Review: Keith Tanner Transmission Svc

Review: Keith Tanner Transmission Svc

Posted in the Austell Forum

Steve Sanders

Decatur, AL

#1 Aug 27, 2011
Keith Tanner has a shady operation , he cheats his employees on a regular basis , has no insurance , has a dog (140 lbs. or more runnin loose on the property , he will only repair your car good enough to leave the lot , and charge you for a top job , which you will never get ! At the end of the week he never pays what he should and he should be investigated for fraud ! Him and his father both have extreme racist attitudes ! If in the area and having car trouble , there are alternative shops that do good work ! A n D Roberts behind Imparts is just such a place ! He owes me well over 800.00 dollars which he refuses to pay ! No workmans comp , and a good cursing out on a regular basis is all you get as an employee . Ive known these guys a long time and will provide references beyond question ! Dont take your car here !
Ripped off by this bum

Athens, GA

#2 May 2, 2013
I was a customer of Keith Tanner. He ripped me off. I got a court order judgement and he refuses to make good on it. I had a warranty on my transmission. 3 days later my car begin to slip again and the check engine light came on. I took it to auto zone. the read was a transmission code. i took the car back and Keith never made good on my warranty on what was suppose to be a brand new transmission. i had to get a new car because of his lack of integrity. I won't stop until i get my money back!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
racism in Douglasville.. (Feb '12) 5 hr Tolerman 110
Why do so many Blacks drive with DEALER tags? (Oct '13) 5 hr Lester R 23
Bishop Eddie Long - Hypocrit, Bi-sexual, False ... (Sep '10) Sun Prophetess 54
Why does Kaiser Permanente hire so many blacks? (Nov '11) Jan 14 sanrad 49
How do you get your property qualified for sect... (Jul '10) Jan 13 Stella Landry 71
Review: 770 Cheap Rides Inc (Feb '13) Jan 12 Tolerman 41
Austell Natural Gas Jan 11 Elmer 2

Austell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Austell Mortgages