Women They are all Bad?

Since: Oct 10

Lexington, KY

#22 Oct 25, 2010
A wife is the highest paid prostitute in the world.

Since: Oct 10

Lexington, KY

#23 Oct 25, 2010
urdu wrote:
<quoted text>
What the heck is a "lossed" heart? Could you possibly mean lost? Anyway, one gender is no better than the other. Women can be and are as devious, manipulative and lustful as men. Bad behavior is not gender specific; it's a people thing. To accuse one or the other is just silly.
well put.... could've said it better myself.
Lillymay

Louisville, KY

#24 Oct 25, 2010
urdu wrote:
<quoted text>
My, aren't we the bitter one? BTW, I think congratulations are in order as your barely decipherable rambling in the previous post may well be the longest run on sentence in history. However, your choler is understandable as you obviously bear no fault whatsoever in your bad relationship. And I can see that you are well justified in the high standards you hold. LOL!
As for urdu, it's actually a language, but I guess in your case it stands for Uneducated Redneck Dumbass Ululation.
Lets see how smart you are? Wat dis say? How alle dummen Leute das ist nicht von Austin? Lol...Se moquer de vous!!! LmAo...How LOng it take ya? I know what a bad relationship is i was making a point i had falt for f*cking the shit out of a married man!! Lets see if ur smarter then a Educated Redneck Country Girl!!
trust me i know

Scottsburg, IN

#25 Oct 25, 2010
Lillymay wrote:
<quoted text> No im a country girl we tlked on phone all day and half the night & we met alot out at this land i Loved..I took him there one time and he bought it a week later..Because i told him i always wanted to have that land but i never wanted him to own it that made me mad!! & he would buy stuff all the time thing i said i always wanted or like to have like he wanted me to know he had them thing but i NEVER ONCE ASKED ANY MAN FOR SHIT!!!iF THEY GIVE THATS 1 THING BUT I NEVER ASK FOR ANY FREE BEE OR SELL MY SELF!!But he doin what it took to see me i do know that...& by the way you sound gay you like guys?
you did nothing wrong,hold your head high.we country girls can handle anything!!!!
makes sense to me

Kansas City, KS

#26 Oct 26, 2010
trust me i know wrote:
<quoted text>you did nothing wrong,hold your head high.we country girls can handle anything!!!!
Your prolly just mad sexy shane hits on all the other girls in austin and not you !!!!
urdu

United States

#27 Oct 26, 2010
Lillymay wrote:
<quoted text> i was making a point i had falt for f*cking the shit out of a married man!! Lets see if ur smarter then a Educated Redneck Country Girl!!
I'm smart enough to know to stay away from other peoples' spouses. How long did it take you to figure out how to copy and paste from Google Translate?
lillymay

Louisville, KY

#28 Oct 26, 2010
makes sense to me wrote:
<quoted text> Your prolly just mad sexy shane hits on all the other girls in austin and not you !!!!
He's was with me & my girl a few times let her have him & i got his buddy for 3 yrs...im not a ho i dont want his friends..Iknew to much about them i can do better and did!! All the other Girls RIGHT ON!! I would have better fun with my toys & it would be alot safer!! But i think i took the best man off the market in my eyes..
lillymay

Louisville, KY

#29 Oct 26, 2010
urdu wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm smart enough to know to stay away from other peoples' spouses. How long did it take you to figure out how to copy and paste from Google Translate?
Translate what? You dont no what it says do ya? se moquer de vous means Laughing at you its french..i guess i translated it fast then you Huh if i did!!Lol..Can you figure out the other one...Google it.. I know some more too..You want some native american? thats my folks
hoppie

Batavia, IL

#30 Oct 26, 2010
we girls all are not bad we just dont know how to pick damm good men and we some times have to break bad to show some fools we wont be made a fool of done shitty or screwed around on ,,,, is there any good men left out there
lillymay

Louisville, KY

#31 Oct 26, 2010
urdu wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ya i couldnt keep him from me..Did you read the comment right? Im done with all of this i just started commenting again but its people like you thats makes this site stupid...Ya have a good day im done got better thing to do then fight with people that wont face up to who they really are..If say somthing on here ill tell ya to ya face just as well..
lWHAT

Mendon, MA

#32 Oct 26, 2010
lillymay wrote:
<quoted text> He's was with me & my girl a few times let her have him & i got his buddy for 3 yrs...im not a ho i dont want his friends..Iknew to much about them i can do better and did!! All the other Girls RIGHT ON!! I would have better fun with my toys & it would be alot safer!! But i think i took the best man off the market in my eyes..
You and your girl?Maybe she dont want Shane the lover boy toy either,what they are toys,them guys could care less about any woman,if thats all they do is cheat around,lmao,its all play!!!!!!Whos friend do you have?No not one of his friends thats for sure.
mykidsarntwork

Latonia, KY

#33 Oct 26, 2010
Lillymay wrote:
<quoted text> Lets see how smart you are? Wat dis say? How alle dummen Leute das ist nicht von Austin? Lol...Se moquer de vous!!! LmAo...How LOng it take ya? I know what a bad relationship is i was making a point i had falt for f*cking the shit out of a married man!! Lets see if ur smarter then a Educated Redneck Country Girl!!
OMG! Are you serious? This came straight up from a translation website. You type and click translate to French, copy and paste it here. Come on you can do better than that?
lillymay

Louisville, KY

#34 Oct 27, 2010
mykidsarntwork wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! Are you serious? This came straight up from a translation website. You type and click translate to French, copy and paste it here. Come on you can do better than that?
If it's that easy why havnt you figured out what it says type and translate to English DUMBA$$!!And if you look google dont have native american!!Ill spin head with that!! I can sing you a hole song if you like!!Maybe you can translate your own name without copying off someone else? Since your good at copying!!LMAO
lillymay

Louisville, KY

#35 Oct 27, 2010
lWHAT wrote:
<quoted text>You and your girl?Maybe she dont want Shane the lover boy toy either,what they are toys,them guys could care less about any woman,if thats all they do is cheat around,lmao,its all play!!!!!!Whos friend do you have?No not one of his friends thats for sure.
Thats what i said no worry about me wanting any of them or shane i dont even know why someone would say i wanted shane!!His Buddy coomer GYD& when i said toys i was meaning i have more fun by myself!! He takes her home or trys everytime he see her still!
makes sense to me

United States

#36 Oct 27, 2010
lillymay wrote:
<quoted text> Thats what i said no worry about me wanting any of them or shane i dont even know why someone would say i wanted shane!!His Buddy coomer GYD& when i said toys i was meaning i have more fun by myself!! He takes her home or trys everytime he see her still!
everybody knows sexy shane is a big toy .to bad wifie dont believe it !!!
IWHAT

United States

#37 Oct 27, 2010
lillymay wrote:
<quoted text> Thats what i said no worry about me wanting any of them or shane i dont even know why someone would say i wanted shane!!His Buddy coomer GYD& when i said toys i was meaning i have more fun by myself!! He takes her home or trys everytime he see her still!
You let her have him,lol,then why would he be trying to take her home,and not you?Stick with your toys,leave everybody else out of it.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#38 Oct 27, 2010
lillymay wrote:
<quoted text> If it's that easy why havnt you figured out what it says type and translate to English DUMBA$$!!And if you look google dont have native american!!Ill spin head with that!! I can sing you a hole song if you like!!Maybe you can translate your own name without copying off someone else? Since your good at copying!!LMAO
Amen to that Lilly...lol
I See

Louisville, KY

#39 Oct 28, 2010
Beaker31083 wrote:
A wife is the highest paid prostitute in the world.
Let me guess,,,your single?
lillymay

Louisville, KY

#40 Oct 28, 2010
IWHAT wrote:
<quoted text>You let her have him,lol,then why would he be trying to take her home,and not you?Stick with your toys,leave everybody else out of it.
Do you really think that if i wanted shane i couldnt have him? Well smeller is the feller i bet he wouldnt have you and your jealous because he's hung around us!! Im sure i wont cry myself to sleep over it! You people on here is funny somtimes..
lillymay

Louisville, KY

#41 Oct 28, 2010
makes sense to me wrote:
<quoted text> everybody knows sexy shane is a big toy .to bad wifie dont believe it !!!
ok im lost? Who are we talking about here? Who's the wife? The shane i'm talking about doesnt have a wife! For a min. i though i knew what you guys what talking about kinda but i really dont not making any since at all!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grandfather of Indiana teen found dead near hik... 26 min _Angie 44
Black Racism-what it looks like,Indianapolis 8 hr Anti-everything 1
Austin -Sessions-thanks 9 hr nnono 3
Extravagance and abuse of public funds Trump style Tue nnono 19
Jim Mooney aka Anti-Everything Tue Woody Stifman 41
Clinton ‘Covered Up’ Pedophile Ring Tue Anti-everything 1
SIERRA SALYERS aka SESSIONS???- Tue Anti-everything 3

Austin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance