to jail again. She's on probation she didn't want to break. She have a boyfriend, Robert. That's when Bob started getting mad and jealous then made some kind of tricky for her to accept his offer about money cuz he had wired tape inside. He took great advantage of her. She thought he was nice to her but in the end he broke her heart when he called Lonnie Noble on her then arrested her and send to jail....all just because she refuses to have a sex with him. If you had read in the newspaper he didn't want to put out his name on, why not? What a COWARD!! more likely a crooker. I heard he gets paid by Lonnie Noble for setting up with this girl. So he wins and she goes jail, that's not RIGHT!!! UNFAIR!! Be careful Bob.....watch out what you are doing and it's wrong!!!
Yeah Right

Lexington, IN

#5 Aug 23, 2011
foxyseymourgirl wrote:
Ray Begley, owner of Begley Tree down on Cross Steet in Austin, is still picking up ladies everywhere. He said he didn't want to have to do with any woman, he just wanted it to stop huh? Can you believe that? That's BS!!! He got paid from Lonnie Noble to doing dirty job so they wanted to bragging off and having good reputation as well. Watch out ladies, remember who Ray is....That was Ray Begley that told APD that he wanted to help stop "...this behavior..." It was submitted in the newspaper. He didn't want to put out his name in paper. Why not? Why in the world would he wanted to go out, drive around, being nosy or having fun and picking up some innocent girls?? He is guilty 100%....He is no saint or hero at all. Ray, leave them alone, mind your damn own business and let APD handle their job....
I like how you call these hookers "innocent girls!" You moron, these hookers are not innocent. So what if he does pick them up and do "whatever" with them-at least at the end of the day those nasty hoes are going to jail. Stand up, Austin, let's get rid of the hookers any which way we can!!!!!!!!!
sara

Salem, IN

#6 Aug 28, 2011
Does anyone ever consider the disease you can get from the prostitution business. Go to webmd.com . look up herpes, read the articles. do u want it? oh and while you are on webmd.com , look up all the other diseases. Now, think about it, are you willing to risk your health, your life, your marriage,home etc , for a few minutes with a hooker? and yes, you can get disease from oral sex.Because when you pass something on to your wonderful wife, whom you are cheating on,you will certainly lose everything.
Anonymous

Sidney, OH

#7 Nov 3, 2011
I have known Ray for 24 years. He would do no such thing. He has no problem getting ladies elsewhere. He doesn't need hookers. You are all stupid redneck's who can't even spell, and write with proper grammar. You don't even deserve internet, let alone an opinion on my Grandpa. Have fun with all the meth.
Anonymous

Sidney, OH

#8 Nov 3, 2011
@YeahRight

You rule
whos money

Louisville, KY

#9 Nov 19, 2011
where would lonnie noble get money to paid people,to sit others up...just curious ???
yes

Lexington, KY

#10 Dec 20, 2011
I like Ray he also like it in his bottom
English please

Scottsburg, IN

#11 Dec 22, 2011
whos money wrote:
where would lonnie noble get money to paid people,to sit others up...just curious ???
whos, whose?? paid, pay?? sit, set?? This is fun!!
NASTY

Lexington, KY

#12 Dec 25, 2011
hes a NASTY perv
Unbelievable

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Jan 1, 2012
Obviously whoever started this comment thread is someone who is jealous of Ray or a former disgruntled employee and doesn't have a clue of who he really is. Truly it's time to get off the drugs, get a real job and a real life and work as hard as he does. Then maybe you too could be proud of yourself and accomplish something in your life, instead of complaining about someone you don't really know. I know him well and spend enough time with him to know that all the negative allegations and people he is supposed to be hanging out with is completely false. Why? Because he is working while some of you who type negative, untrue and jealous comments are out smoking crack/pot/meth, popping pills, selling drugs and drawing your monthly welfare check. Get a life and a job and quit contributing to problems of the world. Thank you.
Learn some English

Scottsburg, IN

#14 Jan 2, 2012
foxyseymourgirl wrote:
Ray Begley, owner of Begley Tree down on Cross Steet in Austin, is still picking up ladies everywhere. He said he didn't want to have to do with any woman, he just wanted it to stop huh? Can you believe that? That's BS!!! He got paid from Lonnie Noble to doing dirty job so they wanted to bragging off and having good reputation as well. Watch out ladies, remember who Ray is....That was Ray Begley that told APD that he wanted to help stop "...this behavior..." It was submitted in the newspaper. He didn't want to put out his name in paper. Why not? Why in the world would he wanted to go out, drive around, being nosy or having fun and picking up some innocent girls?? He is guilty 100%....He is no saint or hero at all. Ray, leave them alone, mind your damn own business and let APD handle their job....
Stupid BIT*H you need to go back to school and learn some third grade Grammar ... I hope someone smacks you up side the head for acting so stupid!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man Critically Injured After Vehicle Falls from... 7 hr Eddie W 15
Eddie white is a inbred hilljack 7 hr Eddie W 10
Doug MCintosh(McINfag) 7 hr Eddie W 5
Polar pop queen Wed Thrilla 1
Travis and Cody coulter 2 stoners Wed voter 4
Debbie Gay,H Rigsby,dealing meth Wed voter 3
Corey Smith Wed voter 2

Austin Jobs

Personal Finance

Austin Mortgages