2 prostitutes arrested in Austin

Posted in the Austin Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Aug 09

Louisville, KY

#1 Sep 18, 2009
Did anybody happen to see the pictures of the 2 prostitutes arrested in Austin? They have their pictures on the website for the radio station. www.i1053.on line It is under THURSDAY- NEWS.
sick of austin

United States

#2 Sep 18, 2009
sallymae wrote:
Did anybody happen to see the pictures of the 2 prostitutes arrested in Austin? They have their pictures on the website for the radio station. www.i1053.on line It is under THURSDAY- NEWS.
I just saw those pics and its about time they did something I guess they got tired of all the complaining!! But the younger one actually Ive seen her working the streets she tried to get my husband and I to stop the windows of our vehicle are tinted and up and she just was waving it made me sick!!
Someone

United States

#3 Sep 18, 2009
Newsflash! The Hoe's have all ready posted bond and is out on the street.
joe

Lexington, IN

#4 Sep 19, 2009
yea for the hoe's
Curious

Commiskey, IN

#5 Sep 19, 2009
Yeah all they do is got to give a blokob to a older guy and repay them for bonding them out. Good old Ellis Campbell and Tommy Spicer always protect their hoes
pimpdaddy smooth yo

Columbus, IN

#6 Sep 19, 2009
looking for some new talent, must be 22 & no older than 40 and willing to do some walking, hours vary .
pimpdaddy smooth yo

Columbus, IN

#7 Sep 19, 2009
not a real ad, just thought it would be funny.
wait a minute

Evansville, IN

#8 Sep 19, 2009
pimpdaddy smooth yo wrote:
looking for some new talent, must be 22 & no older than 40 and willing to do some walking, hours vary .
Dam, I'm too old.
raven

New York, NY

#9 Sep 20, 2009
dont hate these girls what about the perverts picking them up the nasy ...'s tried to pick up a few girls i know and they are good girls these girls doing this dont like what they are doing they just have a bad drug problem and need help
hell you probaly got girls in youre own families doing the same dam thing and just dont know it i lived here my whole life and peaple use to care about each other but i guess everybody likes to kick you when you are down

Since: Sep 09

Louisville, KY

#10 Sep 20, 2009
one of these ho's tried to solicit a 14 year old boy a couple years ago.he was in his yard playing basketball.why don't they just go to a bar?maybe someone should get a big house in the country and run a brothel,get them off the streets,since it seems law enforcement cannot stop this activity.
JACK

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Sep 20, 2009
GOOD
are you dirty sally

Manchester, KY

#12 Sep 22, 2009
sallymae wrote:
are you dirty sally?you should be ashamed of your self.you giving all them men nasty disase .not to minchion sme lesbos to.

Since: Aug 09

Louisville, KY

#13 Sep 25, 2009
HAHAHA. Shoot, now I have to change my name. What should it be???
I hate to sound stupid, but who is dirty Sally.
thats who

Ford City, PA

#14 Sep 27, 2009
sallymae wrote:
HAHAHA. Shoot, now I have to change my name. What should it be???
I hate to sound stupid, but who is dirty Sally.
austin drug/ho.thats who she is,
another concerned parent

Sardinia, OH

#15 Sep 28, 2009
thats who wrote:
<quoted text>austin drug/ho.thats who she is,
who is she, not what is she.she be a pill/ho,but who is she
john doe

Lexington, KY

#16 Oct 2, 2009
the APD needs to stop pickin on these austin buisness women, there just trying to make a livin, besides, if it wasnt for the hollier than thal housewives and the locked at the knee girlfreinds, these girls wouldnt have a job.
a wife

Lexington, KY

#17 Oct 5, 2009
you sound like a complete jackass! you are probably one that picks up those women. If you were to keep your wife or girlfriend happy she might not be locked at the knees.She probably knows you are a cheater and afraid you might she something. JERK
a wife

Lexington, KY

#18 Oct 5, 2009
Im sorry.... She is probably afraid you might give her something JERK
nerd

Lexington, KY

#19 Oct 5, 2009
ALL THE HOOKERS have some medical problems so they will all die and so will some of their customers!!!!
Ghost Chaser

Lexington, KY

#20 Oct 5, 2009
You all should go to the forum ripping up tickets people think Donald Spicer is GOD himself on that forum!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wayne White 4 hr jusyfyi 1
Trisha Ebertshauser (May '12) 22 hr Whatever 35
kim cross noble and jojo gay (Apr '14) Thu ionu 5
Scott2 Wed Sweet Tea 5
is the riley family (mafia)? (Jun '10) Wed TSandlin 38
bye bye bennito beaner Dec 23 keith berna 2
Tina turner (Sep '10) Dec 22 someone she screwed 50
Austin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web