Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

David mcintosh is with a 15 year old lil girl and sleeping around wit her that is the most nasty ass bastard that 47 that need to be in jail i wood not let him around my kids if you ask me he is so sick so i am just letting ever one know not to let him near ur kids
Austin Resident

Brookville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Why not call the State Police?
pop battle

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

yes i agree with you on police also the welfare need to be call too i like to know where in hell is this girl parents at seriously he is a sick bastard that need to be lock up and key throw away and be on the sex offender list or better yet he needs his dick and his balls cut off where he cant mess with lil girls no more and his ass beat to no end
rod

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

pop battle wrote:
yes i agree with you on police also the welfare need to be call too i like to know where in hell is this girl parents at seriously he is a sick bastard that need to be lock up and key throw away and be on the sex offender list or better yet he needs his dick and his balls cut off where he cant mess with lil girls no more and his ass beat to no end
well first of all you nosies basterds shes not 15 and 2nd of all were married and if u pice of chiocken shits thinks u got the balls to come to my face tell me the place and your name aqnd i will meet u or are you just a mouthey chicken shit
rod

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

well first of you nosies basters dont know what your talking about cause she ant 15 and sencond ofall were married and third of all if you ant chicken shit ill meet you give me your name and name the place if your man enought to face me with your threat but im pretty shore your a pice of shit noble and all your problem is your dam brother got his ass busted for robbin people like your doing to but u know what u drug dealing sniffer you will get it next its just a matter of time
We can help

Sellersburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Judged:1
Our Mission Statement:
NAMBLA's goal is to end the extreme oppression of men and boys in mutually consensual relationships by:

1)-building understanding and support for such relationships; educating the general public on the benevolent nature of man/boy love; 2)-cooperating with lesbian, gay, feminist, and other liberation movements;

3)-supporting the liberation of persons of all ages from sexual prejudice and oppression.

Our membership is open to everyone sympathetic to man/boy love and personal freedom.

NAMBLA calls for the empowerment of youth in all areas, not just the sexual. We support greater economic, political and social opportunities for young people and denounce the rampant ageism that segregates and isolates them in fear and mistrust. We believe sexual feelings are a positive life force. We support the rights of youth as well as adults to choose the partners with whom they wish to share and enjoy their bodies.

We condemn sexual abuse and all forms of coercion. Freely-chosen relationships differ from unwanted sex. Present laws, which focus only on the age of the participants, ignore the quality of their relationships. We know that differences in age do not preclude mutual, loving interaction between persons. NAMBLA is strongly opposed to age-of-consent laws and all other restrictions which deny men and boys the full enjoyment of their bodies and control over their own lives.

NAMBLA does not provide encouragement, referrals or assistance for people seeking sexual contacts. NAMBLA does not engage in any activities that violate the law.

We call for fundamental reform of the laws regarding relations between youths and adults. Today, many thousands of men and boys are unjustly ground into the disfunctional criminal justice system. Blindly, this system condemns consensual, loving relationships between younger and older people. NAMBLA's Prisoner Program, with limited resources, works to provide a modicum of humanity to some of these people. Click here to find out more.

NAMBLA is a political, civil rights, and educational organization. We provide factual information and help educate society about the positive and beneficial nature of man/boy love. Become an active member! You can help in this historic struggle!

Copyright NAMBLA, 1999. All rights reserved.

--(ScoutmasterBob@sleeping_bag s.for_two)
none ya

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

okay honestly there is better things too do but ague about someones relation ship on a dumb ass computer , let people live there lifes and ya live urs and who ever pop bottle is well maybe , ya can take it and go back too whatever factory ya came from and let people live there life ........... and maybe u could have a life :)
pop bottle

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

rather she is 15 or 16 yrs old you still a sick bastard that like little girls a pray on them you need to be lock up for it and put on sex offender list so everybody can beware of their kids around you if you think that little girl going to stay with you dumb bastard she start missing her family and friends where she is so young you watch and see if that dont happen so what is it david you couldnt find a woman your own age that you had to pray on little girls if i was that girl parents i would beat your ass to end cop wouldnt worry about you sick fuck
pop bottle

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

well none ya i can see you dont have kids of your own what he doing to that little girls is wrong and he need to be lock up and if you have kids u wouldnt want some prayer having sex with ur child so u get a life and grow up
none ya

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

well yes i have 3 and i love them vary much but than she is 16 u never know she might be married too him , and no if u had a life than u wouldnt be interfiring with otheres maybe bitch or batared would give me ur name i would show u a little something and the law or whatever wont have nothing too do with it.... thats a promise and if u have enough hair on ur boalls or pussy than wont u say ur name instead of pop bottle may if ya take one and shuve it up ur pussy or put ur dick in it u may get some plesure instead of worrying about what other people is getting and if she is willing that is not child melesting or whatever so and if u can comperhind this than that would be great !!!!!! thanks pop bottle better get back to the factory befor there busness shuts down seems like u got ur pop bottle stuck in peoples relationships !!!
JustinBeaver

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Thes thred shore is hared two reed.sumthin bout melesting and nosies basters and yung gurls and sex afenders and batareds and hair on boalls.I cant comperhind whats goen on.at lest their is good spelin and gramer.i gess you got two bee edgakated two under stand. i wish evrwon the best an shore do wont it to worek out.its turable when famlees argew.
Austin Resident

Brookville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

It is sad, that none of you can spell or type.
none ya

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

well if he or she would tell there name there wouldnt be no spelling, or typeing she is 16 and she may be happy and as long as that is so than leave her the fuck alone and him also !!!! i meen really if she wanted too get married to a 70 year old that would be her busnss not noone ealses ... i meen grow up and get a life and dont be getting in hers oh my god shes trying too live , thats realitey
asdfghjkl

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

He's married to her........
James

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Ok. Thats so funny. First none ya wants the name of the person thats typing says they chicken shit not to post their name. Well damn, none ya didnt post their name. Aint that like whats good for the goose is good for the gander. None ya practice what you preach. Post your name then they might post theirs. Dont say they aint got no hair if you wont do it either. Hmm didnt think about that did you. Also. My word does no one know how to spell or use proper english. Enable the spell check on the computer. That red line under the word doesnt mean its special. It means its miss spelled Really wake up. Last. Justin beaver is a prime example why morons should not be allowed to operate computers
ur a dork

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

James wrote:
Ok. Thats so funny. First none ya wants the name of the person thats typing says they chicken shit not to post their name. Well damn, none ya didnt post their name. Aint that like whats good for the goose is good for the gander. None ya practice what you preach. Post your name then they might post theirs. Dont say they aint got no hair if you wont do it either. Hmm didnt think about that did you. Also. My word does no one know how to spell or use proper english. Enable the spell check on the computer. That red line under the word doesnt mean its special. It means its miss spelled Really wake up. Last. Justin beaver is a prime example why morons should not be allowed to operate computers
moron, misspelled does not have 3 s's. missspelled! LOL So you use a spell check. MORON
James

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Wow you lead such a pathethic life that you actually check these post word for word. I did it for the fun. I think you are doing it cause masterbation, food and topix is all you have in your life. I get on here when im bored or sad and want to feel good about my life. You fuktards make a homeless mans life seem rich. You cant get this much stupidity in one place even if you combined all the looney bins in the world. Thanks everyone for giving me the smiles and laughter i so need. Im sure i made some typing errors so feel free to stop wacking off and correct my grammer little dorky. Lmfao
aaa

Brookville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

James wrote:
Wow you lead such a pathethic life that you actually check these post word for word. I did it for the fun. I think you are doing it cause masterbation, food and topix is all you have in your life. I get on here when im bored or sad and want to feel good about my life. You fuktards make a homeless mans life seem rich. You cant get this much stupidity in one place even if you combined all the looney bins in the world. Thanks everyone for giving me the smiles and laughter i so need. Im sure i made some typing errors so feel free to stop wacking off and correct my grammer little dorky. Lmfao
O K , excuse me while I stop wacking off for a second.. Grammer...grammar lmao
tompson ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

ha ha ha
got it

Scottsburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

This has been turned in to cps... you are a very sick person David. Her family did not protect her from you and your sick ways but I will... She has nowhere else to go and no one else to turn to for help.... Her Mother was wrong for letting this happen and you will answer to God for this... your days are numbered David... I know she is pregnant and I know how old she is...I also know she was pregnant before you married her .... why did you not marry her in a church and clean up a little for her...Oh, I know, because you knew you were doing something illegal... May God help you when the boy"s in prison get a hold of you... They hate child molesters... you will pay dearly for what you"'ve done...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Austin Discussions

Search the Austin Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
jackson co fair vs scott co fair 2 hr Jenn 17
Lots going on 8 hr hahaha all day long 3
Leslie justice stidham Bolin 15 hr chelsea combs 2
rickey peacock (Jan '13) Thu Smartypants 123
KNEE-GROWS-why r they posting from Texas?? Thu afro slayer 1
john akemen Jul 23 big rider 5
Jamie Couch from Water Company (Oct '13) Jul 23 antisocial 5
•••
•••