Bloomfield, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

Judged:

Is anyone else tired of all these stinkiy illegals running around the Crothers Austin and Scott area? Omg i was at the store and 5 came in and started talking that shit and smiling with their yellow teeth and wanting to talk to me. Than 2 fat girls came in with their kids yelling at how their men need to keep their eyes only on them. they are always drug dealing and not going to jail. i remember the drug bust 2 summers ago at those apartments in austin, and mexicans was running everywhere. when will the law take affect. they are nasty smelly. and they always go for fat american girls to make babies and live off welfare. not only are we run by meth heads now its the mexicants. what are we going to do. i cant even understand them. they are trash and live with 10 in one house. nasty
just the truth

Newark, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

Tired of Trash wrote:
Is anyone else tired of all these stinkiy illegals running around the Crothers Austin and Scott area? Omg i was at the store and 5 came in and started talking that shit and smiling with their yellow teeth and wanting to talk to me. Than 2 fat girls came in with their kids yelling at how their men need to keep their eyes only on them. they are always drug dealing and not going to jail. i remember the drug bust 2 summers ago at those apartments in austin, and mexicans was running everywhere. when will the law take affect. they are nasty smelly. and they always go for fat american girls to make babies and live off welfare. not only are we run by meth heads now its the mexicants. what are we going to do. i cant even understand them. they are trash and live with 10 in one house. nasty
you never heard of heroin around here till the mexicans moved in with their fat white girls .
Igotthefacts123

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2011

Amen!I totally agree that they have ruined our community!They have taken over our jobs as well!They breed like cockroaches!!Some can't even speak English!How annoying!!!They all need to be shipped back to Mexico where they belong!!!
JustinBeaver

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2011

Judged:

Let me get this straight.Mexicans don't bath,have yellow teeth,the women are fat,they live off welfare,don't speak English very well and sale and use drugs?You could say the same thing for about 70% of the white people in Austin.Seems like the Mexicans you described are a perfect fit for Austin.Austin has alot more problems than the Mexicans.
scared american

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Start calling your congress and senator to voice your opinion. Gripping about it on here does nothing. They break laws daily Americans need to stand up and tell our so called leaders no free pass
Perfection

Shelbyville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

JustinBeaver wrote:
Let me get this straight.Mexicans don't bath,have yellow teeth,the women are fat,they live off welfare,don't speak English very well and sale and use drugs?You could say the same thing for about 70% of the white people in Austin.Seems like the Mexicans you described are a perfect fit for Austin.Austin has alot more problems than the Mexicans.
Lmao. Totally true. I see more trashy white people in this county with needle marks on their arms and a glaze over their eyes than I do Mexicans.
i know

Clarksville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Igotthefacts123 wrote:
Amen!I totally agree that they have ruined our community!They have taken over our jobs as well!They breed like cockroaches!!Some can't even speak English!How annoying!!!They all need to be shipped back to Mexico where they belong!!!
that so too true. they are so gross. individuals should take care of some of these so-called people.
Didnt Happen

Sellersburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Tired of Trash wrote:
Didn't happen!
M C Ren

Clarksville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Didnt Happen wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't happen!
You can say it didn't happen all you want but it actually does happen with mexicans all over the place and not just Scott County. They stack themselves into cars, vans and all kinds of homes and other dwellings. It's ridiculous.
Haha

Bedford, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Frisco!
Mr Brooks

Salem, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Ya shoot every singal one of them...put em in a plane...drop em out with no chute at 30,000 feet..with a note tied to em saying f..k you!!
Wow

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Mr Brooks wrote:
Ya shoot every singal one of them...put em in a plane...drop em out with no chute at 30,000 feet..with a note tied to em saying f..k you!!
You really are an angry dude, aren'taren't you?
you me both

Clarksville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Haha wrote:
Frisco!
does san fransisco have alot of illegal mexicans?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Austin Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Austin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance