You know who

Little Rock, AR

#1 Aug 11, 2013
All I did is love u. And do for u. You threw it in my face Unconditionally means unconditionally dear!
Really

Jackson, MO

#2 Aug 12, 2013
And how can u let some neighbor girl you met ten months ago introduce u to another man after ten years marriage and two babies and wanting to have a third little one. Soulmate my a$$. Ari Banks is a homewrecker. And u just went along for the ride thinking there would be a better life sleeping around and partying You allowed Ari to convince you to leave the man you took solemn vows with in front of GOD and all your family and all our family. You even danced with 96 year old grandpa. It has opened my sad eyes as to what kind of person you really are. I sure hope you open your eyes and heart and realize before you hurt any of your kids and extended family any more than you already have. Cheating is cheating. Remember you always said that cheaters were the lowest scum of the earth? Oh I get it I understand now that's why you keep denying the fact that you cheated on us. What if you don't admit it - it doesn't make u a CHEATING SCUMMY WIFE? Take your trashy homewrecker scum you call a friend and shove her up sideways You better be awful good to your ex after the way he spoiled you for the last ten years. And those boys - I better never hear anything bad being said to those little babes about there daddy or I'll let the Air Force know that they have skanks there and they need to be tested not only for drugs but diseases too. Won't that be fun for your best friend Ari
Shame on all three of you for breaking up such a beautiful family.
Really

Jackson, MO

#3 Aug 12, 2013
Ari. Ari. Ari mendoZa banks -
SHAME ON YOU!!!

/
You know who

Little Rock, AR

#4 Aug 12, 2013
My post has nothing to do with ari. Don't even know who that is
DonkeyRider

Tyler, TX

#5 Aug 13, 2013
You know who wrote:
My post has nothing to do with ari. Don't even know who that is
GTFO my topix. You are wasting everyone's time.
You know who

Little Rock, AR

#6 Aug 13, 2013
DonkeyRider wrote:
<quoted text>GTFO my topix. You are wasting everyone's time.
then don't comment you jerk
You know who

Little Rock, AR

#7 Aug 15, 2013
I'm not a waste of time
DonkeyRider

United States

#8 Aug 16, 2013
You know who wrote:
I'm not a waste of time
Sorry, it's my job to keep this site clean of pussyfeet like you. I was appointed, not voluntarily.
Bb girl

Little Rock, AR

#9 Aug 19, 2013
I hope u rot in hell
You know who

Little Rock, AR

#10 Aug 20, 2013
Love isn't real !!!! Quit thinking! Love is a joke
You know who

Little Rock, AR

#12 Aug 31, 2013
He took your soul and laughed in ur face

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taco Bell OB (Dec '16) 9 hr Dash 8
Cabot swingers 16 hr @Kelly 7
I thought there were no blacks in Cabot (Jan '16) Tue white enforcement... 36
Review: Hines Enterprises (Mar '14) Mon Zero 49
Searching Mon Pat McCrotch 14
animal control do your job! (Mar '13) Jun 25 Jahsuh 12
Tara phillips Jun 24 Imgonnamakeyalegs... 1

Austin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance