#72 Sep 6, 2010
brent99 wrote:
where is richard???
richard turned his life around i heard he is saved and going to church
choirboy

Hebron, KY

#73 Sep 8, 2010
auztin girl wrote:
wasnt shane yonts married to natausha richey? or was it jessica. natausha i think, she was really something back in the day. havent saw her since high school. i heard she cheated on him. what a dumb a$$. shane was here to help roy coomer im not stupid, now he is in jail.
richard mullins was so hot in high school and is not now. but havent saw him in a while. who is he with? anyone know?
Isn't shane with danielle evans now ?
person that knows

Lexington, KY

#74 Sep 11, 2010
This is nonsense
mmmhmm

Austin, IN

#75 Sep 13, 2010
destiny sherrard is finnee
only if u knew

United States

#76 Sep 14, 2010
okay now not just the preps theres other ppl out here in this world too u know.
askladf oykef5

Burlington, KY

#77 Sep 17, 2010
what about jeffrey helton
Luv little guys

Commiskey, IN

#78 Sep 21, 2010
Kevin salyers, nebody know if the little guy is packing nething
Lazlow

Scottsburg, IN

#79 Oct 16, 2010
Lindsey Killburn has the tightest VJJ around. Or has everyone heard stories about her to?
OH PUKE

Seymour, IN

#80 Oct 19, 2010
LMFAO wrote:
Shane Yonts, Robbie Henson, Nick McIntosh, Shawn Colwell, Shane Deaton, Chris Judd, Brandon Hollan, Bret Watts, Willie Hernandez,
Shane Yonts, seriously? Not Hardly
liar

United States

#81 Oct 20, 2010
nah wrote:
<quoted text>are you f#$%ing serious?foreal.we all know that robbie is hot,so is bret and willie but shane,chris,brandon,and nick are some UGLY ASS mother f%$#@rs.you need to get out alot more.shane is a wanna be COOL GUY AND A PUNK.CHRIS JUDD IS A PUNK TOO and he THINKS he is all that and he is by far NOT.
Chris Judd is no punk,I dont know about him thinking he is all that,but he is a good guy!!!!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#82 Oct 20, 2010
Enough Already wrote:
Beauty is only skin deep whats in the heart matters first and foremost. We are all gorgeous in God's eyes face it God created us and we are all awesome right?
that's something an ugly person would say. LMFAO!!!
gross

Louisville, KY

#83 Oct 21, 2010
Willie Herndandez?? pLz..He's a rapest & isnt he in jail for killing that teacher? or had somthing to do with it?
u know who

Burlington, KY

#84 Oct 21, 2010
lonnie huff,mark bryson,edward hollan and brandon hollan those all hang out together a package deal.
just sayin

Lexington, KY

#85 Oct 21, 2010
matt mecks wrote:
<quoted text> richard turned his life around i heard he is saved and going to church
SORRY he may have is WIFE and the CHURCH fooled but hes still the biggest pillhead around southern indiana hes keeping it hid and i know that for a FACT
Nunya

Lexington, KY

#86 Oct 21, 2010
This is STUPID to even post a topic like this
yes he did

Indianapolis, IN

#87 Oct 21, 2010
heard Chris taylor was off the market,,same
So Help Me God

Lexington, KY

#88 Oct 24, 2010
Devin Campbell, Tyler Feilds, Jesse McIntosh, But the number one hot guy is DARREN MCINTOSH
Austin Gone Wild

Burlington, KY

#89 Oct 25, 2010
I personally think Raymond & Gene Young are the hottest men in Austin! My one & only lust is TEX MURPHY...he will always have a place & my heart.
Get Some!
Lillymay

Louisville, KY

#90 Oct 25, 2010
yes he did wrote:
heard Chris taylor was off the market,,same
He's only off the market every other week didnt you girls know that? It'll be long time for his off the market.
liar

United States

#91 Oct 25, 2010
Jimmy Riley,hot as hell,single now too,his old lady made a bad mistake,cuz he will be in another womans arms!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George helton 6 hr turn it off 3
trash dumpers 10 hr A hole town 2
Fools 15 hr Insane 1
Another JAY WHITE Epic Fail Juicy J my azz Mon all about money 2
Who's the biggest slut in Austin? (Jun '12) Sep 27 allugrowup 37
Story on Raymond Clutter..Bobby Riley's uncle. (Aug '10) Sep 25 Eagle Eye 88
Manning Sep 24 Pan Fried 2

Austin Jobs

Austin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE