does ne 1 know where he is he owes me $
501ark

United States

#2 Sep 6, 2013
Who knows where he's at he is running from the police
hater

United States

#3 Sep 13, 2013
Screw him he's a piece of shit that doesn't take care of his kid and ran to another state leaving his baby momma wjth nothing
$xıdoʇ$

United States

#4 Sep 13, 2013
^someones a hater
Trap god

Cabot, AR

#5 Sep 30, 2013
He isn't running from the police he's running from who he snitched on haha
lol91210

United States

#6 Sep 30, 2013
Yea probaby so he will get his im sure of so glad brianna is done with him she actually put a protection order on him for her amd her kid
anything?

United States

#7 Sep 30, 2013
Hey, no one cares. Get lives people.
$xıdoʇ$

United States

#8 Sep 30, 2013
[QUOTE who="anything?"]Hey, no one cares. Get lives people.[/QUOTE]

They sell the at Walmart.
intheknow

Cabot, AR

#9 Oct 2, 2013
I know for a 100% fact he is SNITCH and I have the Motion of Discovery to prove it! Sorry POS!
cray cray

Port Neches, TX

#10 Oct 2, 2013
How much does he owe?
haha

Rockford, IL

#11 Oct 2, 2013
If you have the motion of discovery, upload it online and give us the link. Its easy to say someones a snitch. Dont believe it? Watch this.....

Hey your a snitch and I can prove it.

see I just did exactly what you did!

If hes a snitch show us. There was witness (the person he was arrested with) who says justin didn't say a thing.

I currently know his exact address and if you can prove he snitched on here, I will put his address on here for everyone to see.

--also, I doubt he owes anyone money. I saw him rob quite a few people right to there face, saw him sell suckers horribly step on stuff and still make them pay, saw him make a certain grown man crying to his mom because justin took his phone from him and told the guy he would have to buy it back if he wanted it back.
He wasnt one to be shady or a owe people money. If he took your shit and let you know he was taking it and you weren't able to take it back, and then make this forum months after hes been gone shows you must not be about much.

Come on cabot patch kids. He got yall strung out on the needle and made yall look stupid.

Live with it or prove it wrong.

#RAREBREED #ORIGINAL
iknowyou

Cambridge, IA

#12 Oct 12, 2013
He is in Rockford, Illinois
$xıdoʇ$

Beebe, AR

#13 Oct 13, 2013
He is a sick piece of trash
bada429

United States

#14 Oct 13, 2013
Yea he his in Illinois he cant come to ar because he will go to prison he snicthed a buncg of ppl out and is.running from police to he robbed my bud and sold fake dope to everyone I feeln sorry for his childs mom and her and shes a very sweet girl id tap it
justin mathes

Rockford, IL

#15 Oct 16, 2013
bada429 wrote:
Yea he his in Illinois he cant come to ar because he will go to prison he snicthed a buncg of ppl out and is.running from police to he robbed my bud and sold fake dope to everyone I feeln sorry for his childs mom and her and shes a very sweet girl id tap it
--- yup I am in Rockford Illinois. Good detective skills. And yes I am up here due to having multiple felony warrants in ward, cabot, and Jacksonville. As for snitching, if I snitched I wouldnt have all these warrants. Thats why people snitch.... to get out of trouble dumbass.
As far as robbing your bud. Obviously he didnt do a damn thing about it just like everyone else.
---as far as selling yall fake dope. Why not? Yall kept coming to buy more from me!!! Thats yalls fault for being that stupid. Not mine.
---and lastly, as far as my baby momma goes. Thank you for thinking shes hot. Again, you give me another compliment. And on top of that, she wouldnt let you get a kiss more lesss anything else.

Come on cabot, yall gotta come up with some good shit to talk smack about me on. Right now all i see is people trying (and failing) to talk shit about me now that you know I'm b11 hrs away, cuz you sure didnt say this when inwas around.
$xıdoʇ$

Beebe, AR

#16 Oct 16, 2013
justin mathes wrote:
<quoted text>--- yup I am in Rockford Illinois. Good detective skills. And yes I am up here due to having multiple felony warrants in ward, cabot, and Jacksonville. As for snitching, if I snitched I wouldnt have all these warrants. Thats why people snitch.... to get out of trouble dumbass.
As far as robbing your bud. Obviously he didnt do a damn thing about it just like everyone else.
---as far as selling yall fake dope. Why not? Yall kept coming to buy more from me!!! Thats yalls fault for being that stupid. Not mine.
---and lastly, as far as my baby momma goes. Thank you for thinking shes hot. Again, you give me another compliment. And on top of that, she wouldnt let you get a kiss more lesss anything else.

Come on cabot, yall gotta come up with some good shit to talk smack about me on. Right now all i see is people trying (and failing) to talk shit about me now that you know I'm b11 hrs away, cuz you sure didnt say this when inwas around.
Lol. Lil shit talker. I wouldn't hit that nasty piece of trash you call your baby momma. But from what I've seen she's almost turned into a trick. I might pimp her out for some extra pocket change tho.
bada429

United States

#17 Oct 16, 2013
Thas da only compliment I can give u is tht shes hot how u know I wouldnt get a kiss mybe if I wrked my shit ur the one that left her in ark idiot imma try but I didnt keep gettjn my shit frm u I learned
justin mathes

Grayslake, IL

#18 Oct 16, 2013
[QUOTE who="$xıdoʇ$"]< quoted text>
Lol. Lil shit talker. I wouldn't hit that nasty piece of trash you call your baby momma. But from what I've seen she's almost turned into a trick. I might pimp her out for some extra pocket change tho.[/QUOTE]
I can talk shit cuz none of you do shit about it and that's been proven. What im saying is facts while ur just runnin ur c&^ sucker
bada429

United States

#19 Oct 16, 2013
justin mathes wrote:
<quoted text>
I can talk shit cuz none of you do shit about it and that's been proven. What im saying is facts while ur just runnin ur c&^ sucker
Whats her number heard she isnt with u ne ways mite try I kno shes a sweet gurl and hot has a baby that id take care of as my own
justin mathes

Grayslake, IL

#20 Oct 16, 2013
bada429 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats her number heard she isnt with u ne ways mite try I kno shes a sweet gurl and hot has a baby that id take care of as my own
haha sounds good. How bout u b a man and post ur name. Or am I the only one who will do that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
support Sean Hannity 4 hr Cnation 5
Where can you sell Pecans? (Nov '10) 11 hr Loulou 184
Strippers at sensations? 20 hr trump train 3
brittany bayles Mon who knows 1
Release pit bull (Dec '15) Nov 19 Sheryl 17
alex pevehouse Nov 17 Cabot Resident 22
Kristopher Knight Nov 16 guest 5

Austin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance