Wal-Mart Scottsburg
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Austin Resident

West Lafayette, IN

#1 Apr 17, 2013
has anybody tried to talk to the nut job that's the manager at the scottsburg walmart. I think his name is landon or something like that, he has OCD so bad that the people trying to work there can't even do thier work for this guy and I've heard that as soon the remodel team leaves he's going to change things to the way he likes them, this from the same guy that changed his garage around four times while was on vacation...crazy. Putting shelves up...taking them down,over and over again.
Austin Resident

Westport, IN

#3 Apr 22, 2013
Is there anyway we, the customers, can help to have him removed or at least let the company know how unhappy he has made the community, as to how he is running this store?
psh

Louisville, KY

#4 Apr 22, 2013
Idk, other than calling the 1-800-Wal Mart line that might work. I know customers can call that and complain, and just be like your in the store and you hear how he talks to three employees over there radios. If you just do it they won't do nothing if they get a bunch of complaints then they might. I'm glad i got out f there when i did
truth

Elizabethtown, IN

#6 Apr 29, 2013
I can't believe he has any people left working for him. He fired a manager that had been there for several years saying he wasn't getting his job done when he couldn't bc he was getting pulled to every other dept. Then there threaten another dept manger who wants to step down to take away all her benefits and she hashas been there for 15+ years. She well than more desvers her benefits dept manager or a lower associate. Wish enough people would call and tell how awful the store manager is and how he treats his people. I highly recommened to NEVER work at Wal Mart in Scottsburg.
hot stuff

Louisville, KY

#7 Apr 29, 2013
I think he pooped the bed wide awake like me
walmart

Greenfield, IN

#8 Apr 30, 2013
*-* *-* *-* (*-*) *-* (*-*) (*-*) hi Austin. I heard there are new diseases in Austin that ajax won't get off. *-* *-* *-* °_° °_°
Austin Resident

Westport, IN

#10 May 16, 2013
I've heard that the man that gave him the managers job has even said it was a bad mistake to have made him a store manager.
The Truth

Louisville, KY

#11 May 16, 2013
He sghot my puppy!
truth

New Albany, IN

#13 May 17, 2013
antisocial wrote:
Half the employes there are no better,meth heads several of them,you have to yell and cuss,besides,where else they going to work,there best job in life thus far has been walmart,get it,no place else for them,they have to put up with it.

That is some B.S. i worked there for 6 years all the people there are Harding working people. No person should be treated the way that A**hole treats and talks to his employees. Plus you have to pass there drug tests that they give. I was in management when i left bc of the dumba** rude, selfish store manager. So before you go running your mouth about those people get your facts......
Knock knock

Greenfield, IN

#14 May 17, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
That is some B.S. i worked there for 6 years all the people there are Harding working people. No person should be treated the way that A**hole treats and talks to his employees. Plus you have to pass there drug tests that they give. I was in management when i left bc of the dumba** rude, selfish store manager. So before you go running your mouth about those people get your facts......
whos there? Walmart poophead managers, they're square!!! Lmao!!!
Knock knock

Greenfield, IN

#15 May 17, 2013
antisocial wrote:
Half the employes there are no better,meth heads several of them,you have to yell and cuss,besides,where else they going to work,there best job in life thus far has been walmart,get it,no place else for them,they have to put up with it.
whos there? It's antisocial, beware! I'll huff and puff and blow u away, I'm here now, forever to stay! I'll nagg and nagg cause I'm a hagg, I'm kinda a witch, and will forever bitch, so beware, beware, I'm a demon and don't care!!!!!!!
Antisocial

Greenfield, IN

#16 May 17, 2013
I'm a runny mouth, a fat one at that, I have very low self esteem, so my mouth must scream, I hate my life, I've never been a wife, no children to love, only my cats and dogs, I'm a short fat ass who has cheese whiz Oder in my undies, that's why the guys don't luv me, oh my, oh my whats a fat girl to do, nobody to love, boo hoo hoo, somebody shoot me, do it now, if you don't, I'll forever be this fat ass cow, I'm a loser we all know, I'm so fat I can't even be a ho, so someone please set me free from my fat misery!!!!!!!!!!
Antisocial

Greenfield, IN

#19 May 18, 2013
Oh yes I'm a fatty huff puffer ! Lol
Anti anti

Carrollton, TX

#23 May 18, 2013
antisocial wrote:
<quoted text>
Im sure you know all about huff and puff.
What's wrong with that?
Didnt Happen

Louisville, KY

#24 May 19, 2013
Jennifer wrote:
there is this one really fat guy who works there at nite after about 11 pm.... he works at the register.. he's really rude to customers. As a Nurse I work the 7 am to 7 pm shift, I went in one night to get some luchables for my next shift and I waited on him for 5 minutes to get off his cell phone... I don't know who he is but they need to Fire him
Didn't happen!
Did happen

Greenfield, IN

#25 May 20, 2013
Did happen, yes it did, did happen yes it did, did happen yes it did, did happen yes it did, the fat guy at the register is antisocials lover, did happen yes it did! Anti loves his fat meat!!! Lol
Didnt Happen

Louisville, KY

#26 May 21, 2013
Did happen wrote:
Did happen, yes it did, did happen yes it did, did happen yes it did, did happen yes it did, the fat guy at the register is antisocials lover, did happen yes it did! Anti loves his fat meat!!! Lol
Didn't happen!
M C Ren

New Albany, IN

#27 May 22, 2013
Didnt Happen wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't happen!
yes this is so true. you can saying didn't happen but you are simply dumb.
Didnt Happen

Louisville, KY

#28 May 22, 2013
M C Ren wrote:
<quoted text>yes this is so true. you can saying didn't happen but you are simply dumb.
Didn't happen!
Didnt Happen

Louisville, KY

#29 May 22, 2013
Austin Resident wrote:
has anybody tried to talk to the nut job that's the manager at the scottsburg walmart. I think his name is landon or something like that, he has OCD so bad that the people trying to work there can't even do thier work for this guy and I've heard that as soon the remodel team leaves he's going to change things to the way he likes them, this from the same guy that changed his garage around four times while was on vacation...crazy. Putting shelves up...taking them down,over and over again.
Didn't happen!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Fat Neighbor 2 hr Panty Woman has s... 16
Joe baker 11 hr inquiring minds 3
Bubba Cornett (AKA Greg Cornett) (Feb '10) Sat johnny wad 137
brittany johnson peacock (Dec '11) Sat Road King 103
Prostitution Ring (Oct '10) Sat Daddy 7
set the record straight Sat kotsvo 3
Stinkiest Proustite Jun 24 Justin 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Austin Mortgages