Josh Knisley
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Curious

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Aug 1, 2012
Does anyone know what happened to this dude/ Heard he went to prison, but cant find em anywhere on the net..
yep

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Aug 1, 2012
Curious wrote:
Does anyone know what happened to this dude/ Heard he went to prison, but cant find em anywhere on the net..

No everything bout ol dude why ya looking for him?
Curious

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Aug 6, 2012
Just need to get ahold of him. old friend.
yep

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Aug 6, 2012
Curious wrote:
Just need to get ahold of him. old friend.
Well idk who ya are girl so don't wana give ya to much info let me no who ya are I'll give ta my num an let ya no
Curious

Washington Court House, OH

#5 Aug 11, 2012
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Well idk who ya are girl so don't wana give ya to much info let me no who ya are I'll give ta my num an let ya no
idk bout that..
Curious

Washington Court House, OH

#6 Aug 16, 2012
who is this? i dont wanna dick around, just want info, but if not, then its cool. im just curious about what happened to dude..
Charlie Manson

Columbus, OH

#7 Aug 16, 2012
Why don't you try asking people who were his friends? You never can tell about anonymous internet sites, they're honestly the worst place to go for info.
fanny

United States

#8 Aug 18, 2012
I heard he was awaiting trail. I use to be close friends with him and Courtney but then she moved away. Does anyone no what happened to his little boy Haiden? Such a cute little feller.
unknown
#9 Aug 18, 2012
She moved to Ky I think. And he downgraded to some skank. I believe she has their boy tho. I've not seen the boy in two years. Poor little guy. Hopefully his momma got her life together.
been there done that

United States

#10 Aug 23, 2012
He's a dope head just like his dad, more than likely always will be.
DGAF
#11 Aug 23, 2012
what bout cortney?
been there done that

United States

#12 Aug 23, 2012
DGAF wrote:
what bout cortney?
I don't personally know his ex Courtney, her getting away from the drugs and him was probably the best move she could have made. I think they have a kid together if so in that case it was good for that baby as well. No child deserves to be raised living in trash or around drug users.
DGAF
#13 Aug 24, 2012
If anyone talks to his baby mama let her know a mike wants to hollar at her
haters

United States

#14 Aug 25, 2012
First of all who hasn't done any type of drug at all. Just because some people seem to get carried away on them doesn't mean there a horrible person. PEOPLE CAN CHANGE! IV known Josh for a very long time and I know for a fact that he loved Courtney and his son Haiden. Dope just took over him due to the ones he was around not saying anyone forced him but they sure didn't help him nor were they very good friends. He is locked up but will be out, I have faith that he'll get on the right track and possibly get his family back!
Shocked
#15 Aug 26, 2012
And you think he deserves those two back? If he loved her and that boy her would have stopped like she did. I was there with her through all the times he left while he went to do the dumb shit. She begged him to stop for the sake of thir family but he didn't care. Courtney was almost as bad as him on that shit but she knew she couldn't put that boy thru any more. Now it's pretty sad when a grown ass man would rather sit around tweeked instead of being a man for that boy.
fake name here

United States

#16 Aug 26, 2012
I do agree with the above comment. I also feel that people can change if they want to and have the will power to. But if you hang around with the no good scum drug users then your more than likely goin to do it as well. My prays go out to Josh an his little boy hopefully God leads him down the right path to be s good man for himself and his little boy.
missing him
#17 Aug 27, 2012
josh is going to be with me when he gets out courtney dont deserve him, she treatd him like shit and drove him to where he is now. And one day. And one day josh and i will have his son and give him a better life than courtney ever thought of!
yea right

United States

#18 Aug 27, 2012
Your so f*ckin retarded bit*h, your probably a little Meth mite as well. Neither you or Josh could give that little boy a good life, I'm sure you don't even know what a good life is. And just for that comment I'd love to know who you are an run into your nasty ass in a dark alley. People are stupid as f*ck these days!
missing him
#19 Aug 27, 2012
ha! Ur a dumb bit*h! U dont no me or nuttin bout me so dont act like u do. And i know he will want to be with me when he sees how ive changed and we wilk get his son and that stupid **** courtney can eat s*it and die she never loved him like i do! Wait and see u fu*kn hater! Ill wait for josh and then he will know whos wantd him and his boy all along! Y dont u go suck a d*ck nasty who*e!
DGAF
#20 Aug 27, 2012
chick u must be plum fu*ckd up to think josh would want u when hes sober cortney is all he talkd bout he mite have humpd u but he sure as hell didnt love u like he did her. She is more of a woman than ur jibbed rotten teeth head ever thought of bein and atleast she got her head straight for that boy that josh deserted. If anyones knows where cortney is tell hr.mike needs to talk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aurora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bainbridge hotties Thu Whodat 3
FACE MeTTLER Wed BandB 3
Jenn on topix?? Apr 23 Wondering 1
Don't know nothing Apr 18 skull 36
McDonalds in Bainbridge (Apr '13) Apr 17 George Thompson 37
Charles 'Bubby' Tyler Neal Apr 12 RIP 2
News Portage-County 34 mins ago 9:26 p.m.Dead body f... Apr 8 GANGBUSTERS 3

Aurora Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance