Comments
21 - 27 of 27 Comments Last updated Sep 9, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Autume Stuart

United States

#21 Sep 3, 2012
Well I think everyone needs a life, but if your not willing to put your name on here than really, your just as bad! And besides if you strike at her employment than really why can't she strikes at yours! I think everyone knows where she lives at why don't you go and see her lol! Sounds like jealousy to me just saying! Of course people just can't believe that people actually likes her and you'll probally say that this is her lol!
Lol

Louisville, KY

#22 Sep 3, 2012
TruthAboutKershawna wrote:
Kershawna Goines/Kershawna Bridgewater posts on Topix under these names, and places:
Kershawna
Land O Lakes, FL
Duh
Jeffersonville, IN
she did
Jeffersonville, IN
These are the names and places she claims to post from that I have noticed about her. She claims to be an IT Programmer, an Auto Mechanic, a US Army Helicopter Pilot, and a CSI Lab Technician among many of her lies that she tells all the time. She also tries to get people fired from their jobs by slandering them.
TruthAboutKershawna
Wendy's Fast Food Restaurant Chain Founder:

After working directly with Colonel Harland Sanders in Kentucky Fried Chicken franchises, Dave Thomas started his own fast food franchise business in 1969, which he named after his daughter, Melinda Lou (nicknamed "Wenda," which was her toddler pronunciation of her own name).

Wendy's Headquarters:

Wendy's headquarters are located in the city where the company's first restaurant was opened - Columbus, OH.

Wendy's Mission Statement:

Wendy's provides its employees with "What We Believe" guidelines, which serve as both an internal mission statement and an external customer service goal. For those that put on the Wendy's nametage, this is "What We Believe":

QUALITY IS OUR RECIPE - We don't cut corners on our products, service, or employees!

TREAT EVERYONE WITH RESPECT - Be genuine and kind and lend each other a helping hand!

DO THE RIGHT THING - Honesty and integrity are rules we live by!

PROFIT MEANS GROWTH - Teamwork is the key to our success!

GIVE BACK - Make your community better every day!
More About U.S. Company Mission Statements, History, and Headquarters:
Complete List of Restaurant Mission Statements
Gallery of All Retail Company Mission Statements
Oldest Retail Companies in the U.S.- Founding Dates
Headquarters and Management Jobs in the U.S. Retail Industry
More About Wendy's:
Healthcare at Wendy's
Wendy's Ranks High for Green Retailing
Square Burgers On a Round Planet - Wendy's Goes Global
Trending Retail Topics | Free Retail Newsletter | E-mail Quote of the Day
| Pinteresting Retail Pins | Follow on Twitter | "Like" on Facebook |
getting the script

Brookville, OH

#23 Sep 3, 2012
beautty wrote:
who sells it.?
can anyone tell me the differancce between adderal and xanax? I dont like pills but need xanax occasionally( I can take 1/2 of a 0.5 and it takes the edge off . I dont like that spaced out feeling, just need help sometimes like when I lay for a couple of hours and cant fall asleep. and will be switching to adderal. does it make a person feel like they are stoned? I am not looking for a high I just need help sometimes and I dont have an addictive personality. Yea I know it sounds a little off the wall but I dont know anything about prescription drugs. can someone help me , please?
nursec

Jeffersonville, IN

#25 Sep 4, 2012
Xanax is more of an anti-anxiety medication. Adderall is a stimulant. Adderall, if you don't have ADHD, will make you more focused and give you energy for a while. If you do have ADHD it will mellow you out. Xanax mellows you out, can make you drowsy, etc. Hope this helps!
getting the script

Englewood, OH

#26 Sep 7, 2012
nursec wrote:
Xanax is more of an anti-anxiety medication. Adderall is a stimulant. Adderall, if you don't have ADHD, will make you more focused and give you energy for a while. If you do have ADHD it will mellow you out. Xanax mellows you out, can make you drowsy, etc. Hope this helps!
thank you so much! I do have to deal w being very tired and have to lay down a lot because of sickness so it sounds like adderal will help . happy to know it may create much needed energy for a bit without the yucky side effects.:)
i know

Jeffersonville, IN

#27 Sep 8, 2012
Kershawna wrote:
tim lucas!!!!
Kershawna,girl i know.lastyear buyig and selling dope,this year working for the town of Austin.Way to go Austin!!
real truth

United States

#28 Sep 9, 2012
Here's the real truth she gets stalked by a lot of jealous people, and they were calling her place of work trying to get her fired! So, kershawna bought eveyone back ground and sent it in to everyone's employer come to find out 75% of the people who were harrassing her did not put their crimminal background down on their application! So, they lyied and got fired! Your probably the one of many who got fired! Over, half that has been claimed. Has been posted on here! Second, the person who tried to pose as her use land of lakes florida, because she is moving, then they realized that she always posted on indianpolis and then they changed it! As for mrs colwell well we all seen were you said your husband had a public defender on facebook, which is sad because he's parents morgaged and lost everything to have the best defense! You have been offered countless times to see the lie detecter results to show he had failed and declined! At the funeral there was several witness! But that is in the past! Another thing she also told a certain family that certain people were jealous of her, you just proved her point whhen you started calling their place of work, lying on her! My name is megan pachoreck and you all need to get rid of your jealous spirt, because its not healthy!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Five men charged in search warrant service in A... (May '09) 2 hr Neighbor 71
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) 20 hr Jason Austin 94
jessica morgan 'saleing again'in that yellow tr... (Sep '11) 21 hr lol 69
joe couch in jail again (Oct '13) Sat Black Panther 164
Jacob Sanders (Nov '09) Sat hendrix 16
Where is Brittnay (Oct '12) Sat RIP 39
Another JAY WHITE Epic Fail Juicy J my azz Fri BuStA LiEs 1
•••
•••

Austin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••