if u have the balls to talk s#$t abou...

if u have the balls to talk s#$t about the maddens tell ur real name when u do

Posted in the Austin Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
stephanie madden

Scottsburg, IN

#1 Apr 22, 2011
just let u haters that are hatein on my faimly tell us who u are so we can kick ur [email protected]@ u bunch of scared a## b#$%hes im stephanie madden and im married to gary madden and there is a hater on here runnin his mouth about my hubbie and his mom and dad and im not gona put up with it so dont talk s#$t when my man works everyday and he is doing good while u hatein a## bums live in austank and have no life go to the welfare office and draw benifits that my hubbies tax money pays for u losers if u got s#$t to say bout the maddens come to me to my face and ill drop ur a## were u stand u worthless f#$ks
Kims mom

Scottsburg, IN

#2 Apr 22, 2011
Its not Austank,its Austin,and there are residents in Austin that do work,thank you.Its cool you are up holding for your family,but why dog the other folks that work and pay taxes in Austin,its not as bad as people let on,and Im sick of hearing it.Kick there ass tho girl thats cool:)
stephanie madden

Scottsburg, IN

#3 Apr 23, 2011
Kims mom wrote:
Its not Austank,its Austin,and there are residents in Austin that do work,thank you.Its cool you are up holding for your family,but why dog the other folks that work and pay taxes in Austin,its not as bad as people let on,and Im sick of hearing it.Kick there ass tho girl thats cool:)
well if i offended u i apologize but the people im talkin too know who they are the good people in austin its a shame they heve to put up w the white trash drug addics in that town they should get all the trash and lock them up and let u good ppl have the town
Kims mom

Scottsburg, IN

#4 Apr 23, 2011
No problem,I just wished they would cut down on this,get more law inforcements involved,anything.The drug heads and hookers are taking over.Im moving to the country soon,been in town twenty-five years,to much drama for me.
stephanie madden

Elyria, OH

#5 Apr 24, 2011
yea it is thiefs and liars and junkies and prostiutes its horrible country would be good i feel bad for the good ppl in austin

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#6 May 10, 2011
bitc* please,,,, U talk shit about them all the f****** time. U are the one that started the thread about justin... it was u or ur nasty a** friend jerrika ( skank face)

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#7 May 10, 2011
BTW... U R NOT A MADDEN B****... WE CAN'T STAND UR 2 faced, fat A**
wheres my truck

Noblesville, IN

#8 May 11, 2011
Hahahahahahahsh. That's sooooo funny. Hey did your husband sleep with his cousin? Ewwwww..!!!!!!
Gary Madden

Seymour, IN

#9 Jun 12, 2011
no i didnt wheres my truck but i heard you did and turtle butts what a [email protected]#hing name you need to shut your mouth because if i think no im know who this is i will slap you like the bitch you are so what you going to do about that beside's run your mouth on here you wanna do something got something to say then you can find me easy just come on up and get your punk [email protected]# whiped unlike you two i post my real name because im not a scared [email protected]# bi#$h like you two are peace

Since: Jun 11

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Jun 15, 2011
I'm Steve Payne. Look me up.
stephanie

Seymour, IN

#13 Jun 19, 2011
turtle butts wrote:
BTW... U R NOT A MADDEN B****... WE CAN'T STAND UR 2 faced, fat A**
u nasty b#$%h the maddens that count like me so go f#$k your self who are you a noone and they must not like your fat a## so go suck a d$%k you dirty wh$%e i will kick your f#$kin ass i will beat you till you wish you were never born b#$%h dont forget that i got somethin for me so come meet me w$%re and i am married to a madden and i like his faimly so you dont know s#$t you f#$kin dooch bag dirty w#$re
stephanie

Seymour, IN

#14 Jun 19, 2011
gh0stdylan wrote:
I'm Steve Payne. Look me up.
keep your 2cents to your self steve belive me your nothin we r concerned with
stephanie

Seymour, IN

#15 Jun 19, 2011
turtle butts wrote:
bitc* please,,,, U talk shit about them all the f****** time. U are the one that started the thread about justin... it was u or ur nasty a** friend jerrika ( skank face)
and i belive you r the two faced fake one you r theone talkin s#$t on here about them under this post they would be so proud to know they have a low life sack of s#$t like you if you are a madden wowand for one w#$re im a terrell im married to a madden and noone will talk about my hubbie not your fake nasty [email protected]@ or ne one else b#$%h
You Cant Spell

United States

#16 Jun 19, 2011
You show lots of class there young lady, I would be ashamed to have you in my family. Your two cents isn't worth giving either. Dirty mouth is what you have chew some orbit, God knows you need it. Keep up the good work because your words destroy any good reputation that your family had left. You should know that you can't make your point by fighting like a little kid with another kid. Stay classy Mis Madden.
stephanie

Seymour, IN

#17 Jun 19, 2011
i could give a [email protected]#t what you say i know who i am i have a good faimly just because i dont let ppl run on me dont mean anything so why dont you mind your business im not going to let someone get on here and talk about me and not say who they are im over this topix thing i was off here for months and i get on here and ppl dont stop im sure your faimly isnt gettin bashed on here you would just stand back and let ppl talk about you and my faimly has a good name my mistakes its not on them you shouldnt bring my faimly in this you dont know them
You Cant Spell

United States

#18 Jun 19, 2011
What was that, you started the thread. Ive seen your nasty remarks everywhere. Don't bring your family in it? You've done that by yourself alone. Another trashy mouth with a keyboard. That's addicted to chaos.
infected hair

New Albany, IN

#19 Jun 19, 2011
stephine have u came clean about hoeing on gary or have you can clean by a bath either way is fine either way
stephanie

Seymour, IN

#20 Jun 19, 2011
infected hair wrote:
stephine have u came clean about hoeing on gary or have you can clean by a bath either way is fine either way
wtf who are you for one i dont hoe on my hubbie i never have and why dont you take a bath for your info i bathe everyday why dont you people leave me alone u all hate sooooooooo much its un real listen you dirty nasty loser you dont know ne thing about me so why dont you say who you are so i can handle you all you do is talk crap behind a fake name u scared get a life you white trash moron
stephanie

Seymour, IN

#21 Jun 19, 2011
infected hair wrote:
and why dont you learn how to write comments this makes no sence get a life you piece of garbage
wheres my truck

United States

#22 Jun 19, 2011
Hey now, you like to spend time with your hubbie....lmao. cute pic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
65 interchange 1 hr Layten S 9
Signing Autographs 3 hr Layten S 2
Today Shall be Known as Panty Woman Day 3 hr Layten S 4
panty woman has spoken 3 hr Layten S 4
wipe my butt with the bible 5 hr Benjy Stotts 52
Benjy Stotts: Why Is He Not Incarcerated? 7 hr Layten S 33
Morgans-linda Beal was correct 10 hr M C Ren 26

Austin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance