deer season soon, hide your tree stands

deer season soon, hide your tree stands

Posted in the Austin Forum

bambi

Louisville, KY

#1 Jul 29, 2010
Deer season will soon be in the first of October. Hide your tree stands or guard them. The sizemores will be running wild in the woods stealing them or tearing them down. Why do they hate other hunters. They don't own the land and other people can hunt the woods also. Just because you can't kill a deer and another hunter does it is no reason to tear down or steal their tree stand. Lets start a new trend this year. You all be nice and grow up.
big buck

Scottsburg, IN

#2 Jul 29, 2010
they better not contaminate my hunt zone.
cn2n

Louisville, KY

#3 Jul 29, 2010
bambi wrote:
Deer season will soon be in the first of October. Hide your tree stands or guard them. The sizemores will be running wild in the woods stealing them or tearing them down. Why do they hate other hunters. They don't own the land and other people can hunt the woods also. Just because you can't kill a deer and another hunter does it is no reason to tear down or steal their tree stand. Lets start a new trend this year. You all be nice and grow up.
Which bunch of Sizemore are you talking about???
backwoods hick

Drexel Hill, PA

#4 Jul 29, 2010
yeah and justin mullins he will walk right on ur property like he owns it if i catch him on mine he will get SHOT......and willie brandenburg
bambi

Louisville, KY

#5 Jul 31, 2010
earl and his brothers and kin. I don't know if the big goofy one is his brother, cuz, or uncle. He will walk on your property to deer hunt without permission. If he finds your tree stand or ladder stand he will tear it down if it kills him. He will do it in the middle of the day. He has no brains at all. Why do they hate other hunters so much. They need to go to state land and hunt there and try and run some of them good ole boys out. One of their family members once told a couple of other hunters that the land they were on belonged to him and that they were tresspassing. Turns out one of the guys was really the owner. The owner sent them packing with their tales tucked between their legs and heads down in shame. But that is the way they do things. they are like locust. They swarm in and take over a woods and stink it up
cn2n

Louisville, KY

#6 Jul 31, 2010
Earl has never stolen anything from anybody he doesn't have to steal he's a good hard working man that supports his family. Bambi your just pissed because he can out hunt you.
bambi

Louisville, KY

#7 Aug 2, 2010
I aint the only one that knows this and I never said earl specificaly but his brothers or uncles which ever one it is. They know for a fact that they love to tear them down. I don't think earl is any different then the rest of his kin. Working hard doesn't mean you won't tear down a tree stand to stop someone from hunting there. I am sure they all can out hunt me because I don't have a chance to hunt because I am constantly trying to keep them off my land and replacing my tree stands.
zzz

Louisville, KY

#8 Aug 2, 2010
bambi wrote:
I aint the only one that knows this and I never said earl specificaly but his brothers or uncles which ever one it is. They know for a fact that they love to tear them down. I don't think earl is any different then the rest of his kin. Working hard doesn't mean you won't tear down a tree stand to stop someone from hunting there. I am sure they all can out hunt me because I don't have a chance to hunt because I am constantly trying to keep them off my land and replacing my tree stands.
Isn't it something when a person like yourself Bambi can bad mouth a good person like Earl and then not have enough shit in him to give his real name. If you have a problem with Earl then go call him up on the phone his number isn't hard to find. If you knew the Sizemore's like you say you do then you'd know Earl is different than the rest.
Kristen Sizemore

Lexington, IN

#9 Aug 2, 2010
Ummm to whomever wants to listen. I'm not sure what brought all this up, but why did my dad get brought into this. He doesn't steal anyones tree stand, or hunt on people's property unless he has permission first. Plus in the last few years, he hasn't been going hunting all that much, because he works all the time to put food on the table, and to support my family through school. So I would really appreciate it if you all would stop talking shit about him. Now the other Sizemores I couldn't tell you what they do, but leave my dad out of it.
GREAT WHITE HUNTER

Drexel Hill, PA

#10 Aug 3, 2010
Kristen Sizemore wrote:
Ummm to whomever wants to listen. I'm not sure what brought all this up, but why did my dad get brought into this. He doesn't steal anyones tree stand, or hunt on people's property unless he has permission first. Plus in the last few years, he hasn't been going hunting all that much, because he works all the time to put food on the table, and to support my family through school. So I would really appreciate it if you all would stop talking shit about him. Now the other Sizemores I couldn't tell you what they do, but leave my dad out of it.
seriously leave people alone that u dont ever know
RONALD

Louisville, KY

#11 Aug 7, 2010
I have known this family for years. They only tear down tree stands that are in their way. Earl will never steal one. I know for a fact the rest of them won't steal one either. They are all way too lazy to pack one out. Leave them alone. They can not help it if they lack the education and common sense you all have. I love Earl, he is the smartest of the bunch. I tried to get the others to get their GED's but so far I am having trouble teaching them how to spell GED. Just when I think I have done it, they go to sleep and when they get up I have to start all over again. Thank god for pictures. After the cow shooting incident a few years ago they all carry photos of deer so they know the difference. After the incident with the fake deer the consevation officers no longer put out the fake deer any where near the areas they are hunting. Seems a couple of years ago Earl and the bunch were out spotlighting deer. One of them spotted eyes in the field. They all rolled out of the truck with guns in hand. After 12 shots the fake deer fell over. Sizemores were jumping for joy. Earl was the first to reach the downed deer since the others can't get the fat to move that fast. When they got to Earl and the deer he had already sliced off several pieces of the styrofoam deer. He handed each of them a chunk. They gave praise to the deer god and started eating. One of them did say that this must be an old deer because it is tough and dry. Just before Earl could slice off anymore of the fake deer the conservation officers walked up. Earl shouted out that he knew this was wrong but they were hungry besides he said, this is an old deer and it was going to die soon anyway. Just as soon as the officers found out that they were all sizemores. The officers knelt down beside them and said a little prayer for them and told Earl to watch out for the blue, red, and yellow veins running through the deer. They said you can't eat them. They did make one request of earl. They wanted to know if they could take the battery out of the deer and take it with them. One of the sizemores wanted to know what that was. One of the officers told him it was the liver. Shoot, he said, that is my favorite part. The officers laughed and said ours too. Unless they read this they still do not know that they were eating styorfoam. Poor sizemores, they were constipated for 3 weeks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Benjy Stotts Is Scum Who Should Never Get Out ... 3 hr Angie Needs Help 57
News Grandfather of Indiana teen found dead near hik... 15 hr laurieanna 139
moose 2324 Thu casual observer 20
Sierra n Kevin Slayers split Thu WTF 27
Any Gay Hookers Thu Rita 5
Officer John Smith Wed Low tolerance for BS 4
Junior sadler anyone know him Aug 13 Farts Stink like poo 5

Austin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance