Thanks Austin..but...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#21 Mar 15, 2013
Haha wrote:
<quoted text> Yet another sad, lonely little excuse for a man. Bikerguy is always on here chattin' up the hoes. Everytime there is a topic having anything to do with prostitutes, this gross old troll pulls down his pants, sits at his keyboard and NEVER SHUTS UP. Give it a rest Bikerguy. Even the Rural street girls won't give you the time of day. What makes you think this trashy, walking AIDS dispenser is going to?
You can say what you want, it's a free country for now, it doesn't bother me. I'm a single guy, I live well and have lots of toys (4 motorcycles, 2 nice cars, a pickup and a couple of jet ski's and a large ski boat)I live well, if I choose to see some of these ladies, that is my call. It doesn't mean I'm having sex with all of them, I try to check them out and look for tell tale signs if they are druggies, if so no sex then, but there are some that don't appear to use drugs and are clean, so if I pay for their time, that is my business and their gain.
So, mind your business, and take care of yourself.
Anti Robin same lady

Jeffersonville, IN

#22 Mar 15, 2013
bikerguy2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can say what you want, it's a free country for now, it doesn't bother me. I'm a single guy, I live well and have lots of toys (4 motorcycles, 2 nice cars, a pickup and a couple of jet ski's and a large ski boat)I live well, if I choose to see some of these ladies, that is my call. It doesn't mean I'm having sex with all of them, I try to check them out and look for tell tale signs if they are druggies, if so no sex then, but there are some that don't appear to use drugs and are clean, so if I pay for their time, that is my business and their gain.
IDIOT of the MONTH CLUB

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/scottsburg-in...

They go by weird(for now)and seems to have some kind of erotic fasination with me and another poster on topix.I think maybe her/hims daddy may have given them too much attention growing up.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#23 Mar 16, 2013
bikerguy2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well played, sir!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lindsey albertson 6 hr Travis Dickerson 13
amber brummett-couch in the hospital 13 hr Citizen Health 1
lindsey albertson 15 hr Travis Dickerson 27
austin indiana (Sep '08) Sat roger cole 86
Cheating on wife with MEN Sat Should I tell 1
Poll Should I tell His Wife He want to Cheat on her ... Aug 28 Should I tell 1
Jessica Monroe Aug 27 OMG 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Austin Mortgages