Those who down grade Austin school

Those who down grade Austin school

Posted in the Austin Forum

AHS 93'

Jeffersonville, IN

#1 Dec 27, 2012
I graduated in 93' from AHS. My parents were hard working, tax payers with no college education but raised our family with common sense & dignity. I see post after post with negative comments about the school system do to illiteracy & spelling issues. This is a product of parenting, not the school system. The parents should be involved & encourage a better way for their children. Look at the entire situation before you are quick to blame.
to all you dumbasses

Spiceland, IN

#3 Dec 27, 2012
Another Neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>
I found four grammatical errors in your statement. I think it's DUE to the fact that most people in Austin come from a very shallow gene pool. When an entire town is populated by a couple of families from one mountaintop in Hazard, you know there is inbreeding.
Which side are you from, you ignorant, inbred, toothless, hillbilly excuse fora bitch
Another Neighbor

Nicholasville, KY

#4 Dec 27, 2012
The side that can speak and write English properly. Which, coincidentally, happens to be the side that doesn't need to use profanity to prove a point. "Vulgarity is the tool of the slow-witted, ignorant, lazy man." Don't raise your voice, improve your argument. Good day.
meanass

Grissom Afb, IN

#5 Dec 27, 2012
Another Neighbor wrote:
The side that can speak and write English properly. Which, coincidentally, happens to be the side that doesn't need to use profanity to prove a point. "Vulgarity is the tool of the slow-witted, ignorant, lazy man." Don't raise your voice, improve your argument. Good day.
You r a toole
English Teacher

Francesville, IN

#6 Dec 27, 2012
Another Neighbor wrote:
The side that can speak and write English properly. Which, coincidentally, happens to be the side that doesn't need to use profanity to prove a point. "Vulgarity is the tool of the slow-witted, ignorant, lazy man." Don't raise your voice, improve your argument. Good day.
I noticed that your first sentence is a sentence fragment and your second starts with the incorrect word. When you learn to write the English language correctly, then you can correct others. Until then, shut up. You are a worthless piece of garbage with little more knowledge then a second grader. Take ME on with your limited bit of word command. You won’t get far against me you simpleton. Also do not steal famous phrases from well-known people to make your infamous argument look better. You are nothing but a joke trying to wear a suit.
For sure

United States

#7 Dec 27, 2012
Buy a smart phone like neighbour did it will correct the spelling for you. Its so funny to read that shit what about a shallow gene pool. Cracks me up. Ive been around some pretty damn smart people that aint got enough sense to get out of the rain. They know how to spell and use proper english but dumb as rocks. I truly think our very sophisticated neighbour might just be one of them. And for all the vulgarity we use. We are not trying to make our point with it just helps make our point sharper. Now please excuse me its time for me to retire to my study room with my brandy and cigar. See that point aint sharp enough lets try this. Im done fucking with you neighbour you punk ass bitch ahh yes much better
Another Neighbor

Nicholasville, KY

#8 Dec 27, 2012
You are correct, teacher. The cigar smoke and brandy is making me woozy. Don't quotation marks indicate quotations? Didn't know I had to post in MLA format. Plus, my cheap suit itches. Also, we aren't in England, take the U out of neighbor. Good night, fellow Austinites.
Another Neighbor

Nicholasville, KY

#9 Dec 27, 2012
Correct as to the sentence fragment, that is. Second sentence began with incorrect word? How so? I'm not being facetious, I wasn't an English major.
meanass

Grissom Afb, IN

#10 Dec 27, 2012
I live in amerika not britan so I due knot speah oar use the kings english language
AHS 93'

Jeffersonville, IN

#11 Dec 28, 2012
There are a lot of good people from that shallow gene pool. I will always call Austin my home town. Neighbor, I have a comment to share with you; Go F**K Yourself. Have a good day!
AHS 93'

Jeffersonville, IN

#12 Dec 28, 2012
Another Neighbor wrote:
The side that can speak and write English properly. Which, coincidentally, happens to be the side that doesn't need to use profanity to prove a point. "Vulgarity is the tool of the slow-witted, ignorant, lazy man." Don't raise your voice, improve your argument. Good day.
Using a quote from a famous man, you are intelligent. You seem to have a very low self esteem & may be a victim of molestation as a child. Life Spring is only a phone call away, Genius.
AHS 93'

Jeffersonville, IN

#13 Dec 28, 2012
English Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>I noticed that your first sentence is a sentence fragment and your second starts with the incorrect word. When you learn to write the English language correctly, then you can correct others. Until then, shut up. You are a worthless piece of garbage with little more knowledge then a second grader. Take ME on with your limited bit of word command. You wonÂ’t get far against me you simpleton. Also do not steal famous phrases from well-known people to make your infamous argument look better. You are nothing but a joke trying to wear a suit.
Well said!
AHS 99

Warrenville, IL

#14 Dec 28, 2012
Igradated frome autin and i am a dokter so thet proeves autin skools ar the bets.
dokters ofice

Westport, IN

#15 Dec 29, 2012
AHS 99 wrote:
Igradated frome autin and i am a dokter so thet proeves autin skools ar the bets.
o helo dokter,now u goen to get us sum busenes startd. Im ur recetnest tht maks thioes apionmets n ur ofice, nex thang ur nrus is gona be on hear takin bout how wunderfl u our. grate thang we hhave owr deplomets hangen in the wall to prove we oor profreshinuls. dokter I hate to emberess you but u speled skools rong , it shud be scools.I luve u dokter u or the grates, jus sayin we al ned a few good laffs an thes is gona b fun, dont u spose? car ie on nise dokter! kant wate to se the replise!
the dokter is n

Warrenville, IL

#16 Dec 29, 2012
I oh all of its two Autin scool, I kouldant spel or nutin an dey mad me smert, sew al autin scool peopple cum cee me kase i wil mak u welle. I was un A stewdant in scool, I luv may edukaten Autin give me. I well be an grate dokter fer the aria.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know Newell Stacy (May '16) 3 hr Billy bob 30
why did chris jones of austin indiana die??? 3 hr Child hood frind 4
Did They Get Benjy Stotts In The Big Bust Down ... 8 hr Layton S 7
austin village apts 11 hr Ultimate Pantyhos... 4
Supreme Panty Woman Song Mon Pantyhose Lady 3
Panty Woman Wins Again Mon Pantyhose Lady 11
Today Shall be Known as Panty Woman Day Dec 9 Layton S 15

Austin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Austin Mortgages