Census Results Show Beebe's Populatio...

Census Results Show Beebe's Population at 7,315

There are 7 comments on the The Beebe News story from Feb 17, 2011, titled Census Results Show Beebe's Population at 7,315. In it, The Beebe News reports that:

The 2010 census results are in and Beebe's population grew almost 50% - by 2,385 from the 2000 census that showed Beebe's population at 4,930. Cabot's population grew by 55% to 23,775 from 15,261 in 2002.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Beebe News.

Over human breeders

United States

#1 Feb 25, 2011
It seems like you over breeders can't seem to control your birth rates. Get fixed or an abortion so I don't have to pay you parasites for all the schools. The planet is also running out of resources and land because of you selfish breeders. You breed like cockroches.

Remember, the truth hurts doesn't it?
Pud

AOL

#2 Feb 26, 2011
Over human breeders wrote:
It seems like you over breeders can't seem to control your birth rates. Get fixed or an abortion so I don't have to pay you parasites for all the schools. The planet is also running out of resources and land because of you selfish breeders. You breed like cockroches.
We could do an adjustment, how many mexicans do you want?
Zap

AOL

#3 Feb 27, 2011
Well looks like you need a push. Once yu get rolling there is no stopping yu. Do you work for an abortion clinic?, the Trojan company? "Truth Hurts" well no, I so seldom hear it I just don't give it much thought.
Ezekiel

AOL

#4 Feb 27, 2011
Behold, I am here. Looks like enough room for a square dance.
Dude

AOL

#5 Feb 27, 2011
Wow, far our man, this place is vast
Show boat

AOL

#6 Feb 27, 2011
Wazz up, pecker head
shawn

United States

#7 Feb 28, 2011
Over human breeders wrote:
You can take the first step in reducing the surpluss population, load you pockets with rocks then go swimming

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cabot swingers 2 hr Uni-swinger 6
I thought there were no blacks in Cabot (Jan '16) 4 hr white enforcement... 36
Review: Hines Enterprises (Mar '14) Mon Zero 49
Searching Mon Pat McCrotch 14
animal control do your job! (Mar '13) Sun Jahsuh 12
Tara phillips Jun 24 Imgonnamakeyalegs... 1
Christopher Wilson Jun 24 Something 3

Austin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance