u ppl need to stop saying i am a ho

u ppl need to stop saying i am a ho

Posted in the Austin Forum

mindy combs

Lexington, KY

#1 Aug 6, 2010
u ppl need to stop putting stuff on here sayin i am a ho u dont know me. what i do on rural street aint none of ur business who put this pic of me on the internet http://i37.tinypic.com/fjgk1l.jpg yall need to mind ur own business and shut up

Since: Jul 10

Lexington, IN

#2 Aug 6, 2010
mindy combs wrote:
u ppl need to stop putting stuff on here sayin i am a ho u dont know me. what i do on rural street aint none of ur business who put this pic of me on the internet http://i37.tinypic.com/fjgk1l.jpg yall need to mind ur own business and shut up
well in my eyes u are a ho and u know it why try to lie and say u arent one u have a sugar daddy that pays u everyday to live with him and sleep with him and u have ur guys u go see and pay them for sex and give them drugs to have sex with u and u go out and sleep and suck everyone for money and drugs to keep ur boyfriend up so dont even go there all u are is mouth and u know it
nah

Florence, KY

#3 Aug 7, 2010
that picture aint as bad as the other one but its still nasty.
mindy combs

Lexington, KY

#4 Aug 7, 2010
chit chat mumble jumble wrote:
<quoted text>well in my eyes u are a ho and u know it why try to lie and say u arent one u have a sugar daddy that pays u everyday to live with him and sleep with him and u have ur guys u go see and pay them for sex and give them drugs to have sex with u and u go out and sleep and suck everyone for money and drugs to keep ur boyfriend up so dont even go there all u are is mouth and u know it
Lol you dumb*ss, I'm not really Mindy Combs. Don't you have enough sense to read the d*mn post I made and realize that I was trolling the forum?
what

Florence, KY

#5 Aug 7, 2010
mindy combs wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol you dumb*ss, I'm not really Mindy Combs. Don't you have enough sense to read the d*mn post I made and realize that I was trolling the forum?
chit chat mumble jumble is full of shit!i guess heor she really thought that mindy would actually put that picture on there sayng it was her.how stupid can anyone be?
LMFAO

Florence, KY

#6 Aug 16, 2010
mindy combs wrote:
well maybe if you would stop getting in different cars with guys and then having them drop you off right back on mann ave where they picked your ass up at and then hand scottie white "your so called nasty boyfriend" money after you get out of their cars then if you wouldn't use to take them old men in wilsons pool hall bathroom when it was open and take them old nasty men in there and stay int here for 20 minutes and come out with anywhere from 5 to 20 dollars and then hand it to scottie like he was your nasty ugly ass pimp maybe people wouldnt think that. Plus you have told people you will do whatever you gotta do to get you a pill and the bad thing is if scottie loves you like he says he does then he would get a real job instead of pimpin your ass out in austin.
the one

United States

#7 Aug 16, 2010
LMFAO wrote:
<quoted text>
well maybe if you would stop getting in different cars with guys and then having them drop you off right back on mann ave where they picked your ass up at and then hand scottie white "your so called nasty boyfriend" money after you get out of their cars then if you wouldn't use to take them old men in wilsons pool hall bathroom when it was open and take them old nasty men in there and stay int here for 20 minutes and come out with anywhere from 5 to 20 dollars and then hand it to scottie like he was your nasty ugly ass pimp maybe people wouldnt think that. Plus you have told people you will do whatever you gotta do to get you a pill and the bad thing is if scottie loves you like he says he does then he would get a real job instead of pimpin your ass out in austin.
This is not a reply to the poster but to the one that lift the link.

MAn I love those links,sorry for using them here and there but KUDOS to you there great..

But anyway look at this dumazz,they didn't even have the sense to read up a couple posts to figure out this waz left as a farce,.,,,,NIce going dude!!!
whatever

Aberdeen, OH

#8 Aug 16, 2010
ur just like santa clause hoe hoe hoe only differences is he gives toys u give stds lol
nah

Florence, KY

#9 Aug 16, 2010
ha ha motha f$ckin ha.i know mindy very well and to all the guys she done for $5.she has something bad wrong with her.she runs around holding her stomach all the time saying shes dying.the other day her eyes and skin was as yellow as a lemon.so STAY AWAY FROM HER.
Sad

Lexington, KY

#10 Aug 27, 2010
Heard she has mrsa in her mouth
call it like i see it

Lexington, KY

#11 Aug 28, 2010
ok 20 dollar SLUT we wont call you a ho but your still a 20 dollar SLUT
whiskers

North Vernon, IN

#12 Aug 28, 2010
if it walks like a duck looks like a duck baby its a duck you cant say that were not--- one of rural st finest ! you even been busted for it whats wrong that nasty sh$t worn out broke down and that young shit putyou out of business EVERYONE FROM AUSTIN knows you a 20 doller ho it wont be long till your sugar daddy puts you out on street he cant keep your pill habit up Sorry baby you cant convience the town of austin you aint a ho !!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lonnie and jessica 9 hr Lolol 6
spending donated dollars 21 hr Beware 3
Renee Mills "You said you Loved ME" 22 hr rarity4625 2
Religious Freedom works both ways Thu Vienna Elm Kid 3
why do gays spread so much hate??? Wed Sean Oreilly 3
homosexuality, belief, and eternal salvation in... Wed The Devil is fake... 3
drugs Jul 29 none 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Austin Mortgages