Just Wondering

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Jan 10, 2012
Can someone please tell me how Dan White really died? I have heard 6 different stories i would like to know the truth!
cuz

Oxford, OH

#2 Jan 10, 2012
Just Wondering wrote:
Can someone please tell me how Dan White really died? I have heard 6 different stories i would like to know the truth!
why?
Chester

Ashburn, VA

#3 Jan 10, 2012
When did he die and how?
Just Wondering

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Jan 11, 2012
well "CUZ" he was a good friend of my great uncles and he wants to know is that ok with you? I mean damn ome on really is it any of your buisness why in the first place hell you probably dont even know him your just one of them nosey annoying idiots on here who likes to talk trash and stir up $hit so mind your buisness i dont recall personally asking hey any dumb a$$'s out there how did Dan White die i was asking hoping someone who actually knew the truth would be kind enough to tell me so i could tell my great uncle who was Dans friend how he died enough info for you???? anyways could someone besides "CUZ" let me know if they dont mind and also "CUZ" i dont need no more comments from you k so just stay out of this one its just a simple question that is not for you
cuz

Oxford, OH

#5 Jan 11, 2012
Just Wondering wrote:
well "CUZ" he was a good friend of my great uncles and he wants to know is that ok with you? I mean damn ome on really is it any of your buisness why in the first place hell you probably dont even know him your just one of them nosey annoying idiots on here who likes to talk trash and stir up $hit so mind your buisness i dont recall personally asking hey any dumb a$$'s out there how did Dan White die i was asking hoping someone who actually knew the truth would be kind enough to tell me so i could tell my great uncle who was Dans friend how he died enough info for you???? anyways could someone besides "CUZ" let me know if they dont mind and also "CUZ" i dont need no more comments from you k so just stay out of this one its just a simple question that is not for you
actually dan is a cousin , 2nd to be exact, I doubt his family gets on here. I will let them know someone was asking, I didnt want him getting trashed on here either so I didnt elaborate on his death. Dan was well known and liked by many family and friends. He was a very lovable man and protective he could chat for hours.so , yes I do know of him. I will speak w the family and see what they want or might not want then I can get back w you. I just asked why I didnt mean to offend you. sorry, all you needed to say was that he was a friend to your uncle. thats why I used the name cuz . He didnt call me by name he always called me cuz.
Dear CUZ

Scottsburg, IN

#7 Jan 12, 2012
if the guy is your second cousin... why not call the family on the Phone and ask them? Its really low class of you to post this on here!
white

United States

#8 Jan 20, 2012
he was a good man and family ive had problems with the family in the past but i will say he was a great man and missed by many his sons both more than anyone and if you need to know how it happened go talk to them if you are truely a friend they will tell you
friend

Oxford, OH

#9 Jan 21, 2012
He had cancer.
curious

Bryan, OH

#10 Jan 22, 2012
Dear CUZ wrote:
if the guy is your second cousin... why not call the family on the Phone and ask them? Its really low class of you to post this on here!
low class to post what? do you mean the original post or the comments?(or) are you refering to the hateful comment made to a relative? just curious.I think there was an apology somewhere in the comments where "cuz" posted that they did not mean to offend anyone
cus no 2

Louisville, KY

#11 Feb 2, 2012
Just Wondering wrote:
why in the hellll...would you get on a sight like this one. with all us lieing idiots.and ask about a person that has passed on if you had any respect for his family you would not put his name on here!you sound like the nosey a$$ to me.can your so called uncle speak.if he was really a friend why did'nt he call the family.i am sure he did'nt want you to run a add on topix...ok IDIOT...he went home he is gone thats all you need to know.
meandyou

Louisville, KY

#12 Feb 2, 2012
o my
Just Wondering

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Feb 2, 2012
cuz wrote:
<quoted text>actually dan is a cousin , 2nd to be exact, I doubt his family gets on here. I will let them know someone was asking, I didnt want him getting trashed on here either so I didnt elaborate on his death. Dan was well known and liked by many family and friends. He was a very lovable man and protective he could chat for hours.so , yes I do know of him. I will speak w the family and see what they want or might not want then I can get back w you. I just asked why I didnt mean to offend you. sorry, all you needed to say was that he was a friend to your uncle. thats why I used the name cuz . He didnt call me by name he always called me cuz.
"CUZ" Sorry about your loss Dan was really great friends with my uncle and he was a great man everytime i would go to my uncles i would have my kids with me and he would always say come hear little ones and give grandpa Dan and hug and kiss on the cheek. lol then he would always give them 5.00 everytime he saw them and he was really nice and great to my uncle and my whole family! He will def.. be missed for sure he was a nice, strong, good hearted man and would do anything for anyone! If anyone trash talks him on here they will have hell to pay i do know that! Dan was not my blood family but he was like family and my family loved him and we miss him so much. so "CUZ" sorry if i came off rude in the last comment i made when i asked how he passed. I didn't mean to sound rude i was just wondering but i understand why you dont want to post certain things! Cause there are some trash talking people one here as i am sure you have seen! Anyway me and my family are very sorry for your and your families loss and you all are in my prayers take care and god bless.
Just Wondering

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Feb 2, 2012
cus no 2 wrote:
<quoted text>why in the hellll...would you get on a sight like this one. with all us lieing idiots.and ask about a person that has passed on if you had any respect for his family you would not put his name on here!you sound like the nosey a$$ to me.can your so called uncle speak.if he was really a friend why did'nt he call the family.i am sure he did'nt want you to run a add on topix...ok IDIOT...he went home he is gone thats all you need to know.
Did i ask you for your opinion NO i didnt and your the IDIOT and for your info my uncle is 77 years old and he dont have a phone my uncle cant dd much hisself cause he has cancer! I dont even know why i am explaining anything to you anyways its none of your buisness i didnt ask you and if i wanted your opinion i would ask for it! Also i never said nothing bad or anything rude and i am not nosey when someone is close to a family member and the family member has no way of getting ahold af anyone to find out anything and he was great friends with Dan and he ask me to find out what happened i am gonna. Because of the fact they were great friends so you just need to stay the hell out of it and keep your comments to yourself. Its people like you who get on here and start trash talking who makes this topix site not worth reading because you are one of those kind of people who dont know someone and you start calling them names ans trash talking so back off and stay the hell out of the conversation it doesnt pertain to you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Haters are SO Mad ha ha ha 12 min k sure 39
Racist gays 54 min k sure 3
Delicious MarkO's Pizza!!!! 1 hr Tony Jabroni 9
The Gay Haters are Foamin at the mouth Mad 16 hr Gay Pride 1
Obey These Rules 17 hr wolf 2
Is Bob Auer a chmo pervert? 23 hr wowser 2
londa perkinson 23 hr wowser 5

Austin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance