Laws These Days SMH
JustVeryCurious

New Lebanon, OH

#1 Dec 6, 2012
Why is it against the law to have a child in your vehicle without a seat belt, But the schools can put 50 to 75 children on the bus without being buckled up and things are just fine? I don't get it...
the truth hurts

Bryan, OH

#2 Dec 8, 2012
JustVeryCurious wrote:
Why is it against the law to have a child in your vehicle without a seat belt, But the schools can put 50 to 75 children on the bus without being buckled up and things are just fine? I don't get it...
Because thats the state or goverment and they can do anything they want and its ok .How many bus cameras have you seen with kids flying all over the bus .They dont care about kids safety or Seat belts and child seats is just a reason so they can pull you over anytime they want And claim you wasnt wearing it or didnt think you was wearing it .Just another way for them to take away ur rights while in ur car .Just like trying to take away ur right while ur in ur house and kick ur door in anytime they want .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What kind of cases have unsupervised probation 2 hr Mountain High 2
News U.S. 31 in Austin closing for resurfacing work 3 hr HUH 2
scottsburg electric 4 hr LIES 2
Takes a drug town to vote for morons on the c-v... 4 hr lisa LIES 4
Jackie Collins - Useless Drunk POS Mon Guitar Hero 1
brittany johnson peacock (Dec '11) Jun 25 Road King 103
Prostitution Ring (Oct '10) Jun 25 Daddy 7

Austin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance