whoshebe

Ireland

#1 Mar 24, 2013
Scuba Steve died...sad another person dies of a od, are they ever gonna learn? He had a family who loves him but drugs got the best of him I guess. There was a girl with him when he died, she was average hight, dark hair, late 20s....just curious who she might be? She seemed pretty f`d up, but who knows, might have been his sister for all I know!!!
she is a trick

Louisville, KY

#2 Mar 25, 2013
Kristen hunt
its sad

Louisville, KY

#3 Apr 4, 2013
Its really sad his kids loved him and he was a good dad from what I been told and it was all taken away because he did drugs.
Curious

Washington, DC

#4 Apr 5, 2013
What was Scuba Steve's real name?
blackbelt

Carthage, IN

#5 Apr 5, 2013
erica stidham or barbie hernandez both drug heads go fish.they both live upstairs in building fits the description.
she is a trick

Seymour, IN

#6 Apr 6, 2013
Do you not read? It was Kristen hunt that was staying there. She had a key. KNEW he was dead and just left him there. Its facts. Straight from her own nasty mouth.
scubas brother

Sellersburg, IN

#7 Apr 11, 2013
For one I would like if u all could stop talking shit about my brother he was a great guy and a awesome dad he had his problems but maybe you all should get a fucking linfe and stop talking about my brother when none of u knew him so grow up get a life and stop with the shit talking
scubas brother

Sellersburg, IN

#8 Apr 11, 2013
And it wasn't his sister my sister don't even smoke cigarettes nor drink let alone do drugs
curious

Chicago, IL

#9 Apr 12, 2013
Sorry for your loss. What is his real name I think I may know him.
U of L

Jeffersonville, IN

#10 Apr 12, 2013
Sorry for your loss. I was also wondering what his real name is.
scubas brother

Sellersburg, IN

#11 Apr 12, 2013
If u don't know is real name then u don't know him
grieving friend

Tipp City, OH

#12 Apr 12, 2013
whoshebe wrote:
Scuba Steve died...sad another person dies of a od, are they ever gonna learn? He had a family who loves him but drugs got the best of him I guess. There was a girl with him when he died, she was average hight, dark hair, late 20s....just curious who she might be? She seemed pretty f`d up, but who knows, might have been his sister for all I know!!!
I wish that you would not have started this topix. It doesnt matter what happened. All that matters is that people that love him and miss him are grieving and will be for a long time. I am so very sorry . I heard many wonderful things about Steve. I know its extremely difficult to ignore people w no heart because it hurts so bad but I just want to say how sorry we are and that we greive with you. Our hearts go out to the family and friends.
Ass

Fairland, IN

#13 Apr 12, 2013
Wow I give my condolence and you act like that. Screw you mean ass.
scubas brother

Sellersburg, IN

#14 Apr 13, 2013
Ass wrote:
Wow I give my condolence and you act like that. Screw you mean ass.
Well y would I give his real name on here just for more ppl to talk more shit about him but then point is if you really knew him you would know his real nsme
sorry

Brownstown, IN

#15 Apr 13, 2013
That's true I'm truly sorry. I knew a nice guy named Steve when I lived in Austin. People can be cruel. Can you tell me if he was in his 30s?
teacher

Scottsburg, IN

#16 Apr 13, 2013
No he was not in his 30's
its sad

Louisville, KY

#17 Apr 19, 2013
I did know him that's why its sad that one thing was more important then the rest. I am sorry for the lost because it hurt his family to get high and I know that it was not intended outcome and more then likely was just around the wrong people that let him do drugs that did not care about him. I will tell you that if you report this post they will take it down.
my name does not matter

Charlestown, IN

#18 Apr 20, 2013
scuba steve (steve vernon) was an excellent man...he had his issues, we know that.. but past all of that he was awesome.. he knew how to make you laugh that was for sure.. I grew up with him.. served some in the guard with him.. best memory of steve is walking at dirt hill as we called it and finding used shotgun shells thinking it was cool.. if he was anything like he was as a person, as a father then he was an awesome daf.... r.I.p big scuba.. you'll be missed......kristen hunt deserves to be arrested..
They All Do

Franklin, IN

#19 Apr 20, 2013
my name does not matter wrote:
scuba steve (steve vernon) was an excellent man...he had his issues, we know that.. but past all of that he was awesome.. he knew how to make you laugh that was for sure.. I grew up with him.. served some in the guard with him.. best memory of steve is walking at dirt hill as we called it and finding used shotgun shells thinking it was cool.. if he was anything like he was as a person, as a father then he was an awesome daf.... r.I.p big scuba.. you'll be missed......kristen hunt deserves to be arrested..
Why just Kristen? No sympathy there, she's another POS, but no more to blame than any of the other nasty trash running around this town. The police turn a blind eye and decent people are quickly becoming the minority in this God-forsaken cesspool otherwise known as Austin, Indiana. This town is full of nasty meth monkeys, strung out needle junkies, and AIDS. They all keep breeding and eventually there's nothing left. It already looks like a town full of zombies.
Whitney

United States

#20 Apr 21, 2013
I'm sorry for ur loss ..! Steve was a good guy!!! i knew him when we were kids .. I know Kristen too i went too school with her does anyone know how i can find her??? i had no idea they were on drugs at all and id like too try and help her if she would listen too me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wayne White 1 hr jusyfyi 1
Trisha Ebertshauser (May '12) 19 hr Whatever 35
kim cross noble and jojo gay (Apr '14) 23 hr ionu 5
Scott2 Wed Sweet Tea 5
is the riley family (mafia)? (Jun '10) Wed TSandlin 38
bye bye bennito beaner Dec 23 keith berna 2
Tina turner (Sep '10) Dec 22 someone she screwed 50
Austin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web