Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2010

Lillymay wrote:
<quoted text> tHIS IS SO fRANKIE IS'NT IT?
Sry!!! I know who it is.. Sry again I though it was you..I think i know who the nurse is too..
mykidsarntwork

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

Judged:

Lillymay wrote:
<quoted text> ImA iNfO!!!!lMfAo And I've got every man i've wanted so who's jealous im not on here say i know who you are? And more less calling you a Ho" like you are me thats" a jealous person that does that U!! I just been commenting on posts not bothering no one..Why does some people have to be a$$ on here..
I hear yeah, I just comment on a post and "POW" everyone assumes I'm someone they have problems with. I know onone from here and have tried explaining they have the wrong person, but it is the same old story after each post. I don't believe I've seen thread started yet that didn't have someone accusing another of being a stalker.

I think some of these people are just looking for some attention. Why else would someone start 10 new treads knowing the following comments are going to be about someone using a fake name and wanting to stalk someone. As I have mentioned before, ther are probalby only 10 people who post to these threads and they just keep changing their names to keep the treads going.

One of these days someone will not be able to pay their internet bill and will be shut off from the site. Half of the post will stop....LOL.
IWHAT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

Judged:

Lillymay wrote:
<quoted text> Sry!!! I know who it is.. Sry again I though it was you..I think i know who the nurse is too..
Why are you giving yourself a reply?Slack off girl its gone to your brain.You dont know who I am,and where the hell did you get the nurse from?You must be on some good shit,or drunk one.
hoppie

Geneva, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

Lillymay wrote:
<quoted text> ImA iNfO!!!!lMfAo And I've got every man i've wanted so who's jealous im not on here say i know who you are? And more less calling you a Ho" like you are me thats" a jealous person that does that U!! I just been commenting on posts not bothering no one..Why does some people have to be a$$ on here..
sweetie its Austin , thats why most are haters
Retards

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2010

urdu wrote:
<quoted text>
My, aren't we the bitter one? BTW, I think congratulations are in order as your barely decipherable rambling in the previous post may well be the longest run on sentence in history. However, your choler is understandable as you obviously bear no fault whatsoever in your bad relationship. And I can see that you are well justified in the high standards you hold. LOL!
As for urdu, it's actually a language, but I guess in your case it stands for Uneducated Redneck Dumbass Ululation.
Hay ur the 1 going by the name.
plzzzzz

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2010

Judged:

IWHAT wrote:
I got a nice single friend,you got a e mail for her or my space,shes picky tho.Shes no slut or a liar either,and honest,that means alot these days.
Still looking for a good man rite? Hahaha! Nasty girls only get loosers so she goes to topix with a pick up line Hahahah
urdu

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2010

Retards wrote:
<quoted text> Hay ur the 1 going by the name.
I wasn't the one that turned it into an acronym. Go look that up,, if you don't know what it means. Your handle suits you, BTW.
IWHAT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2010

plzzzzz wrote:
<quoted text> Still looking for a good man rite? Hahaha! Nasty girls only get loosers so she goes to topix with a pick up line Hahahah
My friend is still looking,why are you a good one?Like to fix her up with a good one.
Lillymay

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

IWHAT wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you giving yourself a reply?Slack off girl its gone to your brain.You dont know who I am,and where the hell did you get the nurse from?You must be on some good shit,or drunk one.
I LIKE 2 KNOW BECAUSE I DID'NT DO EITHER ONE OF THEM!!! I WOULDN'T PUT NAMES ON HERE...i MIGHT INITIALS WITH LINES---LikeS----a or S----n or T-----y or K------y & theres some Hater out there posting on me & replyin sh*it to me & i like to know why? I drop a few lines every once an awhile mostly jokes..But gave my oponion & story an someone went wild!!!What the hell i didn't put anyones name!!!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

Judged:

Lillymay wrote:
<quoted text> I LIKE 2 KNOW BECAUSE I DID'NT DO EITHER ONE OF THEM!!! I WOULDN'T PUT NAMES ON HERE...i MIGHT INITIALS WITH LINES---LikeS----a or S----n or T-----y or K------y & theres some Hater out there posting on me & replyin sh*it to me & i like to know why? I drop a few lines every once an awhile mostly jokes..But gave my oponion & story an someone went wild!!!What the hell i didn't put anyones name!!!
It is because we get along Lilly same as she has done to Hoppie..She has went after everyone that likes me or gets along with me..I'm keepin notes..Har Har is gettin it to and Pack has..

She says as mykidsarntwork in this post above:::

I think some of these people are just looking for some attention. Why else would someone start 10 new treads knowing the following comments are going to be about someone using a fake name and wanting to stalk someone. As I have mentioned before, ther are probably only 10 people who post to these threads and they just keep changing their names to keep the treads going.

One of these days someone will not be able to pay their internet bill and will be shut off from the site. Half of the post will stop....LOL.

HMMMMMMM She finds this all funny at the end?????And she damn well knows she is the one reposting even to herself..And we all know how attention starved she is..Now talking about fake names and stalking?..Face it she is just not that bright girl..

Just read the name the working girls post and see where she poofs into my stalker and creates that name from the same area..It would be nice if her internet would shut down..lmao I agree with that..She was using my mikdsarework name on this posting of name the working girls..And eventually names me as "I heard" after poofing from "Hey" fighting with her and calling her ass out thats another one of her names..

mykidsarework

Jeffersonville, IN Sunday Oct 17

These girls make great money. Make them pay taxes on their revenue. Should be enough generated to have free sewer and garbage pick up.

----------
twisted sister

Sellersburg, IN Sunday Oct 17

mykidsarework wrote:
These girls make great money. Make them pay taxes on their revenue. Should be enough generated to have free sewer and garbage pick up.

U should know all about dat empersonator thought ya wuz a little funny chasing chicks your hot for her it's all out now lmfao

----------
mykidsarntwork

Jeffersonville, IN Sunday Oct 17

Twisted Sister, you have no clue. You run around posting on all the blogs talking of two women hooking up, stalking, and trolling....LOL.

Are you mentally challenged? Not retarded, but slow?

----------

See how she took the name after my friend twisted got on her..Yes she is really that ignorant don't fall for anything she says girl they are all her..

So are these areas..and uses united states in grey..and several more names and locations..These are mostly used..

mudd dog
Lodi, OH would u shut the fu@k up susie basham we all know ur hoppy

Hey
United States I got an idea. Why don't all of you mykids people go fu@k yourselves. Who agrees?

hoppie the meth head
Flora, IL e-mail me for prices ill fu@k em or suck em all i got all the dieses gimmie gimmie gimmie

hoppie
Flora, IL u ppl drive me crazy i need an oxy or some nose candy ill fu@k anyboy for a pill

mudd cow
Flora, IL 21 hrs ago
hoppie2010@yahoo.com im susie btw

yard cat
Lodi, OH

See how she says all you mykidspeople? She has went after everyone on here..Angry i have friends and she does not..Illinois and Ohio postings are someone using a cell phone i have already spoke to someone about this..I'm sorry she has drug you all into this..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

Judged:

Looks to be another screen starting things with IWHAT adding that hahahaha in there like that ..It was another of her screennames..Look at the forum where it says where is hahahaha? there are a couple of them done out of jealousy after someone had mentioned where is mykidsarework and a miss you replied also herself..I'm telling ya the girl is mental..

plzzzzz

Jeffersonville, IN

----------
Action Jackson

Jeffersonville, IN Saturday Nov 6

I haven't seen any post from this person in a while. He was all about putting the town of Austin & their people down like trash than all the sudden, nothing has been said. Did they join a Anger Management Group or a they in jail for Domestic Violence...whoever it was, had serious issues!
----------
Hahahaha

United States Saturday Nov 6

Here I am...Hahahaha
----------
Hahahahaha

Scottsburg, IN Saturday Nov 6

no here i am
----------

Now honestly if someone were calling me names i would not reply as that was funny!!!She is just to obvious girl..They are all her--

Interesting

Jeffersonville, IN
----------

I SEE

Charlestown, IN
----------
Mykidsarework --this was me

You wish i was stupid..interesting aka hahahaha aka i see etc..etc get on some medication for all the mpd you have..That stands for multiple personality disorder..Your ignorant showing how you changed locations in the name the working girls and then doing it again here under hahahaha..lol your stupid ass gave yourself away again..lmao

Since: Oct 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I did her.
what's ur last name? I'll ask her. Tell her you said what's up. She's outta jail now. Probly snitched. Heard she was on house arrest. Staying at 800 Mann Ave.
mykidsarntwork

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

Judged:

I'm glad someone has it all figured out??????? If it were never explained in such detail, we would have pulled our hair out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

Judged:

Everybody notice how all the names i mentioned just disappeared? Imagine that? I'm sure they will reappear now that i have said something..
mykidsarntwork

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

Judged:

I am so relieved all the posting from all the different names has stopped. I was getting soooo MAD I was about to tear up my computer. Thanks for keeping an eye out for trolls.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 75 of75
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Austin Discussions

Search the Austin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
john akemen 5 hr lol lol lol 3
What 16 hr Hmm 2
Brian Trukce,lets talk,what do you think (Jul '13) 17 hr Riannon Roch 24
ink artist defends child beater....smh 17 hr Riannon Roch 14
Tiffany Coomer (Aug '10) 19 hr Brenda COOMER 8
Winning 23 hr Ahead 1
prostitutes Sun simple minded 3
•••
•••