Comments
1 - 20 of 23 Comments Last updated Mar 16, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tessa

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 25, 2013
 
I met some really cool people this weekend in Austin, it was cold,but it is kind of a nice little town. I ended up staying in Scottsburg,just down the road. But,,IM thinking that Austin is not the place for me.While I did have by Girls van, it was just not the same and none of the guys wanted to come back to Scotsburg. I was also sad to se that the going rate was only $25. Come on you guys! I did meet some nice guys,boy are there a lot pf pick up trucks in Austin. I hate those things,no leg room to streatch out.. Thanks Austin,it was kind of fun and I made a few bucks,but I need the comfort of a hotel room,not a truck..If your ever in Indy, look me up on Big Doggie or on Nuvo/city scape under Tessa.

My only other comment would be that you guys need to eat some pineapple,,way too much sour taste if you know what I mean..Love you all..

Tessa
Austin Eagle

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 3, 2013
 
That sour taste was probably some meth you ingested. If you get my drift.
I see

Scottsburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 6, 2013
 
how did you hear about austin
i lik it

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 10, 2013
 
tessa are you the blonde heade girl or the other one. i git confused on here. i wouldnt drive a chevy if they pade me.
You know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 13, 2013
 
Tessa u need to let me know when u and your friend are coming back so I can come up an get you or ur friend or both an have a good time . I hope ur nice looking dam the other ones r not
You know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 13, 2013
 
Or let me know where u all are working an ill come there
Haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 13, 2013
 
You know wrote:
Or let me know where u all are working an ill come there
Oh, you poor, horny, desperate bastard.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 13, 2013
 
Tessa wrote:
I met some really cool people this weekend in Austin, it was cold,but it is kind of a nice little town. I ended up staying in Scottsburg,just down the road. But,,IM thinking that Austin is not the place for me.While I did have by Girls van, it was just not the same and none of the guys wanted to come back to Scotsburg. I was also sad to se that the going rate was only $25. Come on you guys! I did meet some nice guys,boy are there a lot pf pick up trucks in Austin. I hate those things,no leg room to streatch out.. Thanks Austin,it was kind of fun and I made a few bucks,but I need the comfort of a hotel room,not a truck..If your ever in Indy, look me up on Big Doggie or on Nuvo/city scape under Tessa.
My only other comment would be that you guys need to eat some pineapple,,way too much sour taste if you know what I mean..Love you all..
Tessa
Sorry I missed you Tessa, I'd be glad to get a room, just tell me when and where ;)
Haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

bikerguy2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I missed you Tessa, I'd be glad to get a room, just tell me when and where ;)
Yet another sad, lonely little excuse for a man. Bikerguy is always on here chattin' up the hoes. Everytime there is a topic having anything to do with prostitutes, this gross old troll pulls down his pants, sits at his keyboard and NEVER SHUTS UP. Give it a rest Bikerguy. Even the Rural street girls won't give you the time of day. What makes you think this trashy, walking AIDS dispenser is going to?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Haha wrote:
<quoted text> Yet another sad, lonely little excuse for a man. Bikerguy is always on here chattin' up the hoes. Everytime there is a topic having anything to do with prostitutes, this gross old troll pulls down his pants, sits at his keyboard and NEVER SHUTS UP. Give it a rest Bikerguy. Even the Rural street girls won't give you the time of day. What makes you think this trashy, walking AIDS dispenser is going to?
My comment was not directed at you nosey, that is the problem on this site, some people can't mind their own business. I've met a lot of nice peoplein my life that includes who you might call hoes, they have to make a living too, their options might be limited compared to some of us. I've been very successful in my career, and I can choose to spend my money anyway I like, including to underprivileged women you call hoes. Maybe, your jealous, because your not financially secure like me.

“Identity Stolen!!!”

Since: Jan 13

Scottsburg,IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 14, 2013
 
Haha wrote:
<quoted text> Yet another sad, lonely little excuse for a man. Bikerguy is always on here chattin' up the hoes. Everytime there is a topic having anything to do with prostitutes, this gross old troll pulls down his pants, sits at his keyboard and NEVER SHUTS UP. Give it a rest Bikerguy. Even the Rural street girls won't give you the time of day. What makes you think this trashy, walking AIDS dispenser is going to?
LMMFAO!!!!
Imadino

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 14, 2013
 
bikerguy2 wrote:
<quoted text>
My comment was not directed at you nosey, that is the problem on this site, some people can't mind their own business. I've met a lot of nice peoplein my life that includes who you might call hoes, they have to make a living too, their options might be limited compared to some of us. I've been very successful in my career, and I can choose to spend my money anyway I like, including to underprivileged women you call hoes. Maybe, your jealous, because your not financially secure like me.
Bikerguy makes a good point..... You don't have to agree with him and nobody is getting hurt in the process. Let the guy do what he wants with his own money.
Haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 14, 2013
 
Imadino wrote:
<quoted text> Bikerguy makes a good point..... You don't have to agree with him and nobody is getting hurt in the process. Let the guy do what he wants with his own money.
Yeah, nobody gets hurt...except the drug addicted girl who uses the money he pays her for her next fix. I wonder, when they find her dead from an overdose some day if it will be Bikerguys money that bought that last, fatal dose? But, hey who cares, noone is getting hurt, right?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 14, 2013
 
Haha wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, nobody gets hurt...except the drug addicted girl who uses the money he pays her for her next fix. I wonder, when they find her dead from an overdose some day if it will be Bikerguys money that bought that last, fatal dose? But, hey who cares, noone is getting hurt, right?
If the situation bothers you that much, then why not take a look around to see what the root cause of the problem is and fix it. Austin clearly has alot of problems and a bad reputation to go along with it. Endemic corruption and chronic umemployment have always been a part of life in Austin even in the best of times. So why not put your energies into fixing the problem instead of railing against one individual? Your incessant importuning does nothing for these girls that you purport to help here ( do I smell a hidden agenda?). If you won't step up and fight the corruption then you can just move to someplace respectable. May I suggest Jeffersonville or New Albany?
Get real

Sellersburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Haha wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, nobody gets hurt...except the drug addicted girl who uses the money he pays her for her next fix. I wonder, when they find her dead from an overdose some day if it will be Bikerguys money that bought that last, fatal dose? But, hey who cares, noone is getting hurt, right?
Would you rather have them robbing homes and businesses, or slinging p*^ssy for the drug money?
Haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 14, 2013
 
Imadino wrote:
<quoted text>If the situation bothers you that much, then why not take a look around to see what the root cause of the problem is and fix it. Austin clearly has alot of problems and a bad reputation to go along with it. Endemic corruption and chronic umemployment have always been a part of life in Austin even in the best of times. So why not put your energies into fixing the problem instead of railing against one individual? Your incessant importuning does nothing for these girls that you purport to help here ( do I smell a hidden agenda?). If you won't step up and fight the corruption then you can just move to someplace respectable. May I suggest Jeffersonville or New Albany?
I don't claim to be "helping" anyone. Just making an observation. As far as railing against one individual? Apparently you haven't read my posts on other topics. If you had, you would know that I take every opportunity I can to comment on what a nasty, depressing, smelly little shitstain Austin is. I appreciate you taking the time to thumb through a dictionary and load up your comment with big words in a pathetic attempt to make yourself sound intelligent. But, like everyone else in that sad excuse for a community, you have failed. ;-)

“Identity Stolen!!!”

Since: Jan 13

Scottsburg,IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 15, 2013
 
LMMFAO,so true!!!!!a chitstain it is
Weird

Sellersburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 15, 2013
 
Antisocial XL wrote:
LMMFAO,so true!!!!!a chitstain it is
Antisocialxl identity stolen, r0bon yates, and didnt happen are the only 3 people on antisocials facebook page. That should explain a lot!
ihatemyhometown

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 15, 2013
 
I can't wait until you wh0res and all the other hookers and guys that pick them up die of AIDS. Considering the greater majority of them HAVE tested HIV positive. Enjoy your misery. Ohh, and I sure hope you were the hooker I splashed with nasty muddy water when I drove by LOL! It was priceless.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 15, 2013
 
Haha wrote:
<quoted text> I don't claim to be "helping" anyone. Just making an observation. As far as railing against one individual? Apparently you haven't read my posts on other topics. If you had, you would know that I take every opportunity I can to comment on what a nasty, depressing, smelly little shitstain Austin is. I appreciate you taking the time to thumb through a dictionary and load up your comment with big words in a pathetic attempt to make yourself sound intelligent. But, like everyone else in that sad excuse for a community, you have failed. ;-)
I appreciate the compliment but believe you to be misinformed. I am not nor ever have been from Austin. I travel to Louisville about three times a year and had the misfortune once of having gotten lost in Austin on my way back from Seymour. And although I disagree with all that goes on there, I still believe in letting people make there own choices whether good or bad and letting them live with them. And I don't generally have to thumb through any dictionary on a regular basis. My education did not come easy but I have always maintained a full command of the English launguage. Good Luck.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Austin Forum right now

Search the Austin Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Leslie justice stidham Bolin 10 hr Smartypants 1
rickey peacock (Jan '13) 10 hr Smartypants 123
jackson co fair vs scott co fair 16 hr antisocial 16
KNEE-GROWS-why r they posting from Texas?? 21 hr afro slayer 1
Zaragemca's Foundation of Drumming 21 hr afro slayer 4
john akemen Wed big rider 5
Jamie Couch from Water Company (Oct '13) Wed antisocial 5
•••
•••
•••
Austin Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Austin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Austin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Austin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Austin
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••