Obama's Sequester Math

Obama's Sequester Math

Posted in the Austell Forum

cisco

Douglasville, GA

#1 Mar 1, 2013
All of the Topix readers that would like to know the real facts on what is really on Obama's mind and what he is pushing for, might give this a quick read. That is if you are able to comprehend what you read. Sometimes I wonder about that with some of the left wing posts.
http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0228...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2 Mar 1, 2013
These needed reposting on this thread.

This sequester debate has just gotten into silly-land....By the way, the cuts are not even cuts, they're reductions in the increase. Federal spending has increased at nearly twice the rate of inflation and population growth over the past 10 years, up 64%. Now we're told that if we only get a one-half of 1% increase next year, we'll have bears eating children, dogs and cats living together... western civilization will collapse.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3 Mar 1, 2013
cisco wrote:
All of the Topix readers that would like to know the real facts on what is really on Obama's mind and what he is pushing for, might give this a quick read. That is if you are able to comprehend what you read. Sometimes I wonder about that with some of the left wing posts.
http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0228...
Good post. It will fall on deaf ears that are totally in denial. They'll just follow Obama's mantra: BLAME THE REPUBLICANS. THE REPUBLICANS ARE RUINING THE COUNTRY.

Obama's other mantra: I KNOW WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU. YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO KNOW. TRUST ME.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5 Mar 1, 2013
Obama math: If you have 7 pencils and I have 4 apples, how many pancakes will fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens don't wear hats.

Obama is teaching it to all his bots!
cisco

Lithia Springs, GA

#6 Mar 1, 2013
Synergy wrote:
Obama math: If you have 7 pencils and I have 4 apples, how many pancakes will fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens don't wear hats.
Obama is teaching it to all his bots!
Ha, ha, ha, ha. How true . That is hilarious!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#7 Mar 1, 2013
Synergy wrote:
These needed reposting on this thread.
This sequester debate has just gotten into silly-land....By the way, the cuts are not even cuts, they're reductions in the increase. Federal spending has increased at nearly twice the rate of inflation and population growth over the past 10 years, up 64%. Now we're told that if we only get a one-half of 1% increase next year, we'll have bears eating children, dogs and cats living together... western civilization will collapse.
Good point, but the clueless and uneducated don't know and/or don't care because that's not what they're being spoon fed...

Since: Jul 12

Lithia Springs, GA

#8 Mar 1, 2013
Perhaps we are doing this whole topix forum wrong. Maybe we should tell these under informed people that they are smart and well read. Then we praise them and brag about their IQ's. Then they would get motivated to actually start looking up facts, thinking things out on their own.
Giving them the information and explaining things doesn't seem to work. It just seems to make them lazy and makes them lack motivation to think on their own. Its like telling a teenager not to do something. That will be the first thing they will do.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9 Mar 1, 2013
I swear. The libs would absolutely follow that lying fraud of a president we have right off the steep side of a mountain. Seriously, our country is in dire straits. There is no breaking through the programming the libs have absorbed.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#10 Mar 1, 2013
Did you happen to hear Obama's speech today? He is already blaming congress and specifically republicans. He said, "When you hear the condition of the economy over the next few months, REMEMBER!.....it WOULD have been better if it weren't for congress.
Another one of his convenient lies and passing the buck. He is absolutely unconscionable.
Sequestration was HIS idea!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#11 Mar 2, 2013
Synergy wrote:
Did you happen to hear Obama's speech today? He is already blaming congress and specifically republicans. He said, "When you hear the condition of the economy over the next few months, REMEMBER!.....it WOULD have been better if it weren't for congress.
Another one of his convenient lies and passing the buck. He is absolutely unconscionable.
Sequestration was HIS idea!!!!!!!!!!
What else can he do? He has never taken any responsibility for anything that has happened and has gotten away with it. This is the way he works and by giving constant campaign speeches and the press using total propaganda against our people you see the results. This in fact keeps the lazy low information voters right where he wants them. Somehow he seems to be able to mesmerize these people into some sort of a state of mind that they will do or say anything that he suggest. Boggles my mind.
Tom

Villa Rica, GA

#12 Mar 2, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What else can he do? He has never taken any responsibility for anything that has happened and has gotten away with it. This is the way he works and by giving constant campaign speeches and the press using total propaganda against our people you see the results. This in fact keeps the lazy low information voters right where he wants them. Somehow he seems to be able to mesmerize these people into some sort of a state of mind that they will do or say anything that he suggest. Boggles my mind.
Darn good points.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
300 and 310 Riverside Parkway (Aug '08) Sat Cashmeousside 5
racism in Douglasville.. (Feb '12) Mar 22 ChicknButt 131
New Coroner working 2 full time jobs? Is this... Mar 22 Scooter Magoo 21
News Police Raid Stores for Gambling Machine (Nov '11) Mar 21 Tolerman 39
News BOE member Caldwell cited for passing stopped s... Mar 21 Amy 6
Poll What was your GPA in high school? Mar 18 Tolerman 1
Rate Harvester Christian School Mar 18 Elen 8

Austell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Austell Mortgages