another night
Robert

Carrollton, GA

#1 Feb 12, 2013
another night of listening to the chatter in the trees from the state of the union address.. nothing accomplished just more hitler style politics.Are you willing to give up your freedom for government dependency?
bananaboatrides

Cambridge, MA

#2 Feb 13, 2013
The ones that are giving up their freedom are too stupid to know they are. They are too stupid too realize that they are back to being slaves, but I guess to them it is okay cause their slavemaster is black. Lol...cannot wait to see them all lose their welfare, foodstamps, and insurance because there are not enough jobs for people to work to support them. But I am sure their great Obama will think about them while he is on vacation in Hawaii...lol.

Since: Jul 12

Lithia Springs, GA

#3 Feb 13, 2013
bananaboatrides wrote:
The ones that are giving up their freedom are too stupid to know they are. They are too stupid too realize that they are back to being slaves, but I guess to them it is okay cause their slavemaster is black. Lol...cannot wait to see them all lose their welfare, foodstamps, and insurance because there are not enough jobs for people to work to support them. But I am sure their great Obama will think about them while he is on vacation in Hawaii...lol.
You see things exactly as I do.
Donnie

Carrollton, GA

#4 Feb 14, 2013
I would like to see the welfare system implode.You would see negros killing each other in the streets over a pair of shoes, almost like it is now.
bananaboatrides

Cambridge, MA

#5 Feb 14, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You see things exactly as I do.
Yep....guess we are both "racists"....lol

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#7 Feb 14, 2013
Donnie wrote:
I would like to see the welfare system implode.You would see negros killing each other in the streets over a pair of shoes, almost like it is now.
They are already having riots killing each other over shoes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Steak 'n Shake is coming to Douglasville (Mar '13) 1 hr Raymond 85
Ahh Remember (Jan '10) 15 hr Elmer 41
Does anyone know (Jun '14) Sat Gigi 5
Wreck at I-20 traffic light and Chapel Hill Rd ... Sat I saw it 6
Activity at Marathon Station at Strewart Mill a... Feb 23 Ellison 6
Why do black people CHOOSE to speak like slaves (Nov '11) Feb 23 ingston 120
D & B Pharmacy busted for illegal DRUGS 2 (Nov '11) Feb 23 Rosalina 14

Austell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance