First Prev
of 2
Next Last
$xıdoʇ$

Beebe, AR

#21 Oct 16, 2013
justin mathes wrote:
[QUOTE who="$xıdoʇ$"] <quoted text>
Lol. Lil shit talker. I wouldn't hit that nasty piece of trash you call your baby momma. But from what I've seen she's almost turned into a trick. I might pimp her out for some extra pocket change tho. "

I can talk shit cuz none of you do shit about it and that's been proven. What im saying is facts while ur just runnin ur c€&^ sucker
Id say it to your face and there wouldn't be a damn thing you would do about it but get your ass kicked. You ain't nothing but a Cabot punk. Boy I wish we could cross paths. You would be staying out of AR because of me not no felony. You think your tuff but really your just a bitch in my book.
justin mathes

Grayslake, IL

#22 Oct 16, 2013
You must not know me if u think nothing would happen. Who are you and ill make sure our paths cross
Ark501

United States

#23 Oct 17, 2013
Justin ain't nobody scared of you I guarntee I can whoop ur ass n get ur girl and ur daughtee away from u. Im sure they dont want u just wait
$xıdoʇ$

Beebe, AR

#24 Oct 18, 2013
Ark501 wrote:
Justin ain't nobody scared of you I guarntee I can whoop ur ass n get ur girl and ur daughtee away from u. Im sure they dont want u just wait
Only person that's scared is him. That's why he ran away! If he wasn't such a puss and went so far I'd make a trip just to mess him up.
justin mathes

Rockford, IL

#25 Oct 18, 2013
In response to both of you, as I stated earlier ill be in town soon and you both can have your chance at beating my ass. But then again, u niether have been man enough to post your name. And try to get my baby momma. I doubt your man enough to even try. Your both hiding behind screen names talking shit. If you were bout something you'd do something.
$xıdoʇ$

United States

#26 Oct 19, 2013
justin mathes wrote:
In response to both of you, as I stated earlier ill be in town soon and you both can have your chance at beating my ass. But then again, u niether have been man enough to post your name. And try to get my baby momma. I doubt your man enough to even try. Your both hiding behind screen names talking shit. If you were bout something you'd do something.
I'm not hiding. You wouldn't show up if you knew who I was and I hope to see you soon! Get yourself some good insurance before you come back! I can't wait!
john doe

United States

#27 Oct 29, 2013
Punk city in here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pizza Hut 2 hr Kelly 3
white county central (Nov '11) 3 hr Truth 2
News Beebe alderman: Did vote 2 times Sat Firebug Freppon 31
blm Sat Kelly 1
Gray rights! Sat Mongol 2
David Fri Kelly 1
n e trannys in bb (May '12) Fri Kelly 9

Austin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance