Jessica Cole
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
old friend

Lepanto, AR

#1 Oct 11, 2012
what happened to jessica cole? Iam an old friend of hers. can anyone tell me what she is doing now and and how she is doing? If she has a facebook and if so what name she is going by on facebook?
INFO

Columbus, OH

#2 Oct 11, 2012
old friend wrote:
what happened to jessica cole? Iam an old friend of hers. can anyone tell me what she is doing now and and how she is doing? If she has a facebook and if so what name she is going by on facebook?
Jessica Cole Dumba** look on FB
ugh

United States

#3 Oct 11, 2012
She's an ugly nasty amazon bitch. She's rude and stupid!!
old friend

Lepanto, AR

#4 Oct 12, 2012
INFO I looked under Jessica Cole on facebook and could not find her on their, I was thinking she might have been going by another name. Like jessie, or her last name might have changed.
hugs not drugs

United States

#5 Oct 12, 2012
Her real dad never claimed her. Lol
old friend

Lepanto, AR

#6 Oct 12, 2012
how can I get in contact with her on facebook alot of jessica cole I have found on their.
hugs not drugs

United States

#7 Oct 12, 2012
Facebook/jcole51
John from Arkansas

Lepanto, AR

#9 Oct 15, 2012
jessica I sent you a friends request. I was wondering did you block me or what? I thought that we were friends? If you did that why?
Felicia

United States

#10 Oct 19, 2012
She doesn't like you. You creep her out! Leave her alone John
John From Arkansas

Lepanto, AR

#11 Oct 22, 2012
Felicia I wrote the comment before this last one on Monday, Ocotber 15, you responded 4 days later, kinda slow on the draw their aren't you. And I haven't tried to contact here in about a week when I found out from a neutral source that she doesn't remember me I haven't tried to contact her since. So before you say something say something within reason of when I last said something. Also how did I know that she didn't remember me and she doesn't like me? Considering that we didn't stop speaking on bad terms, she never told me that she didn't remmeber me, all she did was block me and that didn't say anything because when we were last talking a few years ago one of her exboyfriends did that to alot of people on her site, I know that to be true beause she told me that when that happened. Yea so before you open your mouth get your damm fact all of them before you talk about something that you don't know nothing about. If she didn't remember me she could have simply said I don't remember you and that would have been that but by her blocking me and what I said ealrier abotu what happened a few years ago. Once again how did I supposed to have known other than when a neutral souce told me that she doesn't remmeber me.?
Felicia

United States

#12 Oct 23, 2012
Wow I posted that on the 19, you just responded yesterday....lets talk about who is slow on the draw. Idiot. No wonder she won't talk to you.
Felicia

Lepanto, AR

#13 Oct 24, 2012
Felica, I don't have a computer, I use a library computer that is why. Iam sure that you have alot more acces to a computer than me, So what is your excuss? and you still took awhile. And even if you are right about that being fast on the draw you failed to look at the fact that 4 days between the thing I wrote and what you wrote in responce, I stopped trying to talk to her between those two times. Besides I found out why she won't talk to me, she is engaged and she also don't remember me. See it's been about 4 years sine we last talked so that would make since. So their Felica. You calling me an idiot, I don't name call, Iam a Christian and a human being, only animals and non Christians name call. And yes I do sometime slip up and name call but I would never call anyone an name idiot, or anything else unless I can say it to their face.
john from arkansas

Lepanto, AR

#14 Oct 24, 2012
That last comment made by me I accidently put the name of the person that I was talking to in the spot where I supposed to have put my name. OH I know Iam an idiot for that, well we all make mistakes and I gurarantee you, you have made mistakes bigger than that. So their.
LMAO

United States

#15 Oct 26, 2012
Please learn the difference between there, their, and they're.
to all you dumbasses

Thorntown, IN

#16 Oct 26, 2012
LMAO wrote:
Please learn the difference between there, their, and they're.
for real, and you may want to add your and you're and neither and either
chelsea12

Rock Hill, SC

#17 Feb 26, 2013
old friend wrote:
you don't want to find her. She is a home wrecker and meets guys online to take their money. she is gross
Tasha

Westfield, IN

#18 Feb 26, 2013
She is my best friend and you guys crack my shit up you know nothing about her!!! GROw UP
Jessica

New Albany, IN

#19 Feb 26, 2013
John... You are a freaking weird ass stalker and I have no idea who you are. Go away. As for the rest of what is said... It just shows how much you don't know. Funny how everyone can talk crap behind a screen name. If you have a problem with me then I suggest you get over it. Those who are close to me and matter the most know what I do... Obviously you don't. Like I keep saying... Let's see the proof of what I supposedly do then.... But since there isn't any, I reckon you just look like a jealous little cry baby. Maturity is amazing.... Yall should try it sometime. :)
john richmond jr

Lepanto, AR

#20 Feb 27, 2013
Jessica, Since you don't remember me then why did you not make an effort to see how you would remember me? Just because you don't remmeber someone don't mean that you and that person didn't used to know and keep in contact with each other. You used to do the shotput at GA Tech, and you at some point got a bad back, and a move that you like is Primeval, that movie about that guy whoe goes back to mediveal europe and fights zombies. If we didn' used to talk then how in the hell do I know that stuff unless we did talk, am I psychic? Does any of the stuff I have mentioned now jog your memory as to who Iam?
nathan white

Jacksonville, FL

#21 Mar 3, 2013
No it just means you have a good memory and aparently you did something to freak her out and she has told you to leave her alone are you realy that ignorant take the hint she didn't even try to be suddle she flat out say leave her alone and hey jesi love ya girl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why does christy wilson keep getting her kids t... 3 hr hoppie 6
James booth pot seller 12 hr Heavy pot smoker 1
Clayton Bowling 15 hr WeAreAllGodsChildren 6
Ronnie bowling 19 hr caution 13
Pizza King was amazing tonight!! 19 hr martay47102 5
MarkOs Pizza Review 19 hr caution 10
Stinkiest Proustite Fri Caleb 13

Austin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance