Posted in the Aurora Forum

ADAM

Wilmington, OH

#1 Aug 3, 2012
how does this lady get by selling this poisen thats ruining our kids
Charlie Manson

Hillsboro, OH

#2 Aug 6, 2012
It's being discontinued there. By the way, your kids make their own choices, it isn't the store's fault. If you wanna find the trouble in town, maybe it's time to start looking at your parenting.
Charlie Chan

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Aug 6, 2012
@ Charlie - umm it's illegal so if they are selling it they are doing so purposely and illegally, and they are targeting kids to sell it to so that makes them scumbags just like you.
Charlie Chaplin

Hillsboro, OH

#4 Aug 6, 2012
They aren't targeting kids, you have to be of age. And I don't do it.
dArknessRox

Washington Court House, OH

#5 Aug 8, 2012
They were getting it tested and approved before selling it, Its not illegal so chan your wrong. If your smoking it then yes illegal but if you were to just have herbal botanicals blend also known as incense the No its not..I was a buyer and i got i.d everytime.They ran there shop legit, they didn't hide it under the counter, like Sunoco arabs, they had it displayed, a big sign saying not for smoking, and wont sell if you implied your smoking it. people threating to burn down there store is 1 reason they got rid of it...but i heard that sept.1 the chemical that is legal now wont be!!! Time to reformat the chemical so it be legal.. lol
Dahmer

Hillsboro, OH

#6 Aug 9, 2012
You know it'll be legal again soon enough.
bill haynes

Hillsboro, OH

#7 Aug 9, 2012
that stuff aint good for anything,i want pot legalized,but this stuff aint pot.and to the idiot sticking up for them selling it,darknessrox, obviously your brain is already burnt from those chemicals youre smoking.i bet youre not intelligent enough to even pronounce the chemicals in the crap youre smoking.
Dahmer

Hillsboro, OH

#8 Aug 10, 2012
Can you pronounce it? Really getting off on your own 'superiority' aren't you? Here are the facts: It's legal to buy if you are above the age of 18, but not legal for anybody to smoke. I don't know if you noticed, but people are going to make their decisions based on what they want, not from 'advice' from an anonymous stranger over the internet. Oh, and before you go on ranting about intelligence, try checking out a dictionary, English is the easiest language in the world to type and you're still fcking it up. Capitalization, spacing after a period or comma and for the love of god, quit acting like you're god and everybody wants to listen to you.
Ashamed

United States

#10 Aug 12, 2012
So does the video store still sell the herbs?
NoDouche

Chillicothe, OH

#11 Aug 23, 2012
No, Video Alley does not sell spice anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aurora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two Akron businesses raided during state gambli... Fri Hindu U 2
Bainbridge Manor Apartments problems Oct 19 Neighbor 36
Harry fields Oct 15 sam 3
Are you a woman interested in incest? Oct 15 happyguy69 1
Bed bugs Oct 14 please 3
Miranda Star Janes (May '11) Oct 14 BIG PAPA 37
Review: Petrox Inc Oct 13 concerned citizens 1
Aurora Dating
Find my Match

Aurora Jobs