East Aurora Colorado Swingers Allianc...

East Aurora Colorado Swingers Alliance - A place to discretely post

Posted in the Aurora Forum

Sexual Liberator

Aurora, CO

#1 Jan 28, 2012
Living in Aurora Colorado is a bit too conservative and shy for some to feel comfortable having a wonderful sexual experience with those in nearby communities. It is my hope that this forum will allow us to post to one another and provide a place to describe our fantasies. All men and women who have sexual needs are welcome to post here. I have hopes that we can join together to find fun people to play with that are in our communities. Straight, bi and gay are all welcome here. Men, women and couples too. Lets make the following collection of residential neighborhoods fun and sexually liberated. Our neighbors need not know!(Summer Valley Ranch, Carraige Place, Aurora Knolls, Seven Hills, Ridgeview Glen, The Conservatory, Spring Creek, Hampden Villas, Tallgrass, East Quincy Highlands, Copperleaf, Summer Lake, Water Edge, Lakepoint, Prides Crossing). We can perhaps post local meeting points ... where no one else need know why we are meeting. Together we can have better sex!
Sexual Liberator

Aurora, CO

#2 Jan 28, 2012
Since I originally posted this under the sexuality forum, I decided it is better off being located in a local forum (to get more attention and response traffic). I hope that you all find fun and safe companionship and that some good comes from this string. Good luck, and play safe. This idea has now been placed out there, and belongs to us all. Keep the sexual liberation going!
Sexual Liberator

Aurora, CO

#3 Jan 28, 2012
Please ignore the crappy hyperlink. Apparently that was stuck in as part of advertising for Topix and not on behalf of my comment. IGNORE the hyperlink and focus on the idea!
Naughty Neighbor

Aurora, CO

#4 Jan 29, 2012
Hmmm. Looks like I am the first to post. I live in one of these communities, and I must admit that I do secretly fantasize about some of the women that I see walking in my neighborhood. I wonder if some of them are divorcees with needs like my own .. but how do find such things out without seeming creepy! So I like to think that maybe someone sitting on her porch feels the same way I do when I walk by ... are any women out there that feel like I do from one of these communities?
Snowstorm Mastermind

Aurora, CO

#5 Feb 2, 2012
There is a snowstorm coming!
Anyone in the areas listed in this string above ... feel free to post ads of what you are looking for here. The finer details can be worked out using Craigslist. Lets have some of us meet up and make the most of this blizzard.
Awesome

La Mesa, CA

#6 Jul 19, 2012
I wanna f&@$
safe sex

Salt Lake City, UT

#7 Oct 26, 2012
Wow this is great I would love to find some people I can swing with it is the most honest lifestyles I know i been there and done that. And now I'm looking for a new female partner so guys and girls enjoy good swinging times. Be open minded and be yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aurora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 min Respect71 51,900
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 14 min ReplaceGOP 29,033
CHI-St. Lukes Health CEO's 23 hr anonymous 5
woman have you ever cought someone jacking off ... (Aug '15) Mon JRoy 46
Beware of Remedy roofing (May '11) Mon Janet B 46
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Mon Phillip 22
is anyone willing to adopt a newborn baby? (Feb '15) Jul 6 Jessica Scharet 11

Aurora Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Aurora Mortgages