Hot Looking Hookers
old news

Thorntown, IN

#43 Aug 20, 2011
Karen S McVey wrote:
I haven't lived in Scott County since 1983...I have lived in a city since 1983 2 states away...It makes me sick to think that Austin only gets worse and never any better...I see how it deteriorates every time I go back and it seems that the same people of generations get worse...drugs, people that want work and never would and never will...and now I hear that there are hookers on the streets...It is so sad to see your home town just continue to get worse...At least in a city, you know what area to not go in and who to not be friends with...You know it goes on but you don't know those kind of people..There are a lot of good people in this town...but more and more people are turning to legal drugs and become drug addicts,they will do anything to get more..Seems like every few months there is some younger person from mid 20s to late 30's that die due to over use of drugs..Such a sad place to me known...
who are you to speak such evil? what kind of rep do you think you and your sisters STILL have. moving away never changed your reputation.. think back ..way back. you are still the hillbilly you always were
uh huh

Scottsburg, IN

#44 Aug 21, 2011
old news wrote:
<quoted text>who are you to speak such evil? what kind of rep do you think you and your sisters STILL have. moving away never changed your reputation.. think back ..way back. you are still the hillbilly you always were
Yeah, Sue McVey was no better. You may go by Karen now but remember Sue, Austin never forgets. Moving to Tennessee doesn't make people forget the person you were when you lived here. As "old news" said, you and your sisters were some of the worst hoes who ever passed through.
FuckOff

Newport, KY

#45 Aug 26, 2011
Shane Yonts didnt pimp Danielle out. I know Shane and have for years. Hes a good friend of mine. Unlike half the people on here that dont even have a clue about who he is. Just know what they've heard. Just because she was out doing stuff behind Shanes back doesnt mean he knew about it when she was doing it. Really she cheated on him with his bestfriend at the time for drugs. and I feel sorry for shane for all the shit shes put him threw. Love does crazy things to people. Everyone has relationship problems so there issues dont need to involve everyone on the internet. So dont talk shit about someone on here if you dont even know the half of it. or the full truth. god dont you people no about rumors. there 99.9% not true. god grow up. everyone on here talking shit about people and what they do. so what if people prostitute there selves. it has nothing to do with any of you. if they want to be whores and ruin there lives doing it so be it. but why does it have to be a topic noone gives a fuck about it. except the people on here that make topics about it. worry about your own life and your issues and drama. Dam as much time and effort you people spend talking about others personal life on here then maybe your lives wouldnt be so fucked up and obvisously lonely that you have to get on here and make topics about people that have nothing to do with anyone of you. If you dont no the person and only no what youve heard about them you have no business writing shit on here about them especially when its either rumors youve heard threw the grapewine or he said she said bullshit. Grow up and worry about your life and problems. Not someone elses.
over it

La Grange, KY

#46 Aug 28, 2011
FuckOff wrote:
Shane Yonts didnt pimp Danielle out. I know Shane and have for years. Hes a good friend of mine. Unlike half the people on here that dont even have a clue about who he is. Just know what they've heard. Just because she was out doing stuff behind Shanes back doesnt mean he knew about it when she was doing it. Really she cheated on him with his bestfriend at the time for drugs. and I feel sorry for shane for all the shit shes put him threw. Love does crazy things to people. Everyone has relationship problems so there issues dont need to involve everyone on the internet. So dont talk shit about someone on here if you dont even know the half of it. or the full truth. god dont you people no about rumors. there 99.9% not true. god grow up. everyone on here talking shit about people and what they do. so what if people prostitute there selves. it has nothing to do with any of you. if they want to be whores and ruin there lives doing it so be it. but why does it have to be a topic noone gives a fuck about it. except the people on here that make topics about it. worry about your own life and your issues and drama. Dam as much time and effort you people spend talking about others personal life on here then maybe your lives wouldnt be so fucked up and obvisously lonely that you have to get on here and make topics about people that have nothing to do with anyone of you. If you dont no the person and only no what youve heard about them you have no business writing shit on here about them especially when its either rumors youve heard threw the grapewine or he said she said bullshit. Grow up and worry about your life and problems. Not someone elses.
I wonder if your comments about Danielle count one of those 99.9% rumors you were talking about. Ok to take up for your friend, but no need to put someone else down to do it. Perhaps you should follow your own advise.
Rob

Milroy, IN

#47 Sep 14, 2011
I got some the other day and it only cost me a pack of cigarettes and a mountain dew.I drive from Scottsburg to get a piece every time I'm in the mood. You just have to see one of them walking and they will do what ever you want for about ten bucks.
huff and fox friend

Dallas, TX

#48 Sep 25, 2011
What about that blonde that is over at Green Acres. I heard she is hot but not very good at being a hooker. We know Mel is in her ass she has been teaching her the housewife is the way to go. Cooking and cleaning not hooking and laying.....

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#49 Sep 30, 2011
Any descent looking black ladies in Austin? If so where?

Location hidden

#50 Sep 30, 2011
Where is Green Acres?
funny

Bowling Green, KY

#51 Sep 30, 2011
800 bus stop drive in madison in

Location hidden

#52 Oct 2, 2011
Funny you should mention rural st, there is a rural street in Indianapolis, Chicago, Evansville, Terre Haute, Ft Wayne and Richmond Indiana, and all have street walkers on them, lol. Maybe you should just change the street's name and the street walkers might be gone? lol

“I have arrived”

Location hidden

#53 Oct 2, 2011
Hi boy's!
nobody

AOL

#54 Oct 3, 2011
All i can say you guys pick these girls up may get something drano wont wash off and yes you are stupid and low life cheating on your wifes
could it be

Bryan, OH

#55 Oct 3, 2011
Austin for Life wrote:
There's a cute looking red head in Austin. Nice body. Never talked to her, but I assume she's hooking since she's out walking alone a lot.
could it be chellsie cooper youre talking about? chellsie is really tall and extremely skinny, and even skinnier since shes been on the needle, her legs literally look like toothpicks, redheaded, and shes got 2 guns tattooed on her hips, one on each hip. it may be her. britt moved in with her in her apartment and she taught chellsie the ropes on how to be a hooker. isnt that nice. and chellsie is only like 19 or 20 years old. has a baby too. and her boyfreind left her when she turned into a hooker im pretty sure. its actually pretty sad. but chellsie has no shame in her game AT ALL. if u talk to her she uses all the hooker lingo and everything, like, asks guys if they wanna do "business" with her, refers to her johns as her "clients", calls what she's doin "working", everything. she says it all like she's bragging about it too, i swear, the way she talks sounds like she is definetly bragging about being a dirty austin prostitute. freaking disgusting. i couldnt believe it when i talked to her, because i know her. and like i said, what blew my freakin mind was how open she is about it and how she talks about it, she's definitly bragging about it and is definitly proud of it.
cant wait

Fort Thomas, KY

#56 Oct 3, 2011
I can't wait to take her out now. Maybe the both of them would like to party with me?
hookerhunter

Milan, IN

#57 Oct 17, 2011
what time can you usually see them out? are they by the austin village apts?
funny

La Grange, KY

#59 Oct 25, 2011
Lame wrote:
Do any of you even know Danielle? She went thru a lot being hit by a car you people suck. and the girls on here calling her a hooker prolly are themselves
know her? lol, she's the biggest pill wh*re in scott county.
WTF

United States

#60 Oct 25, 2011
U freaks EFFEN these NASTY B**chS r truely sick ugly hillbilly cho mo's!!! I really think im gonna vomit reading this!!! They really need to put that damn aids clinic in austin, they been talking about!!!! U all wont ever get to F**CK again when u lil pecker fall's off!!! Ur gonna get aids and die!!! so be it!!!! hahaha!!!!!!!!!!
WTF

United States

#61 Oct 25, 2011
and hellll no theres no black bitches here! Ur in austin BOY!!!!
U so Lame

New Albany, IN

#62 Oct 28, 2011
Austin for Life wrote:
There's a cute looking red head in Austin. Nice body. Never talked to her, but I assume she's hooking since she's out walking alone a lot.
I think her name is chellsie cooper
justin

La Grange, KY

#66 Nov 4, 2011
WHAT R U Kiddin ME wrote:
<quoted text>
UUHHH Mike i think u might have the first line backwards its not Shane using Danielle its DANIELLE using Shane and i know how "precious and special" lol she is to you ha ha ha ha but you got it all wrong she uses everybody cause she admitted it to me she even used your ass but you were to blind to see it and evendietially Shane is blind too she uses men to get pills and he has slept with so many that she has all kinds of STDS!! think about that Mike!!!! Shane said her coochie stinks thats why she got mad cause he wouldnt go down on her and if i am not mistaken arent YOU the one who found the green and black $hit in her panties?? uuuh yeah that was you cause i heard u talking about it over at someones house that is just GROSS when are you all gonna wake the hell up and realize if you guys keep screwing Danielle your penises are gonna fall off or your gonna catch something ajax cant bring off she tried sleeping with me and i just told her look B***H i heard about all the diseases you have and i want nothing to do with you or your nasty ass P***Y! WAKE UP GUYS and if you keep messing with her whatever you catch off her if you havent already you deserve to get whatever the hell she has cause it is all over topix and facebook what that bitch has DAMN get it through your thick ass head and she uses you and cause when she was talking about "USING" you she was bragging about it and laughing saying how damn dumb you are so wise up man or grow the hell up one.......
man this Danielle chick sounds like a disease waiting to happen....why waste time and effort on her when there are so many other hot girls out there? unfortunately also lots of girls out there that will use you, which sounds like what she does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robin Yates STOMA fetishist 4 hr I am Negan 1
Name the working girls (Oct '10) 4 hr I am Negan 105
Why so many hookers in Austin (Jan '15) 4 hr I am Negan 42
Eddie white is a inbred hilljack 4 hr I am Negan 15
Corey Smith 5 hr Are you sure 4
Doug MCintosh(McINfag) Sat stfu 9
Travis and Cody coulter 2 stoners Sat Glen fox 8

Austin Jobs

Personal Finance

Austin Mortgages