ARE THERE ANY????
haha

United States

#2 Jul 10, 2011
There are when you close your eyes
HoPatrol

Catlett, VA

#3 Jul 10, 2011
It depends on what you consider "hot". The only halfway pretty one is Brittnay. She's going downhill pretty fast though. There are a few with decent bodies but not ass pretty in the face. It's a shame what drugs will do. I used to know a couple of really pretty girls that look like a truck hit them now because of the needles and pills.
becareful

Scottsburg, IN

#4 Jul 10, 2011
You might as well stick your thing into a blender as to put it in one of those Hep/HIV infested chicks. You old men never cease to amaze me.
crushing it

Fort Thomas, KY

#5 Jul 10, 2011
Rob wrote:
ARE THERE ANY????
There are a couple, you just have to keep looking. Don't stop for the first one you see. Keep your wallet out of reach or it will come up missing, and give it to them good and they will be begging you for more. Brit calls me to get crushed now..
Rob

Thorntown, IN

#6 Jul 10, 2011
How do you find this Brittany?? What is she good at??

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#7 Jul 12, 2011
Rob wrote:
why are there so many pervs now. brit is my cuz. even though i dont see her very often it sickens me to here people talk like this. rot in hell:)
GarthHudson

Erlanger, KY

#8 Jul 12, 2011
I don't know her name but the one with the dark hair and glasses is the hottest one.I feel bad for her cause she could do so much better than walking the streets and being with that loser boyfriend/pimp she has.
crushing it

Fort Thomas, KY

#9 Jul 12, 2011
Rob wrote:
You don't find Brit, she finds you. You have to have the Brit signal. Shine the Brit signal in the night sky and she will come.
Hohoho

United States

#10 Jul 13, 2011
Brittnay is a decent lay, but her specialty is BJs. She is great at that. Her mom taught her well because they have the same technique. Close your eyes and you can't tell the difference between the two. Her other special skill is conning the s##t out of people and ripping them off. You can find her at the Austin apartments by the park or crawling around Mann avenue and Rural St. Use protection keep your hand on your wallet and have fun!!!
hey stupid

Glenview, IL

#11 Jul 13, 2011
crushing it wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a couple, you just have to keep looking. Don't stop for the first one you see. Keep your wallet out of reach or it will come up missing, and give it to them good and they will be begging you for more. Brit calls me to get crushed now..
You sad, pathetic, lonely little excuse for a man. Who gives their phone number to a hooker?
bLaCk AnD bLue

La Grange, KY

#12 Jul 13, 2011
GarthHudson wrote:
I don't know her name but the one with the dark hair and glasses is the hottest one.I feel bad for her cause she could do so much better than walking the streets and being with that loser boyfriend/pimp she has.
Sounds like you mean Danielle Evans, not to bad a lay, if you can look past the scars and damage from getting run over, and putting on some weight. Yeah her pimp (boyfriend?) is a P.O.S, but Shane will be getting his before long from screwing over so many people.
they got theirs

Noblesville, IN

#13 Jul 13, 2011
bLaCk AnD bLue wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you mean Danielle Evans, not to bad a lay, if you can look past the scars and damage from getting run over, and putting on some weight. Yeah her pimp (boyfriend?) is a P.O.S, but Shane will be getting his before long from screwing over so many people.
They got theirs, both of them were hit by a car walking down the road high as kites. They just now are getting to the point were they don't need walkers to walk. Karma!
Mike Griffith

Lexington, KY

#14 Jul 13, 2011
bLaCk AnD bLue wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you mean Danielle Evans, not to bad a lay, if you can look past the scars and damage from getting run over, and putting on some weight. Yeah her pimp (boyfriend?) is a P.O.S, but Shane will be getting his before long from screwing over so many people.
All right, I don't know alot about Shane Yonts, other than he uses Danielle for whatever he can get out of her. I do KNOW that Danielle is NOT a hooker! I am tired of seeing her name on this site from idiots who don't know what they are talking about. So put your real name on here and I will come around and convince you of how bad a mistake it is to say anything about Danielle. Grow up and get a life!
curious

Wichita, KS

#15 Jul 14, 2011
Mike Griffith wrote:
<quoted text>
All right, I don't know alot about Shane Yonts, other than he uses Danielle for whatever he can get out of her. I do KNOW that Danielle is NOT a hooker! I am tired of seeing her name on this site from idiots who don't know what they are talking about. So put your real name on here and I will come around and convince you of how bad a mistake it is to say anything about Danielle. Grow up and get a life!
I'm wondering if this is the same Shane Yonts that owned the heating and cooling business, lived in Scottsburg with a wife and a couple of kids? God, I hope not, because the guy I knew was a good dude. This surely can't be him
burstingbubbles

United States

#16 Jul 15, 2011
curious wrote:
<quoted text>I'm wondering if this is the same Shane Yonts that owned the heating and cooling business, lived in Scottsburg with a wife and a couple of kids? God, I hope not, because the guy I knew was a good dude. This surely can't be him
That would be him. He's a P.O.S. drug addict now. WASTE OF SPACE!
keep one eye open

United States

#18 Jul 15, 2011
burstingbubbles wrote:
<quoted text>That would be him. He's a P.O.S. drug addict now. WASTE OF SPACE!
If you have an AC unit come missing look up Shane first, guarantee he has it!
truth b told

La Grange, KY

#19 Jul 15, 2011
danielle evans is not a hooker and she went through hell getting hit by a car. anyone that says that its karma, getting ran over, is a cruel and thoughtless person. was she supposed to be out hooking with a walker? after being hit by a car at 45 mph leaves more than just the scars you insensitive sob's can see. she is lucky to even be alive, and doesn't need the lies on here . she is a beautiful woman, and even a more beautiful person. scars heal, what will you look like, when she is all better. you will still be the negative a$$ you are now.
no more hookers

Scottsburg, IN

#20 Jul 15, 2011
there are no hot hookers in austin... hooker+hot don't go together.
good times

Melrose Park, IL

#21 Jul 15, 2011
I dont care who they are when you are getting yours there all beautiful . Great prices to .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
edna huff may 1 hr lisa 6
Darcy at Continental Parts 3 hr Greg Knight 1
Sierra n Kevin Slayers split 10 hr Cheyan 3
Help finding who mugged Layton 10 hr Just Wonderin 2
moose 2324 Mon justamember 5
So hope she sees this (Nov '15) Sun I feel the same 49
Benjy Stotts Is Scum Who Should Never Get Out ... Jul 21 Big Daddy 15

Austin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance