2 prostitutes arrested in Austin
john doe

Scottsburg, IN

#21 Oct 5, 2009
my wife is perfectly happy, but im sorry to say that your husband or boyfreind is probably not,you should give yourself a big pat on the back, because your one of the women that is keeping the hoes in buisiness!
WWJD

Odenton, MD

#22 Oct 6, 2009
JOHN:3:16
LARGEandinCHARGE

United States

#23 Jan 26, 2010
You people want to talk about the whores that walk the streets but what about the sluts that have families that would rather screw for a pill behind closed doors and prentend like nobody knows when in all reality everyone knows the pill popping skanks that would rather get high than to stay home and please there own man....like those that do rabbit
slut smakers post s

London, KY

#24 Jan 28, 2010

LARGEandinCHARGE
Akron, OH
Reply ยป
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Tuesday You people want to talk about the whores that walk the streets but what about the sluts that have families that would rather screw for a pill behind closed doors and prentend like nobody knows when in all reality everyone knows the pill popping skanks that would rather get high than to stay home and please there own man....like those that do
largeandincharge

United States

#25 Feb 2, 2010
slut smaker why did you report abuse on that posting.....there was nothing wrong with it only the truth are also doing rabbit for drugs and not taking care of your children like you should be?
hookerhunter

Bradenton, FL

#26 Mar 16, 2010
do they only come out at night? i have yet to see any hooker
Buttons

Lexington, KY

#27 Mar 16, 2010
Henerey has them all stuck at his house in Scottsburg. Thats just what ive been told..
T-Dog

Scottsburg, IN

#28 May 16, 2010
yeah john doe you do sound like a complete moron the reason these girls are out there is they want money for what ever addiction they have atm it has nothing to do with housewives it has everything to do with picking who your friends are and how well you can control your own addiction
WOW

Indianapolis, IN

#29 May 16, 2010
THAT WAS LONNIE NOT DONALD SPICER AND HIS BUD HICKMAN
Mom

Scottsburg, IN

#30 May 16, 2010
hookerhunter wrote:
do they only come out at night? i have yet to see any hooker
Evidently you have never been on Rural Street~~ Although things have quieted down somewhat so far since the weather is becoming warm. Last year the girls were out night and day.
Urahasbeen

United States

#31 May 16, 2010
WOW wrote:
THAT WAS LONNIE NOT DONALD SPICER AND HIS BUD HICKMAN
hmmm? I bet ur a preacher who can raise the dead? Amen.
morgans angels

Salem, IN

#32 May 16, 2010
sick of austin wrote:
<quoted text> I just saw those pics and its about time they did something I guess they got tired of all the complaining!! But the younger one actually Ive seen her working the streets she tried to get my husband and I to stop the windows of our vehicle are tinted and up and she just was waving it made me sick!!
If you take care of your man in bed at home, you shoul'nt have anything to worry about. Be secure in yourself & your relationship & then maybe you'd stop putting down people who's lives are messed up & less fortunet than yours.Take a couple of tums for your sick stomach, that should make you feel much better....
player

Oklahoma City, OK

#33 May 17, 2010
i agree you ladies need to keep your man happy if my girl ever put me on restriction and not give up the goods, that it out you go and i would pay for some honey but she gotta look good .
its all about the booty if you dont do it someone will . need to keep you man happy !!!
new girls on the street

Plymouth, MA

#34 Jun 9, 2010
paula turner lisa turner kesley ferrell noble tina knight they will do anything for 20 dollars
king of rural st

New Castle, DE

#35 Jun 9, 2010
player wrote:
i agree you ladies need to keep your man happy if my girl ever put me on restriction and not give up the goods, that it out you go and i would pay for some honey but she gotta look good .
its all about the booty if you dont do it someone will . need to keep you man happy !!!
......AMEN TO THAT BROTHER these women needs to keep thier man happy . just ask playboy shane terry
ROLMFAO

Salem, IN

#36 Jun 14, 2010
raven wrote:
dont hate these girls what about the perverts picking them up the nasy ...'s tried to pick up a few girls i know and they are good girls these girls doing this dont like what they are doing they just have a bad drug problem and need help
hell you probaly got girls in youre own families doing the same dam thing and just dont know it i lived here my whole life and peaple use to care about each other but i guess everybody likes to kick you when you are down
YEAH I kinda agree with you i do hate the prostitutes but the nasty ol men that picks them up is just as bad really!!! but prostituting is just SICK!! IT discustes me and i am against it but you are right dont just hate the prostitutes hate the old perves that pick their nappy A$$E$ up!!!!
i no u want him to

Indianapolis, IN

#37 Jun 14, 2010
what about when hubby is truck drivin does he no what ur doing i hope not
LARGEandinCHARGE wrote:
You people want to talk about the whores that walk the streets but what about the sluts that have families that would rather screw for a pill behind closed doors and prentend like nobody knows when in all reality everyone knows the pill popping skanks that would rather get high than to stay home and please there own man....like those that do rabbit
Anonymous

Louisville, KY

#38 Jun 16, 2010
new girls on the street wrote:
paula turner lisa turner kesley ferrell noble tina knight they will do anything for 20 dollars
bitch maybe u will do anything for 20 dollars keep haten
mynameiswhat

Des Plaines, IL

#39 Jun 16, 2010
yeah tina knight is a nasty hoe and anybody that will walk away from her kids so she can sell herself and stay high is a worthless peice of trash
i no u want him to

Indianapolis, IN

#40 Jun 16, 2010
why r u worried about this rabbit large did he turn u down or something for u to put him down i think u mite want him to lol ask him see where it goes
largeandincharge wrote:
slut smaker why did you report abuse on that posting.....there was nothing wrong with it only the truth are also doing rabbit for drugs and not taking care of your children like you should be?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clayton Bowling 9 hr boomin 7
My Bikini swimsuit 10 hr Panty Woman 10
Tom richie drunk driving 16 hr Jared 2
Is Bob Auer a chmo pervert? 21 hr hesasickfuk 1
Marion Hayes: Dirt Pile Sat Jackie Perkinson 3
The Haters are SO Mad ha ha ha Sat no tuna for me 30
Stinkiest Proustite Fri Eric Mobley 21

Austin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance