Hookers spreading HIV, MRSA, and many...

Hookers spreading HIV, MRSA, and many more STDs.

Posted in the Austin Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kim

Spiceland, IN

#1 May 15, 2012
Attention Men, it's time to stop with the prostitutes. There has been an outbreak that will destroy your lives.
John

Greensburg, PA

#2 Jan 22, 2013
A very good friend has MRSA diagnosis. She is a prostitute and heroin addict. This week the boil like infection in groin area occurred. Has been actively "working" the past week. Her immune system is not up to par as evidenced by frequent health problems and infections. She has enrolled in a Project Cure and awaits methadone dosing in two weeks. Has also moved out of a drug house/brothel into apartment. Looks for food server jobs weekly but not getting responses and resorts to prostitution for the drugs and expenses in the interim. Very low self esteem and afraid she will be suicidal. Tends to complain a lot so have to sort through things she says carefully to evaluate this risk. Help her every week (no service given to me) with bills and encouragement daily. Really fear for this girl because for some reason I care deeply. This is a source of irritation for my wife as well should be. Her response is: "why do you care about a heroin addict whore who has made catastrophic life choices". I hope to se her recovery through but will not risk divorce. Pushing her gently every day.
white

Seymour, IN

#3 Jan 22, 2013
What's her name?
dontchaknow

Highland, MI

#4 Jan 22, 2013
He could be describing half the girls in Austin
austinite

New Albany, IN

#5 Jan 22, 2013
John wrote:
A very good friend has MRSA diagnosis. She is a prostitute and heroin addict. This week the boil like infection in groin area occurred. Has been actively "working" the past week. Her immune system is not up to par as evidenced by frequent health problems and infections. She has enrolled in a Project Cure and awaits methadone dosing in two weeks. Has also moved out of a drug house/brothel into apartment. Looks for food server jobs weekly but not getting responses and resorts to prostitution for the drugs and expenses in the interim. Very low self esteem and afraid she will be suicidal. Tends to complain a lot so have to sort through things she says carefully to evaluate this risk. Help her every week (no service given to me) with bills and encouragement daily. Really fear for this girl because for some reason I care deeply. This is a source of irritation for my wife as well should be. Her response is: "why do you care about a heroin addict whore who has made catastrophic life choices". I hope to se her recovery through but will not risk divorce. Pushing her gently every day.
I hate to say this but I wouldn't want to eat at a food establishment this person would be working at. And are you sure she is truely wanting out or is she preying on your sympathy? It wouldn't be Britnay Peacock would it. Because she has seversl men who help her
OLD FRIEND

Evansville, IN

#6 Jan 22, 2013
If it is Britny you are wasting your time , she doesnt want out or help, her family has tried to help her and her dad with do anything to get her out of that mess, but she doesnt want out, You take her out of it and she kills herself to get right back to it!!1 HELL if she will give her girls to her mom , then she dont give a damn about anything, and she didnt help her kids she just gave them to somebody who is going to give them the same kind of life she had and still having . the ones to feel sorry for is those 2 littles girls, god only knows what will happen to them in the future!!!! lets pray god protects them 2 little angels from all the evil in this world!!!!!
yuck

Versailles, IN

#7 Jan 24, 2013
autin+hookers= nasty
yuck is right

Seymour, IN

#8 Jan 24, 2013
That honest to god sounds like one of my bffl.,, her name is Stephanie Wooten and she lives near the park here in Austin. Does anyone know layten that owns the tire shop
Didnt happen

Louisville, KY

#9 Jan 24, 2013
Doesnt happen. There are NOT prostitutes walking around Austin. Period! This is an urban legend that has been spread by jealous Scottsburgers. Lay off!
curious neighbor

Evansville, IN

#10 Jan 25, 2013
Didnt happen wrote:
Doesnt happen. There are NOT prostitutes walking around Austin. Period! This is an urban legend that has been spread by jealous Scottsburgers. Lay off!
LMAO, LOL
Smelly Panties

Versailles, IN

#11 Jan 25, 2013
Scottsburgers aren't jealous of austink
Smelly Panties

Versailles, IN

#12 Jan 25, 2013
I mean Aus- Stink!!!
Didnt Happen

Louisville, KY

#13 Jan 25, 2013
All lies, didn't and doesn't happen! Jealous fools. Mso snooty.
OLD FRIEND

Evansville, IN

#14 Jan 26, 2013
That's funny that u would say it doen't happen , when all you have to do is take a drive on the north end of austin like rural street about the edge of dusk and you will see them working the streets and when u stop at a stop sign they will run up to your window!!!! And i know for a fact cause a good friend of mine has a close family member that is one of the biggest prostitute on the north end!!!! And Not proud of it !!!!! She needs to be lock up instead of spreading her dieases to all you stupid men!!!!! And it all is true !!!!! Go ask the cops in austin , not a myth!!!!
Doesnt Happen

Louisville, KY

#15 Jan 26, 2013
OLD FRIEND wrote:
That's funny that u would say it doen't happen , when all you have to do is take a drive on the north end of austin like rural street about the edge of dusk and you will see them working the streets and when u stop at a stop sign they will run up to your window!!!! And i know for a fact cause a good friend of mine has a close family member that is one of the biggest prostitute on the north end!!!! And Not proud of it !!!!! She needs to be lock up instead of spreading her dieases to all you stupid men!!!!! And it all is true !!!!! Go ask the cops in austin , not a myth!!!!
So the family of a friend of yours told your friend that their family member is a prostitute. Hmmmm gee how could any of that immpeccable chain of rumors possibly be false.

Why dont you start your posts with "Once Upon a Time." More believable that way.
yuck is right

Seymour, IN

#16 Jan 26, 2013
OLD FRIEND wrote:
old friend you are right. They do and its the truth, after dusk they come crawling I wish the police would take it more seriously and do prison time instead of Scott county jail time. That ain't nothin. Just gotta pray for these lost souls
Didny Happen

Louisville, KY

#17 Jan 26, 2013
yuck is right wrote:
<quoted text>old friend you are right. They do and its the truth, after dusk they come crawling I wish the police would take it more seriously and do prison time instead of Scott county jail time. That ain't nothin. Just gotta pray for these lost souls
Doesn't happen.
A C Riley Postin Again

United States

#18 Jan 26, 2013
the above post is from Angie Coomer Riley. She is back to posting again and using a LOUISVILLE ISP address.
Be forewarned. She is back to her old tricks. I was also informed by my brother the lawyer that she is putting up pictures of her and the boyfriend she supposedly hates so much on her Facebook today.
He says she goes by Angie Coomer on there.
Didnt Happen

Louisville, KY

#19 Jan 27, 2013
A C Riley Postin Again wrote:
the above post is from Angie Coomer Riley. She is back to posting again and using a LOUISVILLE ISP address.
Be forewarned. She is back to her old tricks. I was also informed by my brother the lawyer that she is putting up pictures of her and the boyfriend she supposedly hates so much on her Facebook today.
He says she goes by Angie Coomer on there.
Didn't happrn. Wkile you are out getting a clue; you might want to check out how i.p. addresses, and wireless mobile devices work. You are a buffoon.
hhn

Tipp City, OH

#20 Jan 27, 2013
Didnt happen wrote:
Agree! can you begin to beleive there are such things going on n our town! Impossible! unbelievable! Wonder who started all these Ho rendous lies! This is the top college bound community in southern indiana! My goodness you can actually leave your doors unlocked. An economic boom here!Great role models here.Jobs are plentiful! Our churches are packed. Top 10% of americas wealth is right here. Most people dont even know what a food card is. That doesnt even sound right , its so foreign. MY MY MY !( is that what its called, where people get free food) Who wouldnt want to live in our community! Opportunites are abundant and the sky is the limit. Some people might use drugs but the ones that do are most discrete. Our divorce rate is practically non existant. 80% of children have both parents in the home. Mothers get to stay home or work if they desire. Our biggest asset is all the shopping centers. Come you tired and weary , you can find peace here!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laura Nowling-Austin Teacher 6 hr FYI 23
Tarin cox missing Tue Wiseguy 5
How do I find out why someone was in prison? Tue FYI 3
Stupid Wh*re Heather Richey Tue Hates skanks 1
did anyone hear anything about a 23 yr old woma... Mon FYI 10
Free pizza Mon Destroyo2000 9
So hope she sees this (Nov '15) Jan 12 justsayn 48

Austin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance