Heard Austin was a hot place

Posted in the Austin Forum

Tessa

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Feb 21, 2013
A friend told me that that Austin is the place to come on the weekends for those of us in the adult entertainment industry.I tried to google a hotel there and there are none...any ideas on where to stay...Also, she said the good area was someplace called Rural Road.and that guys come from the small towns around Austin for fun..But I need a hotel?
kaye

West Milton, OH

#3 Feb 21, 2013
Tessa wrote:
A friend told me that that Austin is the place to come on the weekends for those of us in the adult entertainment industry.I tried to google a hotel there and there are none...any ideas on where to stay...Also, she said the good area was someplace called Rural Road.and that guys come from the small towns around Austin for fun..But I need a hotel?
sooo you need a kitchen area also?
Haha

Hartland, WI

#4 Feb 21, 2013
Tessa wrote:
If by "hot place" you mean a scummy little shitstain of a town full of ignorant, toothless, jobless, pillheads and thieves who will rob you blind, then you have the right place. Sure, come on down and join the girls on Rural street. What the guys lack in personal hygiene, they make up for in sexually transmitted diseases and pure genius when it comes to robbing you of the twenty bucks they promised you in exchange for your dignity. And, while it's true there are no motels, you won't need one. The girls turn all their tricks in the guys car. Usually at one of the cemeteries a couple miles east on hwy256 or in a secluded place they call "the bottoms" Come on down and join the party. I'm sure you'll love it. Bring protection, though. Several of the girls have been severely beaten up and abused by the Johns in the last few years.
Why you lie

Hanover, IN

#5 Feb 21, 2013
Haha wrote:
<quoted text> If by "hot place" you mean a scummy little shitstain of a town full of ignorant, toothless, jobless, pillheads and thieves who will rob you blind, then you have the right place. Sure, come on down and join the girls on Rural street. What the guys lack in personal hygiene, they make up for in sexually transmitted diseases and pure genius when it comes to robbing you of the twenty bucks they promised you in exchange for your dignity. And, while it's true there are no motels, you won't need one. The girls turn all their tricks in the guys car. Usually at one of the cemeteries a couple miles east on hwy256 or in a secluded place they call "the bottoms" Come on down and join the party. I'm sure you'll love it. Bring protection, though. Several of the girls have been severely beaten up and abused by the Johns in the last few years.
Why you lie?
Tessa

Carmel, IN

#8 Feb 22, 2013
Haha wrote:
<quoted text> If by "hot place" you mean a scummy little shitstain of a town full of ignorant, toothless, jobless, pillheads and thieves who will rob you blind, then you have the right place. Sure, come on down and join the girls on Rural street. What the guys lack in personal hygiene, they make up for in sexually transmitted diseases and pure genius when it comes to robbing you of the twenty bucks they promised you in exchange for your dignity. And, while it's true there are no motels, you won't need one. The girls turn all their tricks in the guys car. Usually at one of the cemeteries a couple miles east on hwy256 or in a secluded place they call "the bottoms" Come on down and join the party. I'm sure you'll love it. Bring protection, though. Several of the girls have been severely beaten up and abused by the Johns in the last few years.
My friend told me that there are a lot of guys come there from other towns cause the cops leave us a lone. I always travel with my friend in case someone wants to do a double.She is blond and Im a red head.We do need a hotel, Im not gong to drive back to Indy. I se that Scottsburg is close and they have hotels. I was wondering about rates for my services.
Tessa

Carmel, IN

#9 Feb 22, 2013
antisocial wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask for Sierra when you get into town.
Does Sierra have a place we can crash or work out of?
Tessa

Carmel, IN

#10 Feb 22, 2013
Im in Carmel now, we get big $ here. We usually work Carmel or Greenwood on the weekendsIts kind of fun to travel around the state and meet new people. I looked up Rural street on Google Maps,Oh my, it looks a little rough,but id see that ere is a grocery store on the street..........

Are the cops cool? We love men in uniform..
Haha

Allison Park, PA

#11 Feb 22, 2013
Tessa wrote:
Im in Carmel now, we get big $ here. We usually work Carmel or Greenwood on the weekendsIts kind of fun to travel around the state and meet new people. I looked up Rural street on Google Maps,Oh my, it looks a little rough,but id see that ere is a grocery store on the street..........
Are the cops cool? We love men in uniform..
If big money is what you're looking for, stay in Carmel and save your gas money. The going rate on Rural street is 20dollars for "full service". You might get 40 if you're REALLY good looking and it's around the first of the month, before the rednecks spend all their ssi checks and sell all their foodstamps for pills. If you're serious (which I doubt you are )and you're not just another bored Austinite playing on Topix (which I suspect you are),then stay up north. Austin is a SHITHOLE!!!!!!!!!!
mama

Englewood, OH

#13 Feb 23, 2013
kaye wrote:
<quoted text>sooo you need a kitchen area also?
they are too stupid, they dont know the difference between a motel and a hotel. sluts only need a motel.(a cheap one)
hhmmm

Louisville, KY

#14 Feb 23, 2013
I pay top dollar if it's good enough. Let me know when you're in town. I will get out and play.
Who Cares

Jeffersonville, IN

#16 Feb 25, 2013
nasty hoes, get a life...
didgee

Jeffersonville, IN

#17 Feb 25, 2013
Austin is not the only place with drug addicts, prostitutes, needle junkies ect. Toothless? I guess you hang around with some really creepy people. I have lived here most of my life. I have family who lives here and they are good people. They would give you the shirt off their back. They raise gardens. never heard of a or did a pill in their lives. I promise Austin is full of good people. I have lived in Florida the same shit there. good people, druggies thieves. Read the paper Scottsburg if full of the same shitty ass people and good people. So lets give Austin a break and focus on getting our children in churches, getting them away from kids older than them, play with them, teach them how to be a productive person in life make them go to school. Austin has a bad reputation mainly from people who have never lived here. I do agree with you the theives and needle junkies do seem to be on the rise. But its not just Austin.

]
i lik it

Maysville, KY

#18 Mar 10, 2013
Haha wrote:
what is goin on man how you been long time no see are you still livin on boo rode or not tell willy and them i was on here if they need me i still hat chevy sombody shot my dog
i lik it

Maysville, KY

#19 Mar 10, 2013
austin aint that bad but cuthersfild is for the birds
Hay

Chicago, IL

#20 Mar 12, 2013
Let use know when ur going to be back in town
Haha

Dallas, TX

#21 Mar 12, 2013
didgee wrote:
Austin is not the only place with drug addicts, prostitutes, needle junkies ect. Toothless? I guess you hang around with some really creepy people. I have lived here most of my life. I have family who lives here and they are good people. They would give you the shirt off their back. They raise gardens. never heard of a or did a pill in their lives. I promise Austin is full of good people. I have lived in Florida the same shit there. good people, druggies thieves. Read the paper Scottsburg if full of the same shitty ass people and good people. So lets give Austin a break and focus on getting our children in churches, getting them away from kids older than them, play with them, teach them how to be a productive person in life make them go to school. Austin has a bad reputation mainly from people who have never lived here. I do agree with you the theives and needle junkies do seem to be on the rise. But its not just Austin.
]
Austink is the biggest shitstain on the planet. They should dig a huge hole, bulldoze the whole town into it, cover it up and try again. You hillbillies tried to make a town and live like civilized people, but you failed...BIG TIME!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George helton Tue turn it off 3
trash dumpers Tue A hole town 2
Fools Tue Insane 1
Another JAY WHITE Epic Fail Juicy J my azz Mon all about money 2
Who's the biggest slut in Austin? (Jun '12) Sep 27 allugrowup 37
Story on Raymond Clutter..Bobby Riley's uncle. (Aug '10) Sep 25 Eagle Eye 88
Manning Sep 24 Pan Fried 2
Austin Dating
Find my Match

Austin Jobs