Man to Man Sex is Sooo Hot!

Posted in the Austin Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hot nick for you

Scottsburg, IN

#1 May 26, 2011
I just wanna say to everyone Gay Man to Man Sex is hot! I love the taste of a man!

Its so natural for two men to kiss and fondle each other. I'd like to see this happen in places like McDonalds and Burger King to see two guys holding hands. and even maybe some Kissing.
ed edd and eddy

Exton, PA

#2 May 26, 2011
F4cking queer.
ed edd and eddy

Exton, PA

#3 May 26, 2011
People might say all the drugs and hos are in Austin but Scottsburg is where the queers hang!
hot nick for you

Scottsburg, IN

#4 May 27, 2011
Ed Edd and Eddy you call me a Queer but anyone who calls someone a Queer is really a insecure closet case wanna be.... It's proven those who say they have a problem with it get turned on by it
stephanie madden

Seymour, IN

#5 May 27, 2011
im sooooooo sure i dont want to be eatin a big mac and see some nasty gay men eatin on eachother in the local mcdonalds thats sick so i guess u go to gay peep shows and s#$t ur gross u homo i love men but hello not together if to men were neckin in public i would call the law and hope thier nasty a##se arrested keep that s#$t at home u sicko i cant belive u would even post this nasty idea wow get a life
Susan

Scottsburg, IN

#6 May 27, 2011
Hmm Most of you straight guys want to watch two women go at it. Hell as a straight girl I'd love to see two guys go at it then join in the middle!
hot nick for you

Scottsburg, IN

#7 May 27, 2011
Hey Stephanie, Are you Fat and over weight?
Heterosexual

Scottsburg, IN

#8 May 27, 2011
In 1996 Psychologists from the University of Georgia devised an experiment on something that had long been suspected yet never proven. Till now.

From the pool of undergraduates they selected 64 young men who are all identified as Heterosexuals/Straight whom never experienced a homosexual thought, fantasy let along a sexual act.

One by one they were invited to take part in a laboratory experiment, what they didn't know was they had already been divided into two groups on the basis of their answers to a questionnaire. The two groups were as follows: 1. the Homophobes and the other group 2. those who were laxed about others sexuality meaning they didn't care one way or the other.

Put this link into your browser. you'll see and hear the results of this experiment.

the one and only

United States

#9 May 27, 2011
hot nick for you wrote:
Ed Edd and Eddy you call me a Queer but anyone who calls someone a Queer is really a insecure closet case wanna be.... It's proven those who say they have a problem with it get turned on by it
No that is just BS reasoning a homo tries to use.
you are sick

Ellicott City, MD

#10 May 27, 2011
hot nick for you wrote:
I just wanna say to everyone Gay Man to Man Sex is hot! I love the taste of a man!
Its so natural for two men to kiss and fondle each other. I'd like to see this happen in places like McDonalds and Burger King to see two guys holding hands. and even maybe some Kissing.
have you ever wonder why they are called queer?(defination of queer;strange,unusual,peculiar ,different from the normal.)now you know.
you will find out

Ellicott City, MD

#11 May 27, 2011
hot nick for you wrote:
Hell is hot too bro.and unless you change your ways, you will find out.men are not supposed to lie together man with man.
you will find out

Ellicott City, MD

#12 May 27, 2011
hot nick for you wrote:
there is no way that i am turned on by the thought of a homosexual encounter.and i find the mere thought disgusting,sick,and perverted.you are so nasty!
the one and only

United States

#13 May 27, 2011
hot nick for you wrote:
Queers always try to defend thier ways by putting it off on others!
hot nick for you

Scottsburg, IN

#14 May 27, 2011
Denile is a river in egypt.... as for you " youwillfindout" why dont you stop using religion for your close minded bigoted ways.

not all str8 ppl have a problem with gay ppl... its only because they secure with they own sexuality.

You obviously are not! and it shows !!!!

Try arguing something with out using your stupid religious crap!
now my opinion

Ellicott City, MD

#15 May 27, 2011
hot nick for you wrote:
Denile is a river in egypt.... as for you " youwillfindout" why dont you stop using religion for your close minded bigoted ways.
not all str8 ppl have a problem with gay ppl... its only because they secure with they own sexuality.
You obviously are not! and it shows !!!!
Try arguing something with out using your stupid religious crap!
all you have to do is look in a mirror when you are with another male.you will see how strange,unusual,odd and peculiar you are.theres my argument without any stupid religious crap.and i am perfectly secure in who and what i am.and i assure you i am not closet queer!
hot nick for you

Scottsburg, IN

#16 May 27, 2011
if you have to resort to calling me a queer you are a closet case!

You FAIL
Clara W

Scottsburg, IN

#17 May 27, 2011
Seriously, I retired to Indiana 7 years ago. I've seen a lot in my lifetime. My Husband Bill and I have 2 children both are grown and have kids of their own. We recently found out our Youngest Grandson of age 15 is gay. We still love him no matter what. Who really cares if someone is gay or not. He has to live how ever he has to live. We used to think it was a choice, but after talking to our grandson and asking him how long he had known, He said he has always known. it has taken us some getting used to but we're ok with it now. Life is too short to hate others who are different. And when you hit your 70s or even 80s like Bill and I have you realize life just gets shorter. Im actually 78 Bill is 82. We just like to live and let live.
Gay People

Scottsburg, IN

#18 May 27, 2011
not every gay person is bad. some are some aren't. so stop discriminating against them. treat each person how you want to be treated whether they gay or straight...

if you are christian then let god do the judging thats his job not yours
Hot Mamma

South Bend, IN

#19 May 27, 2011
I have a lot of Gay friends and people who call them names are rude. You have the right to love whom ever you want. Gay guys are the best friends of girls because they know how to shop, and they dobnt start drama. There should be a holiday called Gay Day.
Gay People

Scottsburg, IN

#20 May 27, 2011
I agree with Hot Mamma!

Also people need to quit judging others! Where in the bible does it say its ok to put others down and judge them like many of you who have commented on this thread have done? show me where it says go judge others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Caudills 23 hr Kimmy 1
Luxury/Exotic Car Rentals Thu Jess210 1
laura nowling-tiffany stampers mom-pos drug dealer (Feb '16) Thu James Fox 30
wipe my butt with the bible Oct 18 Linda 26
Scott County Indiana inmate roster (Nov '15) Oct 15 One of the Fathers 50
I turn my bible into Toilet Paper Oct 13 Butt Wipes 1
News Grandfather of Indiana teen found dead near hik... (Mar '17) Oct 12 Interesting 145

Austin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Austin Mortgages