Hugh Pasley

Louisville, KY

#23 Apr 20, 2010
who is larry begley,and what does he have to do with this?
just me

Louisville, KY

#24 Apr 21, 2010
becky wrote:
ask larry begley
Can anyone tell me who larry begley is, and what his experience was with one of the people on this list?

“Yuck Fu”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#25 May 5, 2010
justice for all wrote:
<quoted text> Many many times drug addicts rob and kill for money for their habit. A big percentage of the people in prison are convicted killers who only wanted money for their habit. Wake up and smell the coffee. Next time it could be someone you love.
Hey there Justice,
where are you getting your findings? Just how do you know what drives people to rob & kill? I'd like to see the numbers or percentages that you have.
King George

New Castle, IN

#26 May 6, 2010
larcase wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Justice,
where are you getting your findings? Just how do you know what drives people to rob & kill? I'd like to see the numbers or percentages that you have.
How petty. Who cares? The reason for this thread is that Paul Graupe was dropped off at Bobby Riley's house to retrieve some money that Riley owed him. Paul's intentions were to pick up the money at Riley's then go to work. He never made it to work.
Some one or one's of the people within the title of this thread holds the key as to Paul's disappearance.
Larcase, you should start another thread for your numbers and percentages. If they do not help to locate Paul and uncover the mystery of his disappearance, they don't belong here.
went 2 school w him

United States

#27 May 6, 2010
Hugh Pasley wrote:
who is larry begley,and what does he have to do with this?
he is the lowest form of scum and is like 60 yrs old and has been into drugs for a life time . I remember back in the seventies he got busted and somehow landed in hawaii (mispelled) a few short yrs ago, anyway somehow he came back here, he was big buddies w larry stamper just after high school they both got busted and I dont know if he spent time in prison or skipped the country I cant remember the details mabey someone can tell you better details there is another topic on him somewhere on topix
Perry Co

Scottsburg, IN

#28 May 6, 2010
He used to hang out at the Beagle Club.

“Yuck Fu”

Location hidden

#29 May 6, 2010
King George wrote:
<quoted text>
How petty. Who cares? The reason for this thread is that Paul Graupe was dropped off at Bobby Riley's house to retrieve some money that Riley owed him. Paul's intentions were to pick up the money at Riley's then go to work. He never made it to work.
Some one or one's of the people within the title of this thread holds the key as to Paul's disappearance.
Larcase, you should start another thread for your numbers and percentages. If they do not help to locate Paul and uncover the mystery of his disappearance, they don't belong here.
I want the person or persons caught as much as the next person, regardless of your oppinion, there are too damn many ARMCHAIR CSI'S out there that love to cast blame without proof. Bob Riley was arrested & released if I remember right. If everyone knows who did it then why are these people still walking around instead of being arrested? Either or, people like yourself run off at the mouth because you don't like someone. Myself,,,,, I don't take anyones side, if your guilty then you will get caught. Some of you do nothing but cuss the law enforcement of our area,,, There are a few different ways to change it,,,,, move away, become an officer. Whining is all everyone seems to get done. Topix is more like a damn internet daycare center for the mentally challenged.
what

Miami, FL

#30 May 6, 2010
unless it has to do with truck shops then your a dickhead larcase,your a hypocrite and thats all to it.You know all about running off at the mouth.

“Yuck Fu”

Location hidden

#32 May 7, 2010
what wrote:
unless it has to do with truck shops then your a dickhead larcase,your a hypocrite and thats all to it.You know all about running off at the mouth.
I'm shocked you can even spell the word, but seeing as you seem to know where to find me then have balls enough to look me in the eye & tell me this. I love how these folks on here don't have the balls to even give a real town or name.
King George

New Castle, IN

#33 May 7, 2010
larcase wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob Riley was arrested & released if I remember right. If everyone knows who did it then why are these people still walking around instead of being arrested?
That's a very good question. This is not the first time someone with ties to Riley has been killed, and yet - there he is still free as a bird.
Larcase said - "Myself,,,,, I don't take anyones side, if your guilty then you will get caught."
Larcase, that is a beautiful thought. However, if you've lived in the area for any length of time, you surely realize that is all it is. Just a beautiful thought - definitely, not reality.
DRaMa101

Akron, OH

#34 May 26, 2010
How many murders have been solved around there? Just thought I would throw that out there....if the person is not standing right there gun in hand or a blood trail leading them to the person....its all over with

Since: May 10

Lexington, KY

#35 May 28, 2010
sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't have said it better myself. No one deserves to be murdered(except the people who murdered Paul, I hope they die a slow horrible death) Everyone knows who the guilty people are. It's just a matter of time.
I think u are right on with this, I hope they will get them,or he or she.
kbfjmj

Lexington, KY

#36 Jun 2, 2010
john hall. i know him quite well. there is no way he'd kill a man for any reason
nolnl

Rolling Meadows, IL

#37 Jun 4, 2010
who is this jerr stacy who is he related to?
wondering

United States

#38 Jun 4, 2010
nolnl wrote:
who is this jerr stacy who is he related to?
jerry stacy is jessy stacy's brother badly into drugs.
nolnl

Scottsburg, IN

#39 Jun 5, 2010
who is there father and where are they from
i figure austin but just trying to get an idea of the people they are related to
a true austin knight

Lexington, KY

#40 Jun 9, 2010
hears the way i see it if you don't live here and put up with the shit day in and day out shut the f**k up
wow

Scottsburg, IN

#41 Jun 9, 2010
nolnl wrote:
who is there father and where are they from
i figure austin but just trying to get an idea of the people they are related to
Why?
nolnl

Joliet, IL

#42 Jun 9, 2010
just like to know who he is
Curious

Philadelphia, PA

#43 Jun 24, 2010
Have these people been questioned lately?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AUSTIN CURLING CENTER aka THE BARN in the ETJ o... 12 min Target Shooter 2
Darren Thomas 4 hr Concerned 1
prostitutes (Jul '14) 6 hr swaller 38
Thank you Donald Spicer and APD for the HIV out... 9 hr Harper Knight 9
brandon coomer 12 hr ticked off 1
Scott Co DCS (Jan '14) 15 hr michelle 20
piece of trash 20 hr Johnny 1

Flood Warning for Scott County was issued at March 02 at 3:51AM EST

Austin Dating
Find my Match