Man Accused Of Rehab Sex Assaults

Jan 8, 2010 Full story: WSBTV 26

Dwight Leon Futch, 48, of Douglasville, is accused of sexually assaulting women who participated in a drug rehabilitation and anger management program.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WTH

Jersey City, NJ

#21 May 8, 2010
Ms. Marrietta if you knew this was going on why didn't you say anything to athorities or atleast to your parole officer or lawyer who helped place you in this facility? Didn't someone tell you that you had a legal right to address this issue being that the you witnesses this? Well if not now you know that if someone tells you something then you are legally obligated to tell since it now affects you. Also with what you have been through do you think a soft approach would be of help to someone who is bound up by drugs, alcohol, and years of abuse by family.
None

Kennesaw, GA

#22 Feb 24, 2011
[If you do your homework, you will find that futch is also a con man. Let's see what the court decides for him.
Yanky Pride

Great Cacapon, WV

#23 Jun 23, 2011
Dylen wrote:
who would believe a drug addict?
You don't know what you are talking about. No Mr. he went by just plain Futch. And, who would believe these girls as he told them. The man of the cloth or is it hiding behind the cloth. He was a druggy himself and in prison for it. He might love his wife but, he liked the white girls too. He will get what is coming to him if not by law then by GOD himself.
Yanky Pride

Great Cacapon, WV

#24 Jun 23, 2011
These girls have no reason to lie. No one likes to be the first to break the ice. Look at all these men who were assaulted as children who now come out of the closet. Why did they wait? The scares they all live with are from people like Futch who you are trusting and look up to. Yea he was a con man ever try to get on his web site?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#25 Jun 24, 2011
I don't know the story or the history. So I'm not going to comment on is the man is guilty or not. That is for a court to decide. I will say this type of thing do happen more often then you think. I use to volunteer at a center for at risk teen when I lived in NYC. There are people who use their position to take advantage of the girls in the program. If you are a drug user and known for being a liar who will believe you. This makes you a perfect target. This is also how child molester pick they targets. Kids who won't tell or kids that even if they do tell no one would believe them.

P.S from my experience from volunteering at the center. Alot of the girls was rape. That is what started them on they downward spiral to drugs in the 1st place. So if you already use to that type of treatment you are less likely to say something.
Mz Mami O One

Charlotte, NC

#26 Aug 21, 2012
Futch never propositioned me, but every girl that I had as a room mate claimed that he was trying things with them. These girls would cry for hours at night with me and just unload. It was pitiful. When anyone was told it was brushed off like he could never be capable of such a thing. I don't know if he did it or not, but it would take a lot to convince me that it's not true. My heart breaks for the victims in this situation, whomever they might be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Diamond Traders (Jun '10) 5 hr Very Bad Quality 15
Chief Redface no leader 6 hr dulce mia 20
Review: LT Pool Service Inc (Mar '14) 9 hr SDANGELO1024 4
Crossroads Church Tue Atheos Aphobos 85
$39M Foxhall Conference Center Tue Country Living 40
time to step down Chris Mon Don King 35
Need Replacement Windows (Jan '13) Dec 15 Celine 11

Austell News Video

Austell Dating
Find my Match