IWHAT

Newtonsville, OH

#42 Oct 28, 2010
Right,you got it,you think you can have any man you want?WRONG.No im not jealous,lmao,of what? I want to know.I dont go around trying to take out every guy I SEE,SMELLER IS THE FELLER,is you,smell you coming and run men,fast!!!!!!Im not going to cry myself to sleep either,Im not man hungry like you,got to have a variety of them,well thats all Im saying being nice today.
lillymay

Louisville, KY

#43 Oct 28, 2010
IWHAT wrote:
<quoted text>You let her have him,lol,then why would he be trying to take her home,and not you?Stick with your toys,leave everybody else out of it.
Maybe because i was with somone else!! And i just dont let guys pick me up in bars or anywhere!! Like it sounds like you do..Me and my man will stick with my toys"And what does leave everybody else out of it mean? Ihavnt brought no one in it!! You just type without making since or what do you think im somone else or what?
IWHAT

Newtonsville, OH

#44 Oct 28, 2010
With somebody,lmao,well maybe if the bars were gone you wouldnt let guys pick you up in one.I dont go to the bars,thank you.You and your man stick with your toys and leave everybody else out of it means,we dont care to hear about your toys,or men(more than one)make sure you understand me right,and no I dont think your someone else,I know who you are.
lillymay

Louisville, KY

#45 Oct 29, 2010
IWHAT wrote:
With somebody,lmao,well maybe if the bars were gone you wouldnt let guys pick you up in one.I dont go to the bars,thank you.You and your man stick with your toys and leave everybody else out of it means,we dont care to hear about your toys,or men(more than one)make sure you understand me right,and no I dont think your someone else,I know who you are.
Well i dont go to bars either..I stay in the country!! Always 4 wheeling or mudding, riding in woods or shooting guns!! Not no bar sl*t & if you knew me you'de know that!! And i only spoke of one man and if you see it and dont like it dont read it!! This is a public topix site and i'll keep commenting as long as i want!!And if you do know me i know ur just jealous of me people dont go off for no reason when they read stuff on here unless that married man was ur's?
IWHAT

Newtonsville, OH

#46 Oct 29, 2010
PLEASE....."You dont go to the bars"Thats the best one yet,I do know you,when did you change?You only spoke of one man,but you have more than one,DONT LIE ABOUT IT.Im far from being jealous of you,and as far as that married man being mine,lmao,you only wished.Better worry about your own husband,he is tired of fucking with a two timer.How would you survive?In the woods probally.

Since: Oct 10

United States

#47 Oct 29, 2010
I See wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess,,,your single?
Actually.... I'm married. Separated. Going through the divorce process. She's in Scott County Jail for breaking and entering. Jessica (Barrett) Benson. Maybe you know her. Just found out she's a slut and a pathological liar.
IWHAT

Newtonsville, OH

#48 Oct 29, 2010
I got a nice single friend,you got a e mail for her or my space,shes picky tho.Shes no slut or a liar either,and honest,that means alot these days.
Thats my cat

Lexington, IN

#49 Oct 29, 2010
lillymay wrote:
Well i think that most men are pigs" And if they were real men they wouldnt have to pay anything!!And its usually a dead beat dad that talks like you guys on here..And for a man to have to pay for #1 is a very ugly guy or #2 he stinks and has no woman or #3 He only works a day here or a day there to get a Bj for $20 because a woman doesnt want him or #4 He a drugged out guy that can only get a drugged out prostitute..#5 A man with no job that has to trick to get the treat..And a man with none of above is a man with a wife that wont have s*x with him or shes butt a** ugly and they want to put a bag over her face & would
rather pay for it.. So witch one are you guys?# 1 2 3 4 5
Total Lesbo.
Bobby

Lexington, IN

#50 Oct 29, 2010
Beaker31083 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually.... I'm married. Separated. Going through the divorce process. She's in Scott County Jail for breaking and entering. Jessica (Barrett) Benson. Maybe you know her. Just found out she's a slut and a pathological liar.
I think I did her.
old school

United States

#51 Oct 31, 2010
that is not ture all ladys is not bad but a lot of them are just like men they are good &they are bad that dont make all bad.i was with a guy for 21 years took care of him@when i was down and needed him he walked off.now what does that say about men?
Wow

Louisville, KY

#52 Nov 1, 2010
Men are dogs we need a new topic on that one lol
ken miller

La Center, WA

#53 Nov 1, 2010
does anyone in austin or scottteburg indiana remember me i live in ky now and i am married but years ago i met agirl out there and fell in love with her but she quit me if you read this and can please respond back to me it would have been back in the 70s you were a blond i would just like to know how things are going for you.i am very happy with my wife i dont mean any thing by trying to get in touch with you i just wanted to know if you still remember me.my email is kenmil@tds.net if you read this and can please respond back to me if you are married i wouldnt want your husband to be upset i am a preacher now ive been married almost 33years we both go to church. thanks ken iwas only about 16or 17 soon as icame back to ky i met this girl and fell in love and married her ive been married every since.
lillymay

Louisville, KY

#54 Nov 1, 2010
Thats my cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Total Lesbo.
Did you hear about the gay magician? He vanished with a poof. LmAo
Interesting

Burlington, KY

#55 Nov 1, 2010
lillymay wrote:
<quoted text> Did you hear about the gay magician? He vanished with a poof. LmAo
I heard he was Blown Away LOL!
Lillymay

Louisville, KY

#56 Nov 2, 2010
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard he was Blown Away LOL!
Right on with the lesbo's!Lol

Louisville, KY

#57 Nov 2, 2010
IWHAT wrote:
I got a nice single friend,you got a e mail for her or my space,shes picky tho.Shes no slut or a liar either,and honest,that means alot these days.
yes i do have an e-mail and a facebook if she wants to see pics of me. Bryan Benson in Indiana. tell your friend to contact me if she's interested.

Louisville, KY

#58 Nov 2, 2010
IWHAT wrote:
my e-mail adress is Beaker31083@yahoo.com
Lillymay

Louisville, KY

#59 Nov 4, 2010
IWHAT wrote:
PLEASE....."You dont go to the bars"Thats the best one yet,I do know you,when did you change?You only spoke of one man,but you have more than one,DONT LIE ABOUT IT.Im far from being jealous of you,and as far as that married man being mine,lmao,you only wished.Better worry about your own husband,he is tired of fucking with a two timer.How would you survive?In the woods probally.
I'll go to a bar if i damn plz.. But no not into bars!! And me surviving is very likely to happen .I been on my own since i was 13 teen and I dont do drugs..And my husband still loves me like he always did.And how is it two timing when i've been honest with him the whole time? Tell me who you are and well talk about it since you know so much you might beable to learn me somthing! I admitt im confused and having a bad time But if your saying my husband doesnt know your full of it because were not together but he wants me back home so who's jealous? U BIG ENOUGH 2 SAY YOUR NAME?
Lillymay

Louisville, KY

#60 Nov 4, 2010
IWHAT wrote:
tHIS IS SO fRANKIE IS'NT IT?
Lillymay

Louisville, KY

#61 Nov 4, 2010
IWHAT wrote:
Right,you got it,you think you can have any man you want?WRONG.No im jealous,lmao,? I want to know.I do go around trying to take out every guy I SEE,SMELLER IS THE FELLER,is you,smell me coming and run men,fast!!!!!!Im not going to cry myself to sleep either,Im not man hungry like you,got to have a variety of them,well thats all Im saying being nice today.
ImA iNfO!!!!lMfAo And I've got every man i've wanted so who's jealous im not on here say i know who you are? And more less calling you a Ho" like you are me thats" a jealous person that does that U!! I just been commenting on posts not bothering no one..Why does some people have to be a$$ on here..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local gas prices 6 min FED UP 1
looking for a girl goes by brittany 4 hr Search 6
is the riley family (mafia)? (Jun '10) 11 hr proud to be a Riley 31
prostitutes 13 hr Search 17
keith anderson Wed kim 2
whats going on in the Austin girls basketball p... Tue I am NOT a cop 40
Which one of the Hensley brothers is the bigges... (Apr '11) Tue I am NOT a cop 8
Austin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Austin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Austin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Austin

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:47 pm PST

NFL 1:47PM