Police Investigate Newborn Baby's Death in Aurora

Full story: WJW Fox 8 Cleveland

Authorities are investigating the circumstances surrounding the death of a newborn baby discovered by police on Sunday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of109
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
urcrazy

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Judged:

Did that kid not know someone would find out??? Poor little baby boy could have had a chance if only she would have alerted someone...anybody...911??

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Judged:

I firmly believe this little angel is safe now in Gods hands.
WOW

Westlake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Judged:

This is why young kids should not have children. That poor baby may he rest in peace.
Loving Mother of TWO

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Judged:

god bless BOTH babies....wow!
caprilady71

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Judged:

Father in Heaven receive this innocent child into glory. Please be with the mother of this baby boy and heal her mentally and physically. Father forgive her for any wrong doing that may have lead to this babies death in which she may have been involved in. Help the parents of the 16yr old keep it together enough to support her.
Dani

Painesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Judged:

it could have been a still born... dont judge unless you know the facts and there are not any so far. if we dont always look for the bad in people the world might be a better place

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Judged:

Reminds me of that chick out in Medina several years ago. Sad.
Bob

Dumas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

there was a girl at Aurora High School who was pregant..i hope it wasent her though
COOKE

Fredericksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Judged:

Dani wrote:
it could have been a still born... dont judge unless you know the facts and there are not any so far. if we dont always look for the bad in people the world might be a better place
Yes, the baby could have been still born but they should have taken it to the hospital with thenm or called 911. Something is fishy about this whole story. I pray for the soul of the infant. I also pray that the truth comes out and I'm sure it will.

“A work in progress”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Wow, this is truly disturbing. I hope they find out what happened and if foul play was involved that is horrible.

If not- than pray for this girl in her time of need and her family too. 16 is still a kid herself.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Judged:

This is a sad story. Based on how this story is written I have to ask, "Why did the father take only his daughter to the hospital and not both his daughter and grandson?"

“I will not keep my voice down!”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Judged:

WOW wrote:
This is why young kids should not have children. That poor baby may he rest in peace.
No, this is why young kids should not have sex.
ttt

North Ridgeville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Judged:

Sounds to me like a rich family(Aurora,Solon,Pepperpike , etc., didn't want anybody in the upstanding community to know that their daughter was knocked up, so ---------- and the police found the dead body. Watch and see.
AHSsoph

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Judged:

I'm a sophmore at AHS. I'm best friends with the boyfriend of the girl. Her ex was the dad, not my friend. This rumor was going around the school since February. She herself was in my gym class....this is totally crazy. She's been lying to her boyfriend and...the school, the city...this WHOLE time...about something inevitable. She's gotta know that sooner or later, she was gonna have the baby...
mandi

Brunswick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Judged:

yes, it was the girl from aurora high school..very sad. she is a year older than me & is dating my best friend. she had been telling people - as well as her boyfriend - that it was just a rumor. i feel horrible and i don't know what she is going to do for schooling next year as a junior in high school..pray for her..
cant say

Brunswick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Judged:

i know this girl. yes she is a student at AHS and her name is Kayla.. i dont want to say her last name.. but this is very tragic.. i am hoping this waas an accident and nothing worse.. but its horrible that this happened at all. I think there might have been some kind of foul play here because she did NOT want the baby at all... there was plenty of time between labor and the birth to get to the hospital.. it just makes me wonder. RIP little baby boy.
Cleveland-West_S ide

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Judged:

It's a shame that in this day and age young people are afraid to speak up when they make a big mistake like this.
Kids have been making babies for millions of years and they'll continue to, why?
Because humans reach sexual maturity at age 12 that's why.
Too many holier-than-thou adults don not interact with children at the right level to make them feel comfortable enough to come to them with their problems.
Hopefully the girls father isn't also the baby's.
CPD useless

Mentor, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Judged:

You'll never prevent kids from having sex. All you can do is educate them on the responsibility and most of all parents need to be involved and talk with their children. Truthfully, kids are alot more mature today at an earlier age and they understand alot more. This girl knew what was going on and she chose not to do anything about it. I'm sorry, no sympathy for her if that baby was not stillborn. If that baby was alive then she should do time for murder.

But it's Aurora. Rich Daddy will make it all go away with a slap on the wrist and she'll be back in school lovin life.....having sex with the next sucker.

I'm sure all the stay at home mommies will shout support from their glass houses.
lala

Brunswick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Judged:

Cleveland-West_Side wrote:
It's a shame that in this day and age young people are afraid to speak up when they make a big mistake like this.
Kids have been making babies for millions of years and they'll continue to, why?
Because humans reach sexual maturity at age 12 that's why.
Too many holier-than-thou adults don not interact with children at the right level to make them feel comfortable enough to come to them with their problems.
Hopefully the girls father isn't also the baby's.
OK just because she made the choice to have a kid does NOT mean that she is trashy and that the father is HER father.. have some respect.. the father is her ex-boyfriend.
CPD useless

Mentor, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Judged:

lala wrote:
<quoted text>
OK just because she made the choice to have a kid does NOT mean that she is trashy and that the father is HER father.. have some respect.. the father is her ex-boyfriend.
If she made the choice to have a kid then that kid would be resting comfortably in a maternity ward not in the morgue. She made a choice to ignore it and she should pay dearly. It's a human life that didn't ask to be born to die. No sympathy for her whatsoever. For her family, yes. They didn't ask for this. I can't imagine being in their position.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of109
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Aurora Forum right now

Search the Aurora Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) 1 hr Vote out every incumbent 169
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 16 hr ha ha 25,331
Tim M (Jul '13) 17 hr Joe 7
Thieves Anonymous Class 18 hr Stephen 1
Micheal Osborn Fri Lol 4
Idiots on minnehan bend Thu tardo 49
Bradley Mcclure Thu starvin marvin 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Aurora Jobs

•••
•••