Man Accused Of Rehab Sex Assaults

Man Accused Of Rehab Sex Assaults

There are 30 comments on the WSBTV story from Jan 8, 2010, titled Man Accused Of Rehab Sex Assaults. In it, WSBTV reports that:

Dwight Leon Futch, 48, of Douglasville, is accused of sexually assaulting women who participated in a drug rehabilitation and anger management program.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSBTV.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WTH

East Orange, NJ

#21 May 8, 2010
Ms. Marrietta if you knew this was going on why didn't you say anything to athorities or atleast to your parole officer or lawyer who helped place you in this facility? Didn't someone tell you that you had a legal right to address this issue being that the you witnesses this? Well if not now you know that if someone tells you something then you are legally obligated to tell since it now affects you. Also with what you have been through do you think a soft approach would be of help to someone who is bound up by drugs, alcohol, and years of abuse by family.
None

Marietta, GA

#22 Feb 24, 2011
[If you do your homework, you will find that futch is also a con man. Let's see what the court decides for him.
Yanky Pride

Driftwood, PA

#23 Jun 23, 2011
Dylen wrote:
who would believe a drug addict?
You don't know what you are talking about. No Mr. he went by just plain Futch. And, who would believe these girls as he told them. The man of the cloth or is it hiding behind the cloth. He was a druggy himself and in prison for it. He might love his wife but, he liked the white girls too. He will get what is coming to him if not by law then by GOD himself.
Yanky Pride

Driftwood, PA

#24 Jun 23, 2011
These girls have no reason to lie. No one likes to be the first to break the ice. Look at all these men who were assaulted as children who now come out of the closet. Why did they wait? The scares they all live with are from people like Futch who you are trusting and look up to. Yea he was a con man ever try to get on his web site?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#25 Jun 24, 2011
I don't know the story or the history. So I'm not going to comment on is the man is guilty or not. That is for a court to decide. I will say this type of thing do happen more often then you think. I use to volunteer at a center for at risk teen when I lived in NYC. There are people who use their position to take advantage of the girls in the program. If you are a drug user and known for being a liar who will believe you. This makes you a perfect target. This is also how child molester pick they targets. Kids who won't tell or kids that even if they do tell no one would believe them.

P.S from my experience from volunteering at the center. Alot of the girls was rape. That is what started them on they downward spiral to drugs in the 1st place. So if you already use to that type of treatment you are less likely to say something.
Mz Mami O One

Charlotte, NC

#26 Aug 21, 2012
Futch never propositioned me, but every girl that I had as a room mate claimed that he was trying things with them. These girls would cry for hours at night with me and just unload. It was pitiful. When anyone was told it was brushed off like he could never be capable of such a thing. I don't know if he did it or not, but it would take a lot to convince me that it's not true. My heart breaks for the victims in this situation, whomever they might be.
prisoner

Columbus, GA

#27 Mar 7, 2015
I thought it was legit
prisoner

Columbus, GA

#28 Mar 7, 2015
student wrote:
Mr. Futch has not sexually assaulted no one! How come if these girls were sexually assaulted, it took them all till right now to make accusations? Truth is, these people that everyone is giving credibility to are cons and drug addicts recently released from jail! They didn't want the program and broke the rules by taking drugs and so forth to the point that Mr. Futch had no choice but to call their P.o. They brought their own misfortune upon themselves by continuing their bad behavior while Mr. Futch is trying to help them change their lives. Do we really love bad news and gossip so much that we refuse to see the other side? These girls are looking for someone to blame because they got themselves kicked out of a great program. Most people want to take someone down with them! If he sexually assaulted 5 girls in the program, how come they are just now speaking out on it, at the same time? Do you really think they just now realized it? They are cons! They are drug addicts! That don't want recovery! When you walk up to a gas station and a bum tells you he needs 5 dollars because he's hungry, do you really believe he would buy food with that 5? Of coarse not! But apparently, Cobb County is just one of those suckers born today! Cobb County has issued a warrant over accusations from these credible people!!! I can't see why everyone is so scared of the Cobb County Police! Why not just con them! They seem to fall for it! Especially considering that the girl who wrote the letter to the parole board Selina Mottley is in probation for 45 years (yes you read that correctly) for stealing money (making checks) from Cobb County its self. And there you have it, now how credible is the gossip about this man your printing all over the internet? This is insane. I am a femaLe and I have never been threatened by him, and I am prettier than any of these girls! Mr. futch is a man of God and he loves his wife very much! Oh well, there is no such thing as bad publicity!
Just get me out of PRISON
Raymond

Douglasville, GA

#29 Mar 8, 2015
Cut his balls off !!!!
JusticeReform

Douglasville, GA

#30 Mar 14, 2015
student wrote:
Mr. Futch has not sexually assaulted no one! How come if these girls were sexually assaulted, it took them all till right now to make accusations? Truth is, these people that everyone is giving credibility to are cons and drug addicts recently released from jail! They didn't want the program and broke the rules by taking drugs and so forth to the point that Mr. Futch had no choice but to call their P.o. They brought their own misfortune upon themselves by continuing their bad behavior while Mr. Futch is trying to help them change their lives. Do we really love bad news and gossip so much that we refuse to see the other side? These girls are looking for someone to blame because they got themselves kicked out of a great program. Most people want to take someone down with them! If he sexually assaulted 5 girls in the program, how come they are just now speaking out on it, at the same time? Do you really think they just now realized it? They are cons! They are drug addicts! That don't want recovery! When you walk up to a gas station and a bum tells you he needs 5 dollars because he's hungry, do you really believe he would buy food with that 5? Of coarse not! But apparently, Cobb County is just one of those suckers born today! Cobb County has issued a warrant over accusations from these credible people!!! I can't see why everyone is so scared of the Cobb County Police! Why not just con them! They seem to fall for it! Especially considering that the girl who wrote the letter to the parole board Selina Mottley is in probation for 45 years (yes you read that correctly) for stealing money (making checks) from Cobb County its self. And there you have it, now how credible is the gossip about this man your printing all over the internet? This is insane. I am a femaLe and I have never been threatened by him, and I am prettier than any of these girls! Mr. futch is a man of God and he loves his wife very much! Oh well, there is no such thing as bad publicity!
Law inforcement today is made up of a bunch of stupid cowards that get some sick thrills out of arresting and convicting people. Prosecuting attorneys will lie and decieve in order to keep their trophy jobs and project a perception to the public that they are preventing crime.
What is happening is actually the opposite. Law enforcement is pouring time and money into senseless cases and filling jails with petty crimes while drug dealers, human traffickers and organized crime leaders are running all over them.
Anyone involved in major crime rings knows that state and local law enforcement is a joke. Barney Fife makes headlines for busting a teen or homeless person with a few grams of weed and becomes a crime prevention hero.
Douglas Co spends millions of dollars creating a perception of security, by harassing and arresting anyone that looks even slightly suspicious. We also show off our 50+ million dollar state of the art jail, hungry for misfits to fill it's empty cells.
Wake up people, DC and GA is in desperate need of criminal justice reform.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Commissioner Kelly Robinson fails in BUSINESS (Jul '12) 21 hr FAUXRESUME 6
News Curb, gutter on deck for Dallas Highway Mon what 3
News Kool Smiles patients file class-action lawsuit ... (Feb '08) Mon Refund Me 213
Why do black people CHOOSE to speak like slaves (Nov '11) Sun ChicknButt 141
George Otis Poole Jan 11 Tolerman 3
New Superintendent for DCSS (May '17) Jan 10 Retiring from DCS... 51
Wolf in Sheeps Clothing Jan 9 Divisiville 31

Austell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Austell Mortgages