Defendant in crash that killed five t...

Defendant in crash that killed five teens back in court

There are 129 comments on the Oswego Ledger-Sentinel story from Nov 9, 2009, titled Defendant in crash that killed five teens back in court. In it, Oswego Ledger-Sentinel reports that:

An Aurora woman facing homicide and drunk driving charges in a fatal 2007 crash in Oswego in which five teenagers died appeared in court for the first time in nearly two years last Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Oswego Ledger-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Sick of This

Aurora, IL

#1 Nov 10, 2009
Sandra Vasquez moved to Aurora since her last hearing -- thank God the judge reinstated her bond and continual GPS monitoring. Now all of a sudden she has to take care of a "sick grandmother" in Aurora? Give me a break. Vasquez' mother, who lives in Montgomery, kicked Sandra out because of all the negative attention because she killed 5 teenagers in Feb. 2007. Now she can do all her partying in Aurora without scrutiny. Her kids should be taken away. And hopefully soon, her freedom. She has no business being anywhere but behind bars. Let's hurry this along and put this nasty woman away.
Soooo

United States

#3 Nov 11, 2009
Sick of This wrote:
Sandra Vasquez moved to Aurora since her last hearing -- thank God the judge reinstated her bond and continual GPS monitoring. Now all of a sudden she has to take care of a "sick grandmother" in Aurora? Give me a break. Vasquez' mother, who lives in Montgomery, kicked Sandra out because of all the negative attention because she killed 5 teenagers in Feb. 2007. Now she can do all her partying in Aurora without scrutiny. Her kids should be taken away. And hopefully soon, her freedom. She has no business being anywhere but behind bars. Let's hurry this along and put this nasty woman away.
Exactly how do you know Sandra got kicked out of her house? It's so crazy how all of who want to see her burn make up stories. Either that or you're just dumb because that's not what the article said. She still lives at home and takes care of her grandmother and her kids. Why don't you all just stick to the facts?
consern

Schaumburg, IL

#4 Nov 12, 2009
Why do you put all the blame on Sandra!Where were the parents of this Drunk kids any way,don't they care that thier kids "Get Drunk "and are out that late at night. So I think they should have some blame In it to,And everybody seems to forget,the party where they were drinking at.What did happen to them.I don't read anything about them for serving Alcohol to minors. Mabe someone should have taking the kids away from the parent's cause they allowed them to drink alcohol and don't even know thier kids whereabouts.
GIVE ME A BREAK

Schaumburg, IL

#5 Nov 12, 2009
Were are parent.Don't they care that thier kids are out getting drunk. And they are out so late at night,and then they say they did not know,cause if they don't know maybe someone should have taking their kids away.And what about the party why did they got away with serving alochol maybe cause they new some of the parents.
Sick of this

Aurora, IL

#6 Nov 12, 2009
Soooo wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly how do you know Sandra got kicked out of her house? It's so crazy how all of who want to see her burn make up stories. Either that or you're just dumb because that's not what the article said. She still lives at home and takes care of her grandmother and her kids. Why don't you all just stick to the facts?
Here are the FACTS: Sandra and her illegitimate children moved from her mother's house in MONTGOMERY (Boulder Hill) to her "sick" grandmother's house in AURORA. Sandra's mother was tired of all the attention from all the "dumb" people in the area who are enraged at the FACT that Sandra is around, unremorseful, and drinking like the alcoholic that she is, while 5 others are DEAD because of HER ACTIONS.
Sick of this

Aurora, IL

#7 Nov 12, 2009
GIVE ME A BREAK wrote:
Were are parent.Don't they care that thier kids are out getting drunk. And they are out so late at night,and then they say they did not know,cause if they don't know maybe someone should have taking their kids away.And what about the party why did they got away with serving alochol maybe cause they new some of the parents.
Where were your parents when you were learning how to SPELL? Are they at fault for your ignorance or complete lack of education or is that YOUR fault?
Sandra is to blame for what happened. That is FACT.
Sick of this

Aurora, IL

#8 Nov 12, 2009
consern wrote:
Why do you put all the blame on Sandra!Where were the parents of this Drunk kids any way,don't they care that thier kids "Get Drunk "and are out that late at night. So I think they should have some blame In it to,And everybody seems to forget,the party where they were drinking at.What did happen to them.I don't read anything about them for serving Alcohol to minors. Mabe someone should have taking the kids away from the parent's cause they allowed them to drink alcohol and don't even know thier kids whereabouts.
Again, your parents are to blame for your lack of spelling and grammar skills and ignorance. Sandra is the ONLY one who CAUSED the DEATHS of 5 people.
Now go back to school and git yerself some edukashion. haha
Soooo

United States

#9 Nov 12, 2009
Sick of this wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are the FACTS: Sandra and her illegitimate children moved from her mother's house in MONTGOMERY (Boulder Hill) to her "sick" grandmother's house in AURORA. Sandra's mother was tired of all the attention from all the "dumb" people in the area who are enraged at the FACT that Sandra is around, unremorseful, and drinking like the alcoholic that she is, while 5 others are DEAD because of HER ACTIONS.
Again, I don't know where the heck you get your facts from. Just because you know to spell doesn't make what you say factual. Do you know Sandra's mother? If you did, you'd know that she lives in Aurora. So much of what everyone says on this topic is a bunch of crap.
Soooo

United States

#10 Nov 12, 2009
BTW sick of this...your parents may have taught you how to spell, but they didn't teach you the difference between fiction and non-fiction.
Sadly

West Chicago, IL

#11 Nov 12, 2009
You all can argue and bicker about the subject at hand, but the FACTS are people are dead because of stupid careless mistakes, if it was your child I'm sure you'd see things differently. No one was a perfect kid, but none of us died because of it.
kevin

Angola, IN

#12 Nov 15, 2009
Lock the drunk up and throw away the key.
Good riddance.

“I don't know my own strength!”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#13 Nov 17, 2009
My prayers are with the families of the victims. I hope that this case finally proceeds through the process and that they have some sense of justice when all is said and done. There is really nothing the system can do to Sandra though to take away their pain.

The delays and being in court is basically like salt being rubbed in their open wounds for 3 years straight.

My thoughts are also with Sandra's children who are victims in this as well.

I think of these teens often and my heart aches for what the families go through each day - especially during holidays, birthdays, and other special days. All I can do is hold the belief that they are looking down over us and some day the families will all be reunited in a beautiful place because that is the best way I know how to cope with such tragic loss.

RIP Matt 2/11/07. I will never forget. I tell your story to so many teens with hope that your story could save their life if they are ever faced with a similar situation.
observer

Chatham, IL

#14 Nov 17, 2009
well I dont feel bad for Sandra or her family because according to them she did nothing wrong and according to psycho herself, one of the teens kicked her steering wheel and thats why she crashed..well hello?? duh?? what do you expect with 9 people in a small car of course you're not gonna have room to drive..she made that choice as the only adult! but this is Sandra we're talking about, a crazy, delusional, pathetic hoe who lives in make-believe land..who has kids by men who have their own family thinking it would give her anything but a bastard out of it DOUBT IT!! yea, yea it may not be the kids fault but hey she chose that for them as well..I say someone adopt them and give them a "real" last name not one that wasnt want anything to do with them..like I said an observer who knows alot from her own family!
observer

Chatham, IL

#15 Nov 17, 2009
typo-doesn't want anything
Daisy-licious

Chatham, IL

#16 Nov 17, 2009
lmao!! I guess what I heard was true, lets not forget about her many trips to the clinic on 75th St in Downers Grove, cant go Planned Parenthood in Aurora!
concerned

United States

#17 Nov 17, 2009
Well, its about time they haul her ass into court. Now come on Prosecuters, do your job and put this PSYCHO behind bars where she belongs!!
leena

United States

#18 Nov 19, 2009
Daisy-licious wrote:
lmao!! I guess what I heard was true, lets not forget about her many trips to the clinic on 75th St in Downers Grove, cant go Planned Parenthood in Aurora!
Right!!!!!! LIke 5 kids werent enough, she gets knocked up & then goes to the clinic for u know what
Pilgram

Franklin Park, IL

#19 Nov 22, 2009
Sandra,enjoy your last holidays at home for (hopefully a long) long time.
Sandra , some questions
1. Do you give thanks that you are alive or do you wish you were dead?
2. Do you think about the five lives you have taken every waking moment of yours?
3. Do you still drink alcohol knowing that you killed five children because of its use?
4. Do you think your a good role model for your own children? this question goes along with the next 2 questions
5. How many kids do you have?
6. Do they all have different dads?

Now if question 6 is true,( which I think we all know the answer) we have established that you are an alcohlic that sleeps with many partners.

7. Would you be proud if your children grow up to be just like you?
8. Do you think about all the many lives you have affected because you wanted to get drunk?
9. Is Grandma proud her little sandra , or do we not tell her the truth?
10. When you look in the mirror do you see what we all see, a drunk murdering whore?

In closing I would like to extend Thankgiving wishes to the victims families, every day is painful but during the holidays it is an extra kick in the head.
At least now the trail is moving forward and we can finally put the murdering bitch away.

----Pilgram---
lillian

Angola, IN

#20 Nov 22, 2009
kevin wrote:
Lock the drunk up and throw away the key.
Good riddance.
Right on brother.
giving thanx

United States

#21 Nov 24, 2009
Pilgram wrote:
Sandra,enjoy your last holidays at home for (hopefully a long) long time.
Sandra , some questions
1. Do you give thanks that you are alive or do you wish you were dead?
2. Do you think about the five lives you have taken every waking moment of yours?
3. Do you still drink alcohol knowing that you killed five children because of its use?
4. Do you think your a good role model for your own children? this question goes along with the next 2 questions
5. How many kids do you have?
6. Do they all have different dads?
Now if question 6 is true,( which I think we all know the answer) we have established that you are an alcohlic that sleeps with many partners.
7. Would you be proud if your children grow up to be just like you?
8. Do you think about all the many lives you have affected because you wanted to get drunk?
9. Is Grandma proud her little sandra , or do we not tell her the truth?
10. When you look in the mirror do you see what we all see, a drunk murdering whore?
In closing I would like to extend Thankgiving wishes to the victims families, every day is painful but during the holidays it is an extra kick in the head.
At least now the trail is moving forward and we can finally put the murdering bitch away.
----Pilgram---
U took the words right out of my mouth! HAPPY THANKSGIVING PILGRAM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aurora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Growing up in Countryside (Dec '11) Jul 23 Otis 15
News Geneva man hit by train (Jan '06) Jul 13 Captain Cracker 29
News Police involved in fatal Summit shooting (Apr '06) Jul 12 Rip 549
News Senior citizen charged with stalking woman (Oct '11) Jul 3 woofwoof 25
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Aurora (Feb '15) Jun 30 Charmainenbanks 45
News Former U.S. House Speaker Hastert indicted on f... (May '15) Jun '16 Anal wall odor 69
Review: Apple A Day Pediatrics - James Webb MD (Sep '09) Jun '16 SammyDee 25

Aurora Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Aurora Mortgages