Review: Lake Crossing Apartments

Review: Lake Crossing Apartments

Posted in the Austell Forum

United States

#1 Jun 3, 2012
For those that find this review, i'll save you a headache.. The apartments themselves are ok but the residents of this building are atrocious!!!! Loud

Pro's: cheap living utilities excluding lights are paid.

Cons: management could gine less than 2 f*cks
Residents sub music louder than most clubs, so if you work or have a life, chances are you won't get much sleep. The residents play music in their apartments loud as the cars outside.
A young gentleman (i use the term loosely) walked out of his apartment with a gun and proceeded to shoot in broad daylight.
The security guards car makes more noise that the louder than life thugs that come through here terrorizing the place.

In short, this isn't the building for you if u have children and/or a life... STAY AWAY!!!
Management takes your money and ignores your request.
Clean person

Powder Springs, GA

#2 Aug 6, 2013
Since a bunch of minorities have moved here, management don't even clean trash from their own property. Nasty MFs a-holes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know if Dependable Tire in Lithia S... (Sep '11) 12 hr XTC 38
Douglasville Mayor's Race 15 hr Sherrie 13
Mayor Harvey Persons is a Cancer for the City o... (Jul '14) Sat wess12 13
Animal clicking noise? (Jan '13) Sat Edmund 19
Voter to Harvey Persons....leave now Fri Dirk 7
Kites Fri Cirizencane 4
Camel Racing Nov 26 Raymond 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Austell Mortgages