Colorado shooting and gun laws

There are 5 comments on the The Washington Post story from Jul 25, 2012, titled Colorado shooting and gun laws. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

"As Americans try to make sense of the tragic shooting in Aurora, Colo., it is natural to reflect on other similar incidents that have scarred our collective memory.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Jan Goodin

Richmond, VA

#1 Jul 25, 2012
If one person in the Aurora, Colo. had a concealed carry, this jerk could have been put down before he did the amount of carnage he did.

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#2 Jul 25, 2012
Jan Goodin wrote:
If one person in the Aurora, Colo. had a concealed carry, this jerk could have been put down before he did the amount of carnage he did.
They do have concealed carry, It was the move theater That had the no carry rule. That no carry rule worked out real good for the gunman.
Gun Nut

Sardinia, OH

#3 Jul 26, 2012
Tonight, the main Brady Bunch mouthpiece babbled n the John Stewart TV show, he being a professional nagging-nagging gun/NRA-hating media 'ho, with his typical emotional PAC-rat attack with the usual expected lack of facts. And then, on CNN, Piers Morgan, that nitwit Brit twit, continued his current ongoing ignorant gun-ban shit; nothing new while he interviewed the Romneys in London while they are visiting the Olympics. Morgan did not know what "magazine" was, merely a trifle, because he babbled about a bullet container for an assault rifle. They all made me laugh, while they babbled and prattled and laughed about Mitt Romney's supposed diplomatic gaffs; using liberal Brits to spread and share their shit.

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#4 Jul 27, 2012
Gun Nut wrote:
Tonight, the main Brady Bunch mouthpiece babbled n the John Stewart TV show, he being a professional nagging-nagging gun/NRA-hating media 'ho, with his typical emotional PAC-rat attack with the usual expected lack of facts. And then, on CNN, Piers Morgan, that nitwit Brit twit, continued his current ongoing ignorant gun-ban shit; nothing new while he interviewed the Romneys in London while they are visiting the Olympics. Morgan did not know what "magazine" was, merely a trifle, because he babbled about a bullet container for an assault rifle. They all made me laugh, while they babbled and prattled and laughed about Mitt Romney's supposed diplomatic gaffs; using liberal Brits to spread and share their shit.
It may be laughable, But people listen the this BullShit they hear on cnn and other lying so called news channels.
Fan of Leon The Man

Sardinia, OH

#5 Jul 27, 2012
I saw "The Dark Knight Rises" today!

http://s845.photobucket.com/albums/ab14/OldCo...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aurora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 hr GayleWood 20,572
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 6 hr Rick in Kansas 3,366
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 6 hr tbird19482 17,556
Murderous White Cops 9 hr sally 2
U.S. Goverment and Police using Rape and Torture 9 hr sally 2
Local Denver Street Gang Gets Exposure! (Mar '10) 11 hr usanotperft 272
jews 16 hr LactatingGoatFetish 2
More from around the web

Aurora People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]